Qualifications For the ALPHA™ Program & ALL ALPHA Product Discussion HERE- Check Here For New Alpha Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

snails1023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2010
Chicago
That really fits!!!! Too cute

so I can't wait for the Alpha stuff to start happening ...
woohoo-1.gif

& every time I see or hear anything about it... a pic pops in to my head :D
so I just had to go find & fix it & share :lol:
still needs some work ...I know... they need PV's :D

alphasquad.jpg

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Crap! I just spent everything I can get away with til payday on Thursday!

Is there gonna be a limit on what Alphas can buy, like maybe 5? I'd hate to not get a chance to get like 2 of something because some ambitious Alphas buy a ton of them. I really want to contribute! Maybe once the stock dwindles enough you could lift limits. 5 should be enough for the hardcore testers to feel comfortable with.

Did we get an answer on this? For those of us with restricted budgets who want to be able to contribute this would be great :D

I haven't seen an answer yet, but would be a nice addition. Waiting to see....

Maybe even the first 10 days on restriction and then open it for people in the program to buy more?

okay.....there will be some restrictions on some items...others not. It will all be based on how many are on hand. I don't think anyone will need to worry about being able to get their hands on what they want ;)

Besides, I would hope that those that have been accepted would be considerate and not buy 100 of any one un-restricted items.....that would not bode well in the spirit of the program ;)

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Alrighty guys.....brush those ants outta your pants!!!

You will be getting a wee little taste of Alpha sometime tomorrow afternoon.

The guys can't give the whole barrel out all at once (well, I guess they could but what fun would that be :p but I digress). Grab your taster spoon for the 1st 2 products to be released.

AND...I have on very good authority (well, I think it's good authority :unsure:) that more will be coming sometime next week, and then at least 2 products dropped a week ALL summer long!!!

Also, if you were approved, and still cannot access the Alpha, it's okay...don't worry. Danno and crew have really been bustin it to get everything settled from the move and it's finally settling in for him. He will be getting you all entered by the Alpha product rollout.

Last edited:

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Oh! Be still my heart - no, really, I'm having heart palpitations... Two products a week??? (fainting)

The guys can't give the whole barrel out all at once (well, I guess they could but what fun would that be :p but I digress). Grab your taster spoon for the 1st 2 products to be released.

AND...I have on very good authority (well, I think it's good authority :unsure:) that more will be coming sometime next week, and then at least 2 products dropped a week ALL summer long!!!

Also, if you were approved, and still cannot access the Alpha, it's okay...don't worry. Danno and crew have really been bustin it to get everything settled from the move and it's finally settling in for him. He will be getting you all entered by the Alpha product rollout.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia

Well, my summer has just gotten way better! Thanks for the info on restrictions, too!

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I should never have read this at 3:30 in the friggen morning!!!!!!!!!!

Now. How am I EVER going to go to sleep???

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I want to take a moment here to set a little reminder.....especially since we will be getting this started today.

PLEASE remember that any and ALL discussion of these products and the Alpha program are to be done here in this thread. NO discussing the program out in the wild of the rest of the ECF forum. Please contain it all right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread