Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I don't know how much longer this thread is going to stay active, but I wanted to take a minute and lay down a little tribute to those that really got the thread rolling from day one .. yes, yes, yes .. I know it will be a new day, a new dawn and all that, and the thread will live on in some sort of digital perpetuity .. but, it's in my nature to drift sometimes and so that's just the way it is ..

While this is certainly not an all inclusive list, and we've had many many come and go in our time, here's to the Pioneers .. some stayed, some left ..

And if the thread goes dead before I post again, I'll welcome myself into the new thread .. even though I think it's BS .. ;)

txtumbleweed, MikeE3, mattiem, Tiny, n9emz, Semiretired, bobalex, sandybeach, Richie G, VapRon, Wendallb, tj99959, Iffy, Janet H, classwife, Gadd, wyojoe, toothfairy, Bullette the Cowdog, Corpa, harleydiva, williegntx, Grubworm, my4jewels, taxman32, Morri, Darlene7, RichardV

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
271834527477831993jXmDdpwdc.jpg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

OK - I've just worked out the closing time of the old threads. They will be closed on Saturday. If there's anything you want to search for and move to the new threads do it before Saturday.

Please make any new posts to the new threads even though the old ones will remain open for 2 more days.

If you want to move a post from old to new thread - here's a tip.

Find the post
Do a reply-with-quote
Copy the text in the dialogue box including the [Quote ] ..... [/Quote ] markers
Paste it all to the new post in the new thread

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread