DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Ah so you're a flashlight guy. Liion wholesale gave me a freebie LED 18650 like flashlight with an order. Do I need to use protected batteries in it? Your post has me thinking yes. Better check before I use it.

After I rec'd that flashlight I started looking around at some of the flashlight sites. Yikes! Talk about a very expensive rabbit hole.

I got one of those flashlights too. The same 18650s I bought from them for my mods fit it and work fine. It’s a nice little light, especially for free. I popped it in my truck’s console. You never know when you’ll need a flashlight and I know I’ll have a battery in my mod to use with it.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I got one of those flashlights too. The same 18650s I bought from them for my mods fit it and work fine. It’s a nice little light, especially for free. I popped it in my truck’s console. You never know when you’ll need a flashlight and I know I’ll have a battery in my mod to use with it.
Excellent. Thank you. Just popped a Samsung 25r in it ...holy crap... that's bright. I narrowed the beam down and pointed at the floor and dog is now chasing it all over. Cat is even interested. I'm going to have fun with this. :lol:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Week 5 hip fracture update and other shiny talk.
Saw the surgeon on Thursday. I’ve lost an inch on my rt leg from where the femoral head and neck impacted into the femur. The peices were left as is hoping the screws keep everything in place so no blood flow is compromised which would be the worst case scenario.
I can start to put full weight on my leg but only while using a walker etc. the pain is incredible and my leg so weak even with all the PT I do every day.

For some silly reason I thought I’d be prancing out of the office and ready to go for a drive so I was just slightly depressed. Thank god ive been keeping up with all me meds!!

I still haven’t been able to get up a full flight of stairs and need a second handrail installed to help me.

So it’s another 4 WEEKS before next x rays and checkup. In the meantime I still have in home PT and OT. They mentioned going outpatient and I was like how the hell am I supposed to pull that off? I can’t drive? Cab?

I still can’t believe the month of October even happened and just wasn’t a bad dream of Levi dying, breaking my hip then Haley getting exposed to “non toxic” chemicals ( she’s fine now after $1400)

Ok now to shiny stuff- I bought a vandy vape lit rda because I was testing which stores would mail to MA. so now I have it I was just wondering if anyone has used it or does it got straight to the PIF pile?

Last edited:

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
I’m having a bad news/ good news kind of night. I can’t find my mouthguard ANYWHERE. This is great news for my dentist who will charge me a mint for a new one. Bad news for poor Himself who has to listen to me grind my teeth all night. BUT........The fabulous silver lining :p in all of this tearing up searching, I found two new in box, unopened Hastur 24’s!! I must have stuck them out of sight so as not to upset himself with the sight of yet more vape gear lol. One black, one silver.
Haha, that's happened to me before. I was having company over and needed to clear out a collection of atties. I stuck a bunch of them in a brown shopping bag and somehow forgot. For 10 months I was looking for my Aromamizer Plus and really sad that it had disappeared. But I knew it hadn't left the house! One day I decided to clean up all my piles and get organized. Voila! I found the shopping bag....and it was full to the brim with stuff I forgot I had, plus my Aromamizer. It was like Christmas.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Anyone here have a KA-V8? Mine just came in and all the reviews are in languages I don't speak. The deck is self explanatory but it has some different features than the usual RTA. I think it has unusual JFC.
Have you tried youtube?

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Goodness me. Just spent the last half hour building and fitting this coil...more like a baby coil. 1.3mm SS 30G...0.6ohm. There's about 0.5mm gap between the coil and the posts.
20191111_170732.jpg

Next to the 0.6ohm mesh of the Artery Pal ll pro. Must be the smallest RBA in existence.
20191111_171559.jpg

Not much air flows past the cotton...making it only good for MTL.
20191111_171726.jpg

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Goodness me. Just spent the last half hour building and fitting this coil...more like a baby coil. 1.3mm SS 30G...0.6ohm. There's about 0.5mm gap between the coil and the posts.
View attachment 851145
Next to the 0.6ohm mesh of the Artery Pal ll pro. Must be the smallest RBA in existence.
View attachment 851147
Not much air flows past the cotton...making it only good for MTL.
View attachment 851149
Cool I’ve never used one of those before never made micro coils for something like that before. Not sure it would be my kind of vape I like a high wattage on a mech. Fast Hot full clouds.

So is an “artery” sort of a premade coil vape meant to imitate the vape you get from those boxes that work with different RBAs? I’m not too familiar with the artery but everyone I see lately at my work that vapes seems to be puffing on an artery with premade 0.6 ohm coils and 50 nic salt nic juice. I hate the vape I’ve had off that high a nicotine concentration. Obviously I know I can put lower nic juice in it and would probably enjoy it more but still premade coils arnt for me.

I’m interested in seeing if a Billot box might be for me from seeing them on here.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
So is an “artery” sort of a premade coil vape meant to imitate the vape you get from those boxes that work with different RBAs?
I’m interested in seeing if a Billot box might be for me from seeing them on here.
Nah the Artery is just a AIO (pod) device that works with pre made coils. This little RBA is made for it but fits many other AIOs. If you're a low ohm, high wattage vaper, then it won't be your thing.
The Billet box only gives 60W max, so that won't be for you either I think. Though the newest version of the Boxxer that fits in the Billet box gives an awesome DL vape, but again at lower watts. It might surprise you...who knows.
Watch some utube videos about it.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Nah the Artery is just a AIO (pod) device that works with pre made coils. This little RBA is made for it but fits many other AIOs. If you're a low ohm, high wattage vaper, then it won't be your thing.
The Billet box only gives 60W max, so that won't be for you either I think. Though the newest version of the Boxxer that fits in the Billet box gives an awesome DL vape, but again at lower watts. It might surprise you...who knows.
Watch some utube videos about it.
Cool thanks for the info

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
45603323-BE4A-49A4-B2CE-459F9B4520C4.jpeg
FDEA4DA9-54FD-49D0-911C-18820AFD0CAF.jpeg

Just spent a while organizing a new bin for my vape stuff. I had most of it crammed into a little green box but now I have three drawers that pull out. The Tank stand I made fits on top nicely as well. Plus it’s on wheels so I can wheel it out to the living room easy.

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
No, all 18650's are the same size regardless of brand - or at least they should be since 18650 is the size. (18mm x 65mm)
No they do fluctuate a bit regarding tolerances especially the length so some fit better than others in certain circumstances :)

Users who are viewing this thread