Not open for further replies.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
It's da least I can do...

ls.jpg

Yep, Iffy has now vouched for Classwife, but nobody has stepped up to vouch for Iffy - and no Classwife you cannot vouch for the person that vouches for you... (LOL)... I am having fun with this... (LOL)...

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yep, Iffy has now vouched for Classwife, but nobody has stepped up to vouch for Iffy - and no Classwife you cannot vouch for the person that vouches for you... (LOL)... I am having fun with this... (LOL)...
:lol: only trouble with that is, you know we'd all vouch for him, including you! But glad you're havin fun with it!

specially if key lime pie was involved

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
LOL....the key word in that post...."If we PROMISE".....nobody said we had to follow through....or that we would turn our cameras on;).....:lol:
Maybe for most of ya, if I did it would scare them away lol
Those who know me well are probably surprised I even thought of the idea. :D

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
:lol: only trouble with that is, you know we'd all vouch for him, including you! But glad you're havin fun with it!

specially if key lime pie was involved

Yep, I sure would - I just wanted to one someone speak up... Good Job Deb...

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL

that's wonderful!!!! don't envy y'all the move, particularly in the winter, but glad it'll be done!!
It won't be. Doree's mom has deep vein thrombosis in her right leg and is headed to the emergency room and will be checked. Into the hospital. We are probably leaving Thanksgiving Day as it's the best travel day. We are planning on staying a month and maybe a little bit. Then back up here. Nobody is going to even look at a home during the holidays anyway. The time in Deerfield Beach won't be wasted. Got plenty to do there getting ready to move in. When I was venting the other day i forgot to mention that as well. It's just piling on. Prayers needed.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
How far is Deerfield Beach from Wesley Chapel ?
No idea. Let me Google map it. Deerfield Beach is right next to Fort Lauderdale.

Edit: Wesley Chapel is near Tampa about 3 or 4 hours away. Right next to Iffy though.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Don't have a clue....google has been messing around and forcing a beta version on us from time to time.......so no way to know what other changes have been made.

What say you ladies......shall we try to crash the web? ;)
It's a limit built into the core software as far as I know. Not likely to change. :nah:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Of course I will vouch for the Ifster. Johnny is a fine man.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Oh my ... you folks have been busy this afternoon. Mile's and his Daddy just left, so I thought I'd speed-read the pages and catch up. Let's see if I've got this right.

• Coffee and Doughnuts in the Hangout Thanksgiving Day morning
  • And/or beverage of your choice
  • 3mg is wearing a nude bikini top
  • yiddle is wearing only lipstick and mascara
  • classy & kenna are wearing a paperclip & piece of paper
  • Uncle Willie is squeezing in between 'em
Just wondering ... is there a cover charge ... or is it come one, come all.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
It's a limit built into the core software as far as I know. Not likely to change. :nah:

I looked into it .. 10 max can interact on video .. Hangout messaging can accommodate up to 100 .. supposedly, although I don't know how it's done, additional people can just listen and talk, with no video .. or even have a conference call of up to 100 people .. apparently, there are various add on aps that allow this ..

If you have Google Apps for Business or Google Apps for EDU accounts, it's increased to 15 video participants ..

Bandwidth plays in, quality of your video camera, etc .. I'm pretty sure Google could enable much more than 10, however, the ability for a medium level PC and the related bandwidth to maintain higher numbers is likely the bottleneck .. much like Netflix at peak use times ..

I have an ASUS ROG laptop with a 1080p webcam .. used primarily for video editing, large photo work, music mixing and graphics .. 32 Gig RAM / SSD / Quad i7 6700 6th Gen / dedicated Nvidia 3 Gig Video / .. I tried it out just for $hips and Grins with a buddy in London a while back and the quality between his machine and mine during the chat was almost as good as a hi def TV .. 2 users / both with high end machines on a 100mbps connection, hardwired CAT6 ..

When I Hangout, I am using a much lower level machine, but it's perfectly adequate ..

13296.jpg

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Oh my ... you folks have been busy this afternoon. Mile's and his Daddy just left, so I thought I'd speed-read the pages and catch up. Let's see if I've got this right.

• Coffee and Doughnuts in the Hangout Thanksgiving Day morning
  • And/or beverage of your choice
  • 3mg is wearing a nude bikini top
  • yiddle is wearing only lipstick and mascara
  • classy & kenna are wearing a paperclip & piece of paper
  • Uncle Willie is squeezing in between 'em
Just wondering ... is there a cover charge ... or is it come one, come all.

Pretty much a good summation, just add during the Macy's Parade .. we're doing this one as an intro .. next round, you'll have to get past the Velvet Rope (did I just say Velvet Rope .. ?? ) .. ;) .. can someone wear just a Velvet Rope .. ?? ;)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Pretty much a good summation, just add during the Macy's Parade .. we're doing this one as an intro .. next round, you'll have to get past the Velvet Rope (did I just say Velvet Rope .. ?? ) .. ;) .. can someone wear just a Velvet Rope .. ?? ;)

errr ... ummm ... are married folks allowed in or is this a singles scene?

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
errr ... ummm ... are married folks allowed in or is this a singles scene?

Come on, man .. if you / Janet (Miles .. :)) show up, I will bow down and proclaim "I'm not Worthy" .. and for all the earlier back and forth, I don't really think we need to worry too much about dress code or lack there of (no offense, ladies) .. ;)

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
It looks like I won't be joining the Thanksgiving morning coffee and donut hangout. Doree's mother is in the hospital with a deep vein thrombosis blood clot in her right leg. We don't know how bad or which part of the leg. If upper it could lead to a pulmonary embolism. We are probably going down to Deerfield Beach. If possible we will drive down on Thanksgiving day as the traffic should be virtually non existent. She is old with alzheimer's and extremely frail. The movw can wait, I would die before letting Doree miss seeing her mother should the worst occur. Prayer is requested. She's the last living parent in our family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread