Rush Limbaugh chimes in on e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Wow ummm not sure what to say on that one.......I don't think I have ever agreed with him in the fullest he has some good thoughts but most the time I only see part of it his way. But this is just awesome. The way he just looked her dead in the eyes and puffed away friggin epic reminds me of a young Clint Eastwood. So ya I guess we are starting to get people with a louder voice on our side.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
Evidently I am in the minority here...I agree with him quite often on most subjects. I have run into the smoking nazi who starts coughing as soon as I start vaping despite being 20 feet from me. When they start making comments about how the "smoke" is affecting their allergies I enjoy telling them to see a doctor. Not a GP but a Psychologist to help them with their obvious hypochondriac symptoms. Amazing how this results is a hand spasm causing the middle finger to rise straight up.

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
Man, people really have to leave us alone. Dont care for Rush but good for him. E cigs are one of my only pleasures I still endulge in. Here comes the political firestorm.....regulation, taxation, and a bunch of people trying to make it all about them....it offends me, my kids are watching, the flavors will lure in my children...bla bla bla. stop already!!

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Evidently I am in the minority here...I agree with him quite often on most subjects. I have run into the smoking nazi who starts coughing as soon as I start vaping despite being 20 feet from me. When they start making comments about how the "smoke" is affecting their allergies I enjoy telling them to see a doctor. Not a GP but a Psychologist to help them with their obvious hypochondriac symptoms. Amazing how this results is a hand spasm causing the middle finger to rise straight up.

Oh my goodness lol. Now we just need to see if Micheal Savage and G Gordon Liddy jump in j/k.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
He said quite a few things that werent backwards and ignorant but I especially enjoyed the rant on electronic cigarettes and the part about one woman complaining about a Charlie Brown play at church and destroying it for others.

IMO its society thats become backwards lately.People dont want to work for anything because their parents spoiled them, schools take peanut butter completely off the menu because two kids are allergic to it and someone complains that Charlie Browns Christmas isnt christian enough for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread