Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hiya Zak & Chanel...yes this will be quite a task finding those suppliers that post test results and none of their juices have even trace amounts of AP...But we can get this done if we all pitch in.
Of course one or two will post results when they are good and ready to and not before lol. Wlad Foo [emoji1]
[emoji222]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
ok, so i see you added "the vape space" to the list. does this mean that we are putting vendors on here that DO have some liquids with small amounts of AP? and if so, what is the AP limit? you can probably add "Charlie Noble" to the list too then.
Charlie Noble E-Liquid Trading Company test are in every flavor. most juices are D/AP free. some have small amounts of AP

Dizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Milwaukee
I'm thinking that we could add them to the list, and put a note that some contain ap. this way you can go and check for the ones that don't.
I would also like to say that I don't consider this my list. I consider this our list. I'm just giving it order. I would like this to be as helpful to as many people as possible. All feedback and opinions are highly appreciated.
Thanks everyone:)

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I'm thinking that we could add them to the list, and put a note that some contain ap. this way you can go and check for the ones that don't.
I would also like to say that I don't consider this my list. I consider this our list. I'm just giving it order. I would like this to be as helpful to as many people as possible. All feedback and opinions are highly appreciated.
Thanks everyone:)

Thanks for getting this going Dizzo. Personally, I'd like to see a list that contains all juices that have tests available. Maybe separate them into sections. Could even be a section for vendors who are in the process of testing now.

mario23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
south fla
I like the way VaporShark posts the link on their web page and that they use Enthalpy Labs:

Peanut Butter Cup – Decadent E Liquid Flavors | VaporShark.com

peanut-butter.png

Btw it's almost a certainty that I'll try that "Peanut Butter Cup"! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

I like this too. I just wish I had better luck with VS flavors. The ones I've tried seem to have an unpleasant aftertaste for me.
I'll try this as I love peanut butter flavors. five pawns kind of spoiled me with Grandmaster though it is not D free.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Well, I see my "best gourmet" friends are here and posting. Dizzo, I posted your thread there last night because we have been discussing this exact topic. I know there are several threads concerning this, and thought it was great you are trying to pull it all together. Thank you, and thanks everyone for contributions!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Thanks for getting this going Dizzo. Personally, I'd like to see a list that contains all juices that have tests available. Maybe separate them into sections. Could even be a section for vendors who are in the process of testing now.

When this topic here was orig. started, we were just trying to get ANY vendors who had diketone free eliquids. Even back in Jan there weren't "that" many, so it was sort of an instructive topic.

to me, there is a difference between diketone free and eliquids that have testing, since the latter, like some of the plume room or charlie noble do have some diketones if you look at tests.

It can be a process for a vaper to go thru all the tests......but it's great to know who tests!
However, a true diketone free ejuice database would be nice, since then you don't even have to look thru 50+ tests. :)

I guess that is why I jsut short-cut, and only use vendors now that have NO diketones in ANY of their ejuice, across the board. Just made it easier for me. :) However, I admit, I am not a new vaper, so I am not trying out new eliquids every week and shopping for them like I was my first year. :)

Dizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Milwaukee
I agree. The ultimate goal would be to have the ability to trust a given vendor as dap free. I didn't want to let a few juices keep a vendor off the list when the majority of them were nd.
I also feel that the buyers will help this evolve. If a company sees that their dap free juices sell better, there is only one course of action in a successful business model.

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
yeah, i agree. D/AP free is ultimate goal. sadly, it would be a VERY short list if only 100% D/AP free were listed.
good to have vendors posted here that at least have very small amounts. gives more choices to new vapers.

maybe when more 100% ND liquid vendors exist, then we can revise the list?

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
When this topic here was orig. started, we were just trying to get ANY vendors who had diketone free eliquids. Even back in Jan there weren't "that" many, so it was sort of an instructive topic.

to me, there is a difference between diketone free and eliquids that have testing, since the latter, like some of the plume room or charlie noble do have some diketones if you look at tests.

It can be a process for a vaper to go thru all the tests......but it's great to know who tests!
However, a true diketone free ejuice database would be nice, since then you don't even have to look thru 50+ tests. :)

I guess that is why I jsut short-cut, and only use vendors now that have NO diketones in ANY of their ejuice, across the board. Just made it easier for me. :) However, I admit, I am not a new vaper, so I am not trying out new eliquids every week and shopping for them like I was my first year. :)

One option is to divide the listings into two parts ;

1- vendors that have a policy in place that won't allow them to offer any liquids that aren't nd and have gone through considerable trouble and expense to test and re-test and reformulate and remove the liquids they couldn't fix and

2- vendors that don't have this specific policy but have chosen to publish test results so that the consumer could make an informed choice.

- perhaps we could note in an addendum that Vaporshark has published test results on dozens of vendors whose juice they carry and note that the results are all over the place as far as the amount of diketones, but it's an additional resource for those who might be interested in a specific e-liquid and are wondering what the numbers are on those specifically.

p.s. if you read the Totally Wicked blog-post carefully the two flavor concentrates that had issues are not being sold and have been removed from their menu.

Thanks again Dizzo for getting this rolling, and i will help you as best as i am able as you need it.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I like this too. I just wish I had better luck with VS flavors. The ones I've tried seem to have an unpleasant aftertaste for me.
I'll try this as I love peanut butter flavors. Five Pawns kind of spoiled me with Grandmaster though it is not D free.
Oh yes me as well..I was heart broken when I had to pour a 30ml of Grandmaster down the drain. ...... off and heart broken. I'm sure Mr. Noggin has a word for that lmao.
[emoji2]

Heart to Mind Fart maybe? [emoji12]

Last edited:
Reactions: I'mnotZak

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Well folks...
It looks like this will be short lived. I was unaware that there is a limit to how long I can edit a thread for. I asked the mods, but they will not change this.
Sorry everyone. Looks like the list we have is the list we've got:(
Oh yes well how about a floating spread sheet?.... You can add to those and take away as you wish.
Get'er done and I'll sweet woof a mod into posting it for us in the OP

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Edit: it appears that the clock is ticking on how long I can update this list for. This is unfortunate, but I suppose this is at least a decent place for people to start.

I think its time for us to make an official list. This list will be for juice that has been tested by a third party lab, and the results have been made public. I will consider this thread to be a work in progress until the day comes when all juice is tested. I will add vendors and links to the tests as they become available.
I ask for all of your help with this list. Im sure that I dont know them all, and I hope that more will be yet to come. Please bring my attention to any vendors that should be on this list. I may miss a post here, so please feel free to message me with vendors AND LINKS TO TESTS. We will not be adding any to the list that dont have public test results and are free of diketones. Some of these vendors have ap detected on some of their tests. this has been noted on them. you will have to check the tests to see which ones.

Black note-
Lab Certificate - Black Note

Charlie noble-link is on each flavor. some contain ap.
Charlie Noble E-Liquid Trading Company

The clean vape- at the bottom of this blog post is a link.
Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin and E Liquid

Flavour art- these are flavorings only. this is not ejuice. for DIY, but worth noting.
http://flavourartnaflavourreports.com/

Halo-
Halo's eLiquid Test Results | HaloCigs Blog

Juice Mafia- Link is on each flavor. Not all flavors tested.
Juicemafia - Gourmet E-Juice you can't refuse!

Mad mikes- link is on each flavor.
Products | MAD-MIKES

Mountain Oak Vapor-link is on each flavor
Mountain Oak Vapors Premium Tennessee E-Liquid

Mr. E liquid- link is on each flavor.
Premium USA E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice - Mister-E-Liquid

Naturally extracted tobacco- link is on each flavor. Not all have been tested.
www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes

nicvape- Uses nictrace system. you can check by individual batch # here. NicTrace: NicVape's Quality Comittment to Excellence and Transparency

NJoy artist line- test results come when you buy the collection set. can be seen here. http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordp...-look-the-njoy-artist-collection-sample-pack/

Seduce juice- link on each flavor. some juices dont show ap. we must assume they have them.
Welcome to Seduce Juice -

Totally wicked- 3 of these had issues, but most are nd.
Totally Wicked e-liquid Test Results Summary

Vapor Bar- Each bottle comes with the test results from its batch.
The Vapor Bar | Premium Forever E-Liquid, Lab Tested E-Liquid

The vape space-link is on each flavor. Not all tested clean.
E-Juice – The Vape Space

Vapor shark-link is on each flavor.
VaporShark - E-Liquid
i'd rather rely on the vendors test data and make my own decisions about whether to vape any small dikatone containing amounts of tastey juices, after all I smoked plenty of dikatone containing cigarettes for many years. The list contains several vendors whose juices are " good flavor free" too. :D
The list excludes some great juice suppliers who post test results with only a few juices containing some dikatones. I don't need a baby FDA to tell me what's ok:)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
i'd rather rely on the vendors test data and make my own decisions about whether to vape any small dikatone containing amounts of tastey juices, after all I smoked plenty of dikatone containing cigarettes for many years. The list contains several vendors whose juices are " good flavor free" too. :D
The list excludes some great juice suppliers who post test results with only a few juices containing some dikatones. I don't need a baby FDA to tell me what's ok:)
Well fortunately the thread isn't just for ONE vaper..It's for those who wish to avoid D/AP and only buy from those that are willing to fully disclose just what's in their juice. Nobody here is advocating a Little Big Man thread.
For all we care you can vape "Flying Monkey ....'s " Creme Of AP Brulee" with 1000ppm of the stuff,..but some of us only use suppliers that work hard at "Harm Reduction" and don't plan on cashing in and moving to Aruba when the FDA crap hits the fan.
[emoji12]

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Well folks...
It looks like this will be short lived. I was unaware that there is a limit to how long I can edit a thread for. I asked the mods, but they will not change this.
Sorry everyone. Looks like the list we have is the list we've got:(

To clear this up...It's not that we WON'T change the edit time for this thread...it is that it CAN NOT be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread