Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
  • Love
Reactions: Katdarling

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
You might like the thread below... I picked up a couple of those lil boogers for $20 when GB had a flash sale. One of my favs currently!

Little itty bitty mods under $100.

$27.77 Authentic YOSTA Livepor 60W 1500mAh TC VW APV Mod - 1-160W / 100-300'C(200-600'F) / 1500mAh at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I think I peeked into that thread before, cool stuff! I do love small mods but not mini volt small. I really like 18650 small, like 75x35x25 kind of size. Will definitely look at the livepor, thanks. Looked at the size of livepor and although it's a built in battery, I like the size and looks...might have to get one. In a way, it looks a little like my stratum lux but 1/30th of the cost

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Katdarling

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I think I peeked into that thread before, cool stuff! I do love small mods but not mini volt small. I really like 18650 small, like 75x35x25 kind of size. Will definitely look at the livepor, thanks. Looked at the size of livepor and although it's a built in battery, I like the size and looks...might have to get one. In a way, it looks a little like my stratum lux but 1/30th of the cost

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I loved it when I first saw it because it reminded me of the lux, which I always loved the look of.

Blargh23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Arizona, US
Broke a deck screw on my old Kayfun Lite, so got a Sapor RTA on clearance :D

Luckily, a single-coil build works sideways between the velocity posts because I'm using it on a tiny Wismec CB-60 until I make enough money to get a "real" mod.

Terrible cell phone pic:
wjYW0re.png

Details:
9 turns of 28awg NiCh80 (1.47ohms) @ 20W
Cut the "Tails" in half so they go in the four juice wells, set juice flow to 1/2.

Here's how I wick it:

Last edited:

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
@qorax
@TheotherSteveS

Hello guys (and anyone else reading), I bought the Keras giga Rev and although it looks great imo in Nano mode, it was so easy to switch after watching Todd and Q reviews so I bought the bigger one and some smaller tanks.

I’ve been looking at it and it doesn’t look like you can access the build deck with the tank full with the giga? Am I correct in thinking that?
From Todd’s reviews he had no issue doing that with the older, larger one and I must say that I’m a little disappointed that you can’t do that for €100. It looks great and I’m sure it vapes great but have either of you worked out a way to do this?

I love my kayfun lite and although it’s rarely an issue, I’ve been known to have the atty on a mod in my pocket and pressed the up button to 80 watts! Obviously it’s a mistake but it ruins my cotton and I have to rewick.
The kayfill tool has come in handy with it.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Dvarw DL by KHW Mods is one to get lads!
5335b36a2f26d2ff116b43621b5e3f95.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Which tank size do you have there?

2ml, 3.5ml, or 5ml?

Also, which airflow do you prefer?

1.2mm, 3.1mm? Or one of the others?

Thanks for sharing this beautiful tank!

I love the simplicity of it!

Reminds me of my carto-tank days...in the best way!

Reactions: dems86

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
It's the 3.5ml DL version (24mm), so it comes with 3.0, 3.5, 4, and 4.5mm reducers. I've used the 3.0mm and 3.5mm reducers so far (currently using 3.5mm and really enjoying the draw).

.76 2.5mm Clapton @ 30watts and it's a real treat, the flavor is on point. I'm really considering ordering the MTL version too.

It's incredibly simple to build and wick too, just a fantastic overall RTA.
Which tank size do you have there?

2ml, 3.5ml, or 5ml?

Also, which airflow do you prefer?

1.2mm, 3.1mm? Or one of the others?

Thanks for sharing this beautiful tank!

I love the simplicity of it!

Reminds me of my carto-tank days...in the best way!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread