Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
For anyone wanting to see the film A Billion Lives........ click this link then click on list view. It may be coming to your city or near you.

A Billion Lives | Tugg

Let politicians know about it too! They really need to see it. If you have family or friends that don't like vaping......club em over the head, or tell em yur going out for ice cream, and take em to see the film. :lol:

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dunno who originally posted this but I find it quite powerful. :(
sadness-005.jpg

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Just thought this was funny and true. . .

A guide to man language

"I'm going fishing." Means: "I'm going to drink myself dangerously stupid, and stand by a stream with a stick in my hand, while the fish swim by in complete safety."

"It's a guy thing." Means: "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."

"Can I help with dinner?" Means: "Why isn't dinner already on the table?"

"Uh huh," "Sure, honey," or "Yes, dear..." Means: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.

"It would take too long to explain." Means: "I have no idea how it works."

"I was listening to you. It's just that I have things on my mind." Means: "I was wondering if that redhead over there is wearing a bra."

"Take a break honey, you are working too hard." Means: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."

"That's interesting, dear." Means: "Are you still talking?"

"You know how bad my memory is." Means: "I remember the theme song to ‘F Troop', the address of the first girl I ever kissed, and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot your birthday."

"I was just thinking about you, and got you these roses." Means: "The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe."

"Oh, don't fuss, I just cut myself, it's no big deal." Means: "I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit that I am hurt."

"Hey, I've got my reasons for what I'm doing." Means: "And I sure hope I think of some pretty good reasons soon."

"I can't find it." Means: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."

"What did I do this time?" Means: "What did you catch me at?"

"I heard you." Means: "I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don't spend the next 3 days yelling at me."

"You know I could never love anyone else." Means: "I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse."

"You look terrific." Means: ""Please don't try on one more outfit, I'm starving."

"I'm not lost. I know exactly where we are." Means: "No one will ever see us alive again."

I'm sure this does not apply to the wonderful men in here.
girl_wink.gif
Doree's favorite is...

Q: You know why men's penises are on the front?

A: Because if they were behind anything you'd never find them.

But that can't possibly be true cause you all moved behind my back and yet I found you! :lol:

Last edited:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Ginny just told me Target took all of their clown costumes off the shelf because of all this weird clown stuff going on.
Damn just when I was fixing to get one too. Isn't Halloween supposed to be scary? Just kidding, I've seen some weird clown crapola on the local news down here in crazy South Florida. You'd have to be here to believe all the nutso stuff that happens everyday. This area has at least 5 or 6 hit and runs everyday as well as a half dozen robberies everyday. I'm heading down the local courthouse for my concealed carry permit Monday.

Last edited:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
I found the new porch! Me, who doesn't have a directional gene in my body. Good job Sandra!! I brought my favorite chair and am all settled in. Legs, don't worry, I'll help ya move all your stuff.

The 2nd amazing thing that has happened to me is that I made not 1, but 2 delicious, flaky pie crusts last night!! My past attempts have resulted in very sturdy stepping stones. It's embarrassing not to be able to make something so simple. I watched an online cooking class on making pie crusts and made a chicken pot pie that turned out wonderful. Yay!

Huxley and his parents were at Children's Hosp today for imaging and tests on his kidney. He's not 3 months old yet and they had to stick him 5 times to get a vein for the contrast test. Just thinking about it made me want to cry with him. The poor little guy was so exhausted after they were done. Turns out his kidney is still huge, but functioning somewhat and the ureter is 3X normal size. So, they're going to watch him for another 3 months and do another ultra sound to keep tabs on it. He'll probably need surgery before he's 18 months old to open the blockage, but the doc says it should be a simple procedure. So, that was good news for today and he's now home safe and sound.
Hard to like that. I'll keep him in my prayers.

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
92CF1CA14723B7AE4C1FA2AEED160358.gif
Ate Chinese food tonight with a gf Paula and then had some quality time in the spa.
mermaid.gif
I really, really needed it. I filled up with gas today and it was the first time since the first of September. I am turning into a hermit and need to start getting out of the house more often.

Only bad thing was her dog would not let me eat my chocolate Rice Krispies Treat in peace. Kept looking at me as if there was the slightest possibility that I would share. There was not.
no-girl-arms-crossed-gif.453817

2_50.jpg
Chocolate isn't good for dogs, he should know that. Must not be the sharpest tool in the shed.:lol:

Last edited:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
When we were in Chicago on the news we heard Ronald McDonald is taking a vacation due to the clown sightings.
In protest, I will wear a black burqa. Since the semi-sheer black curtain is not long enough, I will wear black pants under it. Think I will scare the kids?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
My original Old Folks intro (from 2-17-2012):

55 here!

I had smoked for 37 years. I NEVER thought I could quit!! Never, ever, ever! I had only gone without smoking 2 times for one day each in all those years. And, both times it was because I was very sick. Just the thought of quitting (or of running out) made me smoke more!

Like artt, I thought that "If it seems too good to be true, it probably IS." Between that and the fact that I never knew anyone who quit smoking using one, I thought it was all just a scam.

Then my brother decided to quit smoking using electronic cigarettes and did the research. So, I finally tried it. And, after 2 days of working the bugs out, no more cigarettes! Just like that! The last cigarette I smoked was on Feb. 27, 2011.

No temptation to go back. The only thing I miss is the ease, not the cigs.

What's funny is that it seems that ecigs help long term (older), heavy smokers the most. It doesn't seem to help young people as much because they learned to smoke during a time when you had to go outside to smoke.

When I started smoking, people smoked in the grocery store, in restaurants, even in classrooms. Smoking was part of every moment of every day. Anyone who started smoking in the last decade or so just never got a chance to develop the same kind of habit that we did.

I'm not sure how much it's because it's a different kind of habit or how much it's because us older, more long term smokers are just more desperate. Yes, I think desperation may be a big part of it.

But, to me, it was a miracle!

And, btw I haven't saved a penny yet. But, I think I may be finally starting to get the toys out of my system. So, I may start saving soon?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Damn just when I was fixing to get one too. Isn't Halloween supposed to be scary? Just kidding, I've seen some weird clown crapola on the local news down here in crazy South Florida. You'd have to be here to believe all yhe nutso stuff that happens everyday. This area has at least 5 or 6 hit and runs everyday as well as a half dozen robberies everyday. I'm heading down the local courthouse for my concealed carry permit Monday.
My grandson was telling me all about the scary clowns epidemic. He was actually scared. So, I googled it for him. Not so scary after all.

But, Florida? That's scary! ;)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Ok, so I put my foot down and begged to be allowed to buy a new mod, but found two I like, so I ask your opinions: should I go with the movkin disguiser or the istick pico mega?

Sent from a dark, twisted corner of the back porch, covered in cobwebs and slightly damp.

Not familiar w/ either of them. All I can say is we like or iStick 40's and 50's. If you're going to use them in TC mode perhaps 2legs has an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread