Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
If anyone wants to send me a Radius, I'll be happy to snap a pic for you. ;)

Wait, wait ... I have a plan forming ( ;) ). If I buy 6 of them, I'll save enough money to get one of these, which is a 25mm mod.

dna-sandstorm-s2.jpg

https://www.jacvapour.com/dna75

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@MikeE3 - I don't have a Radius to put 1 of my Berserkers on, but I can tell you that it only extends about 1mm past the edge on 3 sides of a little COV Mini Volt 40W mod (if you have 1 or are familiar with its size). It extends even less when on my tiny Yosta Livepor 60W mod. There's NO overhang at all when I use one on my Coolfire IV 40W mods.

I can't remember who mentioned this in another thread, but she said on some of her mods...if they have a silicone skin on them...the skin thickness cancels out the overhang of the Berserker.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
30 mm diameter tank, no overhang, room to spare. Mod is a Renegade SGX 550, made in Florida by Varitube. It uses the same Yihi SX 550 chip that is in the Yihi SX Mini G Class mod, but the Yihi mod doesn't even approach the solid construction and reliability of the Renegade.

RGX550.jpg

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Bbbbut....

the colors don't match :facepalm:
They match something, somewhere, or they will after 5 o'clock, following Labor Day, before sunset, up to 20 minutes west of any meridian. Stream of consciousness... if you find it makes sense, you're crazy.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Thanks ... but I gots no mods it would fit on without the dreaded 'overhang' :rolleyes:

hmmm? On 2nd thought I wonder how it would look on a Radius. The 510 ring is 22mm but the mod itself is a couple mm wider. Anyone have a picture of a Radius with a 24mm Berserker mounted on it?

1mm on each side of most any mod isn't really that noticeable. It fits nicely on a 22mm wide iStick TC 40W. There's a 1mm overhang on each side in the center of the radius and still looks fine. It still slips in a pocket nicely when I'm riding around the yard cutting grass or just want a small mod for out and about.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Some interesting good vaping news HERE.

Nice, hadn't seen that one yet! I wonder if it means that kanthal, pyrex and stainless steel are no longer made out of tobacco? (And interesting that cartomizers are on the "ok" list!)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA

I hoped and expected this would happen. Eliquid is the core of vaping. Hardware just makes it easier and more convenient to atomize.

Retail establishments are used to staying within regulations for safety. For the FDA to outlaw e-liquid a case would have to be made establishing that e-liquid is less safe than tobacco in cigarettes. We all know that's not true.

DIY is the saving technology for the future of vaping, even if vendor regulation becomes too costly to continue selling eliquid. The present administration is obviously against smoking, but realizes that vaping is the cure. I have no problems with e-liquid requiring FDA oversight for ingredient safety as long as it's done only in the interest of providing a product that causes no harm.

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I don't know how to react. I do feel some relief. Yet, I don't trust them. It seems too good to be true. Yet, it shouldn't be. It's only reasonable.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
With the latest decree from FuDA regarding caffeine, perhaps more high mg nic?

That's a winner. My 2 year old nic is brown and I'm starting to feel some throat irritation that I didn't sense until lately when I mixed up some juice at 6mg/ml instead of my usual 3mg/ml. I need to start over with some clear nic and freeze it right away.

ETA: I ordered a new liter of nic this morning from ECX. It's a shame that it has to be delivered by UPS instead of USPS. $15.77 shipping charge.

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
That's a winner. My 2 year old nic is brown and I'm starting to feel some throat irritation that I didn't sense until lately when I mixed up some juice at 6mg/ml instead of my usual 3mg/ml. I need to start over with some clear nic and freeze it right away.

ETA: I ordered a new liter of nic this morning from ECX. It's a shame that it has to be delivered by UPS instead of USPS. $15.77 shipping charge.

We got nic 2+ years old that is still crystal clear. My wife rebottles it when it arrives into blue bottles ... then to the freezer.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

We got nic 2+ years old that is still crystal clear. My wife rebottles it when it arrives into blue bottles ... then to the freezer.

I'm working on a 4 year old bottle of nic and it's perfect.
Kept in the freezer all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread