SX Zero 50w Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Roma
For clarification, SXK is the manufacturer that makes 90% of everything that Yosen resells, including the Yosen SX. SXK cannot resell anything that they are under contract for, and these contracts usually last 1-3 months depending on the terms.

The contract expired :D

a0a1067d517f1f273f80ee92fe716fdd_zpssf2qfwsw.jpg

And they have started to sell a Zero SX box with temperature control ...

Last edited:

Batara72

Mar 26, 2015
Croatia
After reading this whole thread a few times in the past few days..... I still don't know which zero clone to go for. I like the look of the Yosen and would probably get that, but am afraid I will get a clone of a clone and the chip will be like crap.

To top it all off, I come back today and see this bombshell: And they have started to sell a Zero SX box with temperature control ... Is there any truth to this?

I am in europe and prefer not ordering from the states and china due to customs. Can anyone recommend a shop in the EU where I can pick up one of these mods and be sure I'm getting what I want?

Thanks in advance

sahilm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
New Delhi India
Yeah I got mine from Focal, and yeah definitely 10 second cutoff, just tested it and timed with my watch. I've tested it a couple times and its always 10 seconds. Also I think the default cutoff for all YiHI chipsets is 10 seconds.

Dear Diesel , thank you so very much for checking , yes you are absolutely right .
i appreciate your input and help .
best wishes and warm regards .
Sah

Frillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Roma
After reading this whole thread a few times in the past few days..... I still don't know which zero clone to go for. I like the look of the Yosen and would probably get that, but am afraid I will get a clone of a clone and the chip will be like crap.

To top it all off, I come back today and see this bombshell: And they have started to sell a Zero SX box with temperature control ... Is there any truth to this?

I am in europe and prefer not ordering from the states and china due to customs. Can anyone recommend a shop in the EU where I can pick up one of these mods and be sure I'm getting what I want?

Thanks in advance

The news are from here:
https://www.facebook.com/sxkvapor

A friend asked to SXK about the new control temperature chip ... they answered that it's not from YiHi ... it's a SXK chip ... ;)

As Nikkita says ... all boxes (dna30 clone, sx with YiHi chip, sx with temperature control chip, etc.) are from SXK (or from Hotcig)... so you can buy your from Fasttech ... it takes about 15 days from China to Europe (but you have to select postNL in the shipping options) ...

If you still want to buy in Europe, here you can find the Hotcig sx 50 w
http://www.dampftick.de/akkutraeger/geregelt/132/dampftick-zero-mod-sx-50w-mod-box

Last edited:

Batara72

Mar 26, 2015
Croatia
The news are from here:
https://www.facebook.com/sxkvapor

A friend asked to SXK about the new control temperature chip ... they answered that it's not from YiHi ... it's a SXK chip ... ;)

As Nikkita says ... all boxes (dna30 clone, sx with YiHi chip, sx with temperature control chip, etc.) are from SXK (or from Hotcig)... so you can buy your from Fasttech ... it takes about 15 days from China to Europe (but you have to select postNL in the shipping options) ...

If you still want to buy in Europe, here you can find the Hotcig sx 50 w
dampftick Zero Mod SX - 50W Mod Box

Thanks for the reply,

Why postNL?

Anyone have any experience with SXK chips? Should I just get it and replace the chip with a Yihi350j when it becomes available?

Last edited:

dannyben

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2014
USA
The contract expired :D

a0a1067d517f1f273f80ee92fe716fdd_zpssf2qfwsw.jpg

And they have started to sell a Zero SX box with temperature control ...

What they are not showing you there is that the purple unit is only 1/2 purple. The other side is GREEN! Yes, this is true! And SXK will take no responsibility. Typical junky QC and zero reject rate. I wouldnt buy a TC device from them if it was $0.01 Buyer beware.

dannyben

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2014
USA
SXK does beautiful machining, but, well, they need to catch up on electronics. Assume you will want to change the chip.

If you buy the new tp one, be prepared to throw a DNA40 in. Maybe I'll be wrong, but their DNA30 was pretty bad.

You know what funny/ironic/sad... yes, they are a "clone" manufacturer, but did they need to go and STEAL the photography from Yosen? If you are making a mod, is it that difficult to line 4 units up next to each other and take a picture instead of stealing it from your largest customer? And then even put your own watermark on the picture so no one else can use it?

And their temp control? I strongly doubt it exists. Probably just another cut/paste from someone else's Alibaba listing that they plagiarized.

dannyben

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2014
USA
Am I wrong that Yosen and Infinite are just resellers of SXK manufactured items? They didn't steal the Yosen pic really because they made those mods.

You are correct. They are manufacturing them for those, but if you look at the picture it has Yosen's logo on it as well as the Yosen Creations on the battery cap. They obviously stole the picture from Yosen and then went as far as watermarking it so no one could steal it from them. Pretty SHADY if you ask me.

If you look at SXK's other Alibaba listings NONE of their items have accurate descriptions. And from what I hear, buying from them, you'll be receiving the rejects that Yosen and Infinite sent back to them.

Ive tried 5 dealers already to try and find a purple unit in the US. All of them said the batches they received were all rejects. Even FastTech lists it as a Purple + Green -- Guess they were unable to return theirs.

Fragbob

Jan 18, 2015
So my Wood SX decided to self immolate today. Luckily I was sitting at my desk and was able to smell the burning rubber before getting it outside. Burned the hell out of my finger in the process....

The first mod was returned because of poor manufacturing, the second's going to be returned for trying to burn my house down, and there will -NOT- be a third.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
So my Wood SX decided to self immolate today. Luckily I was sitting at my desk and was able to smell the burning rubber before getting it outside. Burned the hell out of my finger in the process....

The first mod was returned because of poor manufacturing, the second's going to be returned for trying to burn my house down, and there will -NOT- be a third.

:( That happened with one of my metal sleeve ones. There were actual flames shooting out.

I'm debating the Yosen purple sx300. But, don't know if there's is better than Hotcig.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
What's everyone's opinion on the version with the best build quality? I don't really care too much about the chip, as I'm planning on gutting it and replacing the chip with an SX350.

Yosen. SXK does do nice machining. My Yosen is the prettiest mod I have. The Hotcigs have been all over the map: one excellent, one good, and two terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread