Quick lady pipe review and excellent service from centraltrade/royalsmokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just got my package in from central trade(2 days ago). took a total of 10 days. pretty good IMO.

Just like to start of by saying how friendly and helpful the customer service there is!! Highgly recommended on that front. Emails answered within hours. really good.

Lets starts on the lady pipe then.

Well, it really is TINY. Fits in my palm a treat. much smaller than i expected. The draw is exceptional. you hardly need to puff on it atall to get it going. Its connected to a 4 hole atomizer(penstyle) 5/5 for draw.

consistancy is also very, very good, i have only had it for 2 days, but it hasn't slipped up once, big draws every puff. I actually prefer this thing to my dse901.

Vapour production is good, what you would expect from a penstyle atomizer, maybe a bit more smoke. Throat hit, also very good, more smooth than sharp, but still prominantly there!

It's a bit top heavy, but i don't mind that.

Thats pretty much all i can say right at this moment in time as i havent had it for long enough to post of a proper review.

Please feel free to ask me any questions on it, as i know quite a few people wanned to know more about it. And i have probs forgot to say a tonne load of stuff :) lol

Cheers

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The pipe is still going great. battery lasts about 2 days, but im a light vaper! I dunno what the bat is, it doesnt saying anything on it, ive been wondering myself. but so far, no probs atall. vapour production good, hit good, battery life good, draw excellent. i just don't like the fact it looks like a pipe, it limits me from smoking it outside...im too scared :( lol

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
How do you post pics...i seem to have forgotten...there waiting on my pc just need to upload them..sorry for being a noob

You can either host them on a picture storing website like photobucket and use the Insert Image option to add the link when posting. It'll then appear like this:

size_comp.jpg

or you can use the paper clip to add a pic as an attachment, which will then appear like this (this is the atomiser in my golden shimmer cigar):

Attachments

• cigar_atom.jpg
    cigar_atom.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 41

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Oh that is a cute little pipe! Hopefully someone knows the battery type.

I recall Leaford reviewing the 601 (I think that's what it was) and saying one of the downsides was getting at the batt. You had to twist that little end off and there was really no where to grasp it. How hard/easy is batt removal on this one?

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread