Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
@mongo74, it's nice having lots of attys. Sometimes ya want more clouds; sometimes, more flavor. Sometimes ya want matchy-matchy; sometimes bigger coils; sometimes duals or triples... An' sometimes, ya just want a new shiny! :)

And sometimes you just want to swap out flavors :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Hah! I got 3 in rotation. :) Lotta folks just do it fer fun.

Well, if ya got 3, have fun on one.

Just be sure to take pics and name sources for the lipo, or how you converted it to a sled for an 18650. :lol: You could become a (vape)world Utube sensation! :w00t:

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, if ya got 3, have fun on one.

Just be sure to take pics and name sources for the lipo, or how you converted it to a sled for an 18650. :lol: You could become a (vape)world Utube sensation! :w00t:
Rool #uno. If it ain't knot boke, doant fiks it. :)

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Their time will come. We didn't get this old by being impatient :)
Hah! I heer ya. .... close to tree yeerz n' still tickin. They're tanks. Actually gave one away that was gettin weak. But all rode hard n' put away wet! Still got a gnu 3 pro bakup on da shelf. For me, choice between innokin n' provari... innokin winz handz down.
(now watch. Tomorrow they'll all kik da bukit)

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Still got a gnu 3 pro bakup on da shelf. For me, choice between innokin n' provari... innokin winz handz down.
(now watch. Tomorrow they'll all kik da bukit)
A gnu on the shelf! This I have to see :shock: ;)
image.jpeg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Hah! I got 3 in rotation. :) And I honestly don't see a diff in flavor compared to a provaree.
...., dat bein sed... I dunno. There's piles of stuff out there on how to rebuild a flipppin fone! :) Lotta folks just do it fer fun.

Doing a blind vaping test w/ my $20 iStick pico vs: my $200 Radius I'll bet I couldn't tell the difference. (As long as some else held it for me :rolleyes:)

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Doing a blind vaping test w/ my $20 iStick pico vs: my $200 Radius I'll bet I couldn't tell the difference. (As long as some else held it for me :rolleyes:)

So what does that say about Joyetech? Or maybe more importantly, what does that say Provari?
I've always thought that Joyetech produced the best bang/buck boards out there.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Vaporcube has absoltely horrendous customer service. I had to escalate my dispute to a claim. They told me to call, didn't answer, I left a voicemail, didn't hear back...that was Thursday night. :mad::mad::mad:
Rule#1. If they take paypal... they ain't frum around these parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread