SUGGESTION BOX - Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Imagine, maybe a note, banner or pop-up somewhere on your website to let people know about shipping delays, etc.? I have one vendor (printer ink) that has a separate window pop up when I sign in, listing relevant news like that. Maybe somewhere on the shopping cart page?

Yeah, it's up there now. A notice on the front page. I ordered Tuesday night and my order still hasn't shipped. I understand that SI got slammed with orders, but it doesn't make me any happier. :(

And for the rest of you, knock it off with all the orders. I was getting used to having my stuff shipped the next day and you're all messing with my life here.

I'm kidding--sort of.

StrangeShay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Outside of DC in MD
oooo do I sense another RHPS fan?

There are three kinds of people in the world.
1 Those who love RHPS (Rocky Horror Picture Show)
2 Those who have never seen RHPS
3 Those Denial of their love of RHPS

I miss getting dressed up for the Midnight shows (cue dramatic flashback music as Shay's eyes glaze over and he's lost in memory).

StrangeShay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Outside of DC in MD
I would like to make a suggestion that would really speed things up. I think it would be easier if from now on I just think about ordering and you guys just ship it. That would really speed things up a lot

no no no no no no....if they shipped me everything I thought about ordering I would be Bankrupt!

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
There are three kinds of people in the world.
1 Those who love RHPS (Rocky Horror Picture Show)
2 Those who have never seen RHPS
3 Those Denial of their love of RHPS

I miss getting dressed up for the Midnight shows (cue dramatic flashback music as Shay's eyes glaze over and he's lost in memory).

17 times in full Magenta drag in college.. ah yes.. fond memories

we need a rocky horror battery wrap

StrangeShay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Outside of DC in MD
17 times in full Magenta drag in college.. ah yes.. fond memories

we need a rocky horror battery wrap

I spent a little over a year going to at least 1 often 2 shows almost every weekend, about half the time I was up front either as (in order of frequency) Riff Raff, Brad or Frank-N-Furter. I always wanted to do Eddie but our Eddie never missed a single show so I never got to fill in :(

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA
Yeah, it's up there now. A notice on the front page. I ordered Tuesday night and my order still hasn't shipped. I understand that SI got slammed with orders, but it doesn't make me any happier. :(

And for the rest of you, knock it off with all the orders. I was getting used to having my stuff shipped the next day and you're all messing with my life here.

I'm kidding--sort of.

Late to the party, but... sorry, TK. I've been hoarding a lot lately. Every order I place for liquid, I've been upping my quantity and adding half a dozen batteries as well. My job stuff is such that I don't know if I'm going to have one from one day to the next, so I've been ordering while I have the funds. So far... I've gotten all my orders pretty much on time. So, my apologies to everyone for hoarding (but that doesn't mean I'll stop... :evil: ).

Love y'all anyway. :wub:

StrangeShay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Outside of DC in MD
Late to the party, but... sorry, TK. I've been hoarding a lot lately. Every order I place for liquid, I've been upping my quantity and adding half a dozen batteries as well. My job stuff is such that I don't know if I'm going to have one from one day to the next, so I've been ordering while I have the funds. So far... I've gotten all my orders pretty much on time. So, my apologies to everyone for hoarding (but that doesn't mean I'll stop... :evil: ).

I have Tar...anyone got some feathers? :evil:

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA

Well, I forgive you. ;)
Now, as for the rest of you....

Rumple

Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
Baltimore
I would love Smokeless Image to carry a clearo similar to the Kanger M3. I have tried the nano's and I do like them, but the M3's are my favorite by far. After looking through the KR808D-1 forums I believe that these are the most popular clearos among people who use the same threading, including many who use SI's products. Then I could order all of my vape products from Smokeless Image instead of having to go to another vendor just for these clearos. Although since I was ordering from another vendor anyway, I also recently tried a mini vivi nova with a KR808D-1 to 510 adapter, and I love it on my 78mm volts as well as my X2 volts. I am just hoping that one day SI can be my one-stop shop for all my vaping supplies. Thanks for listening!

Last edited:

robb01

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2010
Earth
That's a great suggestion

TH0bm

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I think it would be great if SI was to offer a T-Shirt with the same design as the " It's not smoke banner " I know I would buy one. I'm sure it would be a good seller

You mean like my signature (look down)? That's not a sanctioned SI banner - I did that on my own. In fact, I entered it in the SI T-shirt slogan contest and lost...BADLY! :lol:
I'd still wear a shirt that said that though. I get tired of telling people! :grr::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread