Status
Not open for further replies.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
That is exactly my point. If dub ohm tanks didn't sell the builders would be building what actually sold.

There has been 75 or more different sub ohm tanks built so far. If people dixnt limry and use them they would have stopped after 5 or so.
You guys misunderstand I think. Sub ohm tanks aren't going after the majority side of the market but the dripper cloud chaser side. Kanger reps told me they saw the desire for dripper like sub ohm set ups in a tank format from the mech user base and decided to run with it but failed miserably with the aero tank mega, hence the sub tank.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Yeah , i think i am the only one who could not get them to work , i have sh_ _ luck though so it makes sense.
You should try them again. Start from scratch??? I get the best flavor from these and I use 100% PG and no leaks or gurgling. Maybe an oring got twisted or something?

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
I saw a review and just wondered if anyone tried it.
I should mention just in case that the fast tech v6 is in no way a kayfun. It's what I'll call a frankentank. They stole the RBA deck from kanger, parts from the lemo, top cap of the Russian, prebuilt coil from several tanks( supposed to use pretty much any makers coil) and tossed all those ideas into a blender for one tank. It's a dismal failure and no where near worth the 6-10$. I'd rather go buy CE3's since those are a better tank lol

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
You should try them again. Start from scratch??? I get the best flavor from these and I use 100% PG and no leaks or gurgling. Maybe an oring got twisted or something?

I have tried till the cows come home (cows rarely if ever come home , extremely slow walkers ) with no luck .

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
heheeehheeee. I'm a tweener- in between a tootle tuttle, tittle puffer or whatever that name is and a cloud chaser. Someone needs to create a good name for this type

Amen to that! Same here...my 20w isn't quite tootlin, but it ain't changin the weather either. I just call it satisfying ;)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Amen to that! Same here...my 20w isn't quite tootlin, but it ain't changin the weather either. I just call it satisfying ;)

That is exactly the way vaping should be. A satisfying flavorful vape instead of .05 ohm builds at 200 watts.

I rarely go over 15 watts.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Don't you like how they tease us and then run away for two weeks?

I emailed inTaste a few days ago and asked about the new SvoeMesto and there response was "where did you hear that"

This is like ProVape and the new Radius. Top secret.

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I've heard the same but haven't seen anything I would classify as reliable research. But, anecdotally, the number of sub ohm, high airflow tanks and coils that keep coming out belies this. Hardly a week goes by without some "new" multi-coil sub-ohm tank being released. If the market research actually showed that sub ohm vapers were the minority, I do believe the vendors would respond.

From a supplier stand point, it is the way to go, since it increases use of the consumables (juice, coils, wick, etc).

I dunno...I've yet to see a STM or Crown at a gas station or Walgreen's. Just because it's not mainstream doesn't mean there won't be companies pumping out products. Especially when all they have to do is hold back features for a later 'update', slap a new version # on it and sell it to the same minority over and over and over again.

Reactions: Ca Ike

sig-cmt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2015
HoustΩn, TX
@Zombo: You must not be in Cali. STMs and subohm tanks are everywhere. LA (where I currently reside), OC, SF, Palo Alto (where I am originally from), restaurants, bars, Home Depot, outdoor malls. I notice subohm vapers everywhere. There are so many vape shops around here that I wonder how they all stay in business. But the common factor amongst them all is the subohm tank or two or three or more on retail display catering to the demand.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Don't you like how they tease us and then run away for two weeks?
Two weeks? Two months! Lol
I emailed inTaste a few days ago and asked about the new SvoeMesto and there response was "where did you hear that"

This is like ProVape and the new Radius. Top secret.
This is kinda good to hear to keep the cloning down.
@Zombo: You must not be in Cali. STMs and subohm tanks are everywhere. LA (where I currently reside), OC, SF, Palo Alto (where I am originally from), restaurants, bars, Home Depot, outdoor malls. I notice subohm vapers everywhere. There are so many vape shops around here that I wonder how they all stay in business. But the common factor amongst them all is the subohm tank or two or three or more on retail display catering to the demand.
:::this is my annoyed face at the sub-ohm crowd:::

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread