Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.

One of the best of "BEST" not just in the physical and design, but most importantly in care and service to their customers !!!!!

PAPS-005.jpg
PAPS-003.jpg
PAPS-004.jpg

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Normally Im on Tapatalk and for some reason always missed this thread, but am seeing it now without Tapatalk. Anyways love me some mtl rtas, and there's some beauty's here. Have more, but these I use daily (minus the in'ax that I just sold). L to R, doogy rta- le zephyr - tilehamos v2- kayfun prime- kayfun v3- byka v6 - another km3- erlkonigin - in'ax mkiii- tilehamos armed lying down. Btw, new bobas very good!!! Here is how the prime and km3 looks with the steam tuners upgrade

Attachments

• 20180118_194341.jpg
    20180118_194341.jpg
    737.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 20180220_165821.jpg
    20180220_165821.jpg
    716.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
What are those KFMV3s tricked out with?

Beautiful collection!
Actually it's an older pick and I have them even tricked out more now, along with the prime. Those km3's are a partial steam tuners tank, but with the stock km3 top cap, but now I have them without the stock top cap along with the special drip tips which makes them shorter and even better looking. I also now have the prime wave tank...will update photo later

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Actually it's an older pick and I have them even tricked out more now, along with the prime. Those km3's are a partial steam tuners tank, but with the stock km3 top cap, but now I have them without the stock top cap along with the special drip tips which makes them shorter and even better looking. I also now have the prime wave tank...will update photo later

Figured it was some steam tuner's trickery... looks killer.. it was too airy for me but I thought the atty was engineered brilliantly. Easiest JFC I've ever used.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Figured it was some steam tuner's trickery... looks killer.. it was too airy for me but I thought the atty was engineered brilliantly. Easiest JFC I've ever used.
It's hard to pick a favorite rta, but there is something about the km3 that holds it on top. All my favorite juices go into my three km3's. It's not the best looking tank, nor the easiest to build, but if I had to pick just one, it would probably be it...I think it's because my favorite juice just tastes better in that particular tank.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
It's hard to pick a favorite rta, but there is something about the km3 that holds it on top. All my favorite juices go into my three km3's. It's not the best looking tank, nor the easiest to build, but if I had to pick just one, it would probably be it...I think it's because my favorite juice just tastes better in that particular tank.

If it had the tight draw I get with the Lite or the new Berzerker mini it would have been one my faves but I love that uber-tight type of draw. Speaking of... I have a KFL and a GP Spheroid V4 about to be delivered in mail today!

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If it had the tight draw I get with the Lite or the new Berzerker mini it would have been one my faves but I love that uber-tight type of draw. Speaking of... I have a KFL and a GP Spheroid V4 about to be delivered in mail today!
Oooh, a gp spheroid!! Very nice

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Been hearing very good things on the berk mini, but probably a bit tight for me...I added the steam tuners complete pic in my above post

Reactions: HBcorpse

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Been hearing very good things on the berk mini, but probably a bit tight for me...I added the steam tuners complete pic in my above post

I saw that, looks stunning. Love that steam tuners stuff!

Can't believe this $25 RTA... been waiting for 2 years for a tight draw MTL device to come out and it hits on all cylinders for me. Tight draw, flavor top notch, no leak/gurgle/flood with bottom fill, can pull build without draining tank, I love the look. Its the big winner for me but yeah, its built for tight draw (thank goodness!!!).. I can't speak to how loose it may or may not be able to go.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I saw that, looks stunning. Love that steam tuners stuff!

Can't believe this $25 RTA... been waiting for 2 years for a tight draw MTL device to come out and it hits on all cylinders for me. Tight draw, flavor top notch, no leak/gurgle/flood with bottom fill, can pull build without draining tank, I love the look. Its the big winner for me but yeah, its built for tight draw (thank goodness!!!).. I can't speak to how loose it may or may not be able to go.
That's awesome!! It's great to find "the one"

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I have just a few "the ones", but this one is a huge win for me after a couple of years of cloud machines (and atties trying to be both) :)
  • KFL
  • GP Spheroid V3/V4
  • Erlkonigin
  • Gem V1
  • Gus Zest V1
Have many of the above atties and have now added the Zerker mini and the SXK DoggyStyle to that prestigious list! Shows how much the times have changed that now 2 china made, inexpensive RTAs have joined that uber-high end list.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Normally Im on Tapatalk and for some reason always missed this thread, but am seeing it now without Tapatalk. Anyways love me some mtl rtas, and there's some beauty's here. Have more, but these I use daily (minus the in'ax that I just sold). L to R, doogy rta- le zephyr - tilehamos v2- kayfun prime- kayfun v3- byka v6 - another km3- erlkonigin - in'ax mkiii- tilehamos armed lying down. Btw, new bobas very good!!! Here is how the prime and km3 looks with the steam tuners upgrade

You oughta get some Calix love up in that family!

I’ve had every version of the Calix, and they are hands down some of the best atomizers I’ve ever used.

I have several in rotation throughout the work.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
You oughta get some Calix love up in that family!

I’ve had every version of the Calix, and they are hands down some of the best atomizers I’ve ever used.

I have several in rotation throughout the work.

You know I was so very close...every 6 months or so I get an itch for a new rta to try, and the last time it was either the tilehamos armed or the calix. I guess the all shiney tilehamos got me excited, so I got that. It's a nice tank and enjoying it alot, but looking back I should of got the calix because I already had a v2 tilehamos already...I am definitely keeping my eyes out for a calix though.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I have just a few "the ones", but this one is a huge win for me after a couple of years of cloud machines (and atties trying to be both) :)
  • KFL
  • GP Spheroid V3/V4
  • Erlkonigin
  • Gem V1
  • Gus Zest V1
Have many of the above atties and have now added the Zerker mini and the SXK DoggyStyle to that prestigious list! Shows how much the times have changed that now 2 china made, inexpensive RTAs have joined that uber-high end list.
No doubt there are some cheaper , China made rta's that vape just as good. I also have a doggy and it vapes phenomenal but there is something to be said about feel imo. When I hold or rebuild the dog, it just feels cheap, but when I hold and vape a high end tank, it just feels nice...I know that doesn't really matter and what's important is the vape quality, but I just love the feel of a high end rta. I also love the feel of having something that's harder to obtain, like limited number rtas, or limited number mods. Alot of my hi end tanks and mods are resales from Facebook groups and are hard to obtain, but there's a sense of accomplishment when I finally get one. I'm weird, I know.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

View attachment 723585

Gott-DAM if the KFL isn’t still the prettiest tank of all time...

Kinda wanna build one up!

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Now to find my Vapocalypse stash and get some parts together...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread