Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
BTW, today it's 7 years since my last cigarette!

Happy 7th Vaporversary!!!!!!!

snoopy.gif

snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif

snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif

snoopy.gif

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Minutes, you mean, not seconds. 525,600 to be exact. I think I heard that in a song somewhere.

Yep, got a little ahead of myself and forgot the last step!

31,536,000 seconds (non Leap Year), and that's even longer! :lol:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I figure once a person has passed three, they are done with the evil 'baccy. Five is far beyond that.

For all the recent anniversarians (including me), work well done! Let us continue supporting the babies.

Insight from 20+ years active in AA. After a while it gets empty, celebrating what comes naturally to others.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
So your vapeversary is on April 15th? Woah! The Titanic hit the iceberg on tax day. It figures.

(ala Dave) Actually, da 'engagement' occurred on da 14th at 11:40 PM (23:40 military time). But she did sink on da 15th near three hours later.

bolt.gif

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
"While you could use any Mod and atomizer to vape nic-salt eliquid, I strongly advise against it."

https://spinfuel.com/nicotine-salt-e-juice-pod-mods-experience/

I appreciate the article link, thanks! SpinFuel makes some assumptions and presumptions that ain't necessarily so. They presume that people aren't mixing their own joose using nic salt base. I will not be mixing mine at anywhere near the strength that is found in the new nic salt pods, which obviates SpinFuel's only argument against using nic salt joose in subohm setups. SpinFuel also is very dismissive of the fact that there is not yet proof that vaporized benzoic acid is completely safe to inhale. Then again, the author admits that the purpose of the article is to express unbridled enthusiasm about nic salt joose.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
SpinFuel also is very dismissive of the fact that there is not yet proof that vaporized benzoic acid is completely safe to inhale. Then again, the author admits that the purpose of the article is to express unbridled enthusiasm about nic salt joose.

BB...you are correct!!! :thumbs:

If interested in further nic salt thoughts...they have a 2nd article on them...

https://spinfuel.com/understanding-nicotine-salt-trend/

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
BB...you are correct!!! :thumbs:

If interested in further nic salt thoughts...they have a 2nd article on them...

https://spinfuel.com/understanding-nicotine-salt-trend/

Thanks again, Gerry! That article is a week or two earlier than the other one and it repeats the same misassumptions. Heck, maybe nic salt base wasn't even available at the time this article was written, but the article is only 5 weeks old and it's certainly available now. SpinFuel also seems completely unaware that nic salt e-liquid is (according to other accounts) smoother (less throat hit) than freebase nic e-liquid.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Just out of curiosity - Who still uses mechs? Anybody?
I have five nemmy clones. A sixth one I have rigged up the topcap and tube parts for pounding in carto tank cartos. Nice tool. The threads in the black washer failed, but the tool is better.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Just out of curiosity - Who still uses mechs? Anybody?

Use, no, all I use are regulated.

Have? Three in the stash box, along with a half dozen Kicks, and a half dozen fuses. Bare metal is a long ways down the line for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread