emoji8.png
LaieA_062.gif

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Since we've renovated da porch again, paid proper respect to and love for our past members and have shared cherished memories, I'd like to recognize a very special person that has supported us in special ways, our classy classwife!
We luv and thank you, Cindy!
flowers.gif

Last edited:

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
Wow I'm glad you reminded me. They let you apply here on the 3rd Wednesday of the month which is tomorrow. I keep forgetting and if you don't get it then you have to make a 140 mile RT to get it. Nice part if you find a hand gun you want if you have the permit there is no waiting period.

Looks like the rules have changed in my neck of the woods:

Starting Jan. 1, Missouri gun owners will be able to carry a concealed weapon without a permit. Senate Bill 656 will also allow use of deadly force against trespassers on one's own private property as long as a person "reasonably believes" shooting is "necessary to protect himself, or herself or her unborn child, or another against death, serious physical injury, or any forcible felony." The law also "provides that a person does not have a duty to retreat from any place such person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity has a right to be."

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
There's our Willie!! So glad you decided to drop in. Your reminiscences are wonderful and so is the music. So many emotions wrapped up in those memories. How lucky we were to have known some of those lovely people.

Bea, that list of harmful foods and plants would be helpful. We had no idea grapes were bad for dogs. My daughter would roll them across the floor for Izzy to chase until she heard not to do that. Mike's grandmother would give her teacup poodle Hershey's kisses for treats every day and then wondered why she needed anti seizure meds for the dog. We had no idea back then it was the chocolate!

Sorry I can't help you with the iPad mini. I'm technologically challenged and barely manage my laptop. I'm not even sure I like Mike's iPad although he thinks I really need one. Gotta admit it would be a lot easier to travel with.

Matt, so nice to hear you've FINALLY landed and got a little free time. Not to worry though, I'm sure you'll find something complicated and difficult that has to be fixed or improved. My crystal ball says you'll be quite busy soon enough. Just make sure you rest up before getting started.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Ok, so I put my foot down and begged to be allowed to buy a new mod, but found two I like, so I ask your opinions: should I go with the movkin disguiser or the istick pico mega?

Sent from a dark, twisted corner of the back porch, covered in cobwebs and slightly damp.

Russell, does this really make sense to you?

Since we've renovated da porch again, paid proper respect to and love for our past members and have shared cherished memories, I'd like to recognize a very special person that has supported us in specials ways, our classy classwife!
flowers.gif

Very well said Mr. Iffy!!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Since we've renovated da porch again, paid proper respect to and love for our past members and have shared cherished memories, I'd like to recognize a very special person that has supported us in specials ways, our classy classwife!
flowers.gif
I'll drink to that! :toast: :thumbs:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
flowers.gif

:thumbs:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Bea, that list of harmful foods and plants would be helpful. We had no idea grapes were bad for dogs. My daughter would roll them across the floor for Izzy to chase until she heard not to do that. Mike's grandmother would give her teacup poodle Hershey's kisses for treats every day and then wondered why she needed anti seizure meds for the dog. We had no idea back then it was the chocolate!
Yup a hersey kiss for a teacup size dog is too much chocolate. The same amount for a lab-sized dog would do nothing. I'll get that list posted tom am.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well bad news, our SIL who was so sick with cancer passed away today. She was in a Hospice and Ginnys brother went down to be with his Brother on Sunday so he is there to be there for Mick also Ginnys brother. Caroline was a really nice lady and at least her suffering is over.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Well bad news, our SIL who was so sick with cancer passed away today. She was in a Hospice and Ginnys brother went down to be with his Brother on Sunday so he is there to be there for Mick also Ginnys brother. Caroline was a really nice lady and at least her suffering is over.

Legs, there's sorrow at her passing..but on the other hand she no longer has to suffer.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

I'm so sorry legs, condolences to the families. Celebrate her life and and the fact she is free.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
So sorry to hear this, Legs. Please tell Ginny she & her family are in our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread