Meet Me in St Louie Louie
ed43683c1d2f78196f3fb3cda5753af4.jpg

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
And thank you to Mike and Yiddle for keeping us going! When I joined a few years ago, I went back and read the porches from the beginning. What a great journey! Very proud to be porcher (even if I stay mostly in the shadows....)

Speaking for the Collective we "Miss You" .. ;)

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
I would guess that Janet's guess is doable, but I like Willie's Monday better..., but would have trouble keeping up...

Phil .. We've got to let Sandy catch her breath .. I'd guess she's been slaving over this reboot and likely had just a twinge or three of anxiety along the way .. just guessing .. ;) .. after all, she got up this morning .. ;)

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Phil .. We've got to let Sandy catch her breath .. I'd guess she's been slaving over this reboot and likely had just a twinge or three of anxiety along the way .. just guessing .. ;) .. after all, she got up this morning .. ;)
Hey brother. I'm going to try to get more into the multi quote thing. It real is a PITA on a cell ohine/small racket though and I thought there was a prize for the most posts anyway?! ;)

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Hey, you guys! I've been hanging out on the Front Porch for the last little bit, and kept meaning to make it around to the back, but... I get so busy. Then Rich tells me the PORCH MOVED! LOL! So I made the trek and thought I'd pop in. Besides, he said people were posting their favorite juice recipes as "Back Porch #5" contenders, so I thought I'd add mine, if that's OK. :)

Mine comes in two parts, and I haven't done the maths yet to combine them into one recipe. (I'm still busy!)

Part one: Creamy Cappuccino

3% Cappuccino (FA)
1% Cream Fresh (FA) or is it "Fresh cream?" Either way...
1% Ethyl maltol or other sweetener or your choice

Part two: Caramel Cupcake Supreme

10% Vanilla Cupcake (TFA)
5% DX Bavarian Cream (TFA)
3% Caramel V2 (CAP)
3% Marshmallow (CAP)
2% Butter (CAP)
2.5% Ethyl maltol or other sweetener of your choice

The story behind my mix is I made the cappuccino one at 3mg nic, then realized I can't handle 3mg nic anymore. Although I really like that juice, I just can't handle the harshness of the nic. Then the caramel cupcake one was just some flavors I thought would go together nicely, and I made it at zero nic. I thought it would be "Supreme," but it wasn't. It actually was a little flat, and needed a bit of "something." I was still pondering WHAT it needed, until...

This morning, I decided I REALLY wanted some of that coffee vape, so what I did was put about 1/3 Creamy Cappuccino in my tank, and topped it off with the Caramel Cupcake Supreme, and NOW it's living up to the supreme in the name! I REALLY like it! It's got enough cappuccino to be noticeable, but not overpowering, and there's just enough "cake and sweetness" to make it good for a first thing in the morning type vape, or an afternoon "coffee and cake" pick-me-up.

So now I need to reduce the recipes and combine them into one. But not today. ;)

Thanks for having another cool Porch to hang out on, not that I'll have time to be here much, but I'll try!

~Lannie :D

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Just out of curiosity, is it a software thing or a tradition? Seems like 15,000 is kind arbitrary with the new forum software being all modern and such. ;)

Pick me .. ;) .. it's BS IMO .. there are Forums out there with hundreds of thousands posts on one thread .. I find the 15K limitation to be a number somebody pulled out of a hat (no disrespect intended toward the puller) .. the logic of saying it's an effort to either save bandwidth or storage has no merit .. old threads, from what I can see, are not even archived in the normal sense, they continue to remain just as they were, just closed ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread