Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Sure wished Mr. Foo would change his site around to include his analysis...but,...I'll not hold my breath. I recon my TRUST will have to do cause a couple of his coffees are the BOMB as well. I have here "JG Blend" and "Caramel House Blend" that's new to me..Have you tried those?

b868149d7511cdb8898806b90c3b0772.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Sure wished Mr. Foo would change his site around to include his analysis...but,...I'll not hold my breath. I recon my TRUST will have to do cause a couple of him coffees are the BOMB as well. I have here "JG Blend" and "Caramel House Blend" that's new to me..Have you tried those?

b868149d7511cdb8898806b90c3b0772.jpg

I have tried JG Blend blend but not Caramel House Blend. JG is nice and mellow and really pleasant. I also like Light French Roast quite a bit. Kona Coffee, i found just ok.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Being a NET lover I can only totally agree with you here about NETs lol. And you likely already know that Naturally Extracted tobacco has started testing with a lot of results already posted, good for Clay!
Edit: Now the analogy doesn't hold, since some vendors have dikatone free liquids but they don't make this list since ALL their liquids aren't, yet they publish test results. You guys want to force vendors hand with this "exclusive" only list? That's where the baby FDA analogy comes in ;) No? Then a list of those who test would be a fair list.
I have not seen anyone FORCING any supplier to do anything. Maybe some of them have seen the light so to speak since the Cloud9 tests and them pulling juices from their shelves.
Then our own Smokey Joe's fantastic blog about AP/DA that simplified it for us forum members that all that scientific lingo flies right over our heads.
That's not forcing that's just having a good business sense and shows their concern about Harm Reduction.

It was simplified to the point that it raised more than a few eyebrows just as doctor F's dyktone study did. You would think more suppliers would care about their customers concerns in that area.

I guess some of us are fooling ourselves if we are thinking all of our favorites are in the business for anything more than profit.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Being a NET lover I can only totally agree with you here about NETs lol. And you likely already know that Naturally Extracted Tobacco has started testing with a lot of results already posted, good for Clay!
Edit: Now the analogy doesn't hold, since some vendors have dikatone free liquids but they don't make this list since ALL their liquids aren't, yet they publish test results. You guys want to force vendors hand with this "exclusive" only list? That's where the baby FDA analogy comes in ;) No? Then a list of those who test would be a fair list.

Sorry, i didn't realize what you meant, when you said you edited your post.

The baby FDA analogy doesn't hold true because this " exclusive " list as you call it, is not being imposed on anyone, nor does the op have the authority to enforce his values or preferences on anyone, unlike the FDA. This is not about fairness. This is one thread out of five hundred and sixty nine thousand, in a corner of one on-line forum. It's just a list for the small minority of vapors who prefer not to vape diketones, that's all. And it is comprised of perhaps a dozen vendors out of thousands in the market that cater to those who aren't aware or concerned about diketones.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
One option is to divide the listings into two parts ;

1- vendors that have a policy in place that won't allow them to offer any liquids that aren't nd and have gone through considerable trouble and expense to test and re-test and reformulate and remove the liquids they couldn't fix and

2- vendors that don't have this specific policy but have chosen to publish test results so that the consumer could make an informed choice.

- perhaps we could note in an addendum that Vaporshark has published test results on dozens of vendors whose juice they carry and note that the results are all over the place as far as the amount of diketones, but it's an additional resource for those who might be interested in a specific e-liquid and are wondering what the numbers are on those specifically.

p.s. if you read the Totally Wicked blog-post carefully the two flavor concentrates that had issues are not being sold and have been removed from their menu.

Thanks again Dizzo for getting this rolling, and i will help you as best as i am able as you need it.

I like this idea. It's inclusive and reaches the most people along with being a positive influence for greater transparency.

@Dizzo
@Sirius
I thought our old Juice Junkies offsite trading list was a Google spreadsheet which worked great. Make one entry, upload link, time clock stops, edit at your leisure.

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
One option is to divide the listings into two parts ;

1- vendors that have a policy in place that won't allow them to offer any liquids that aren't nd and have gone through considerable trouble and expense to test and re-test and reformulate and remove the liquids they couldn't fix and

2- vendors that don't have this specific policy but have chosen to publish test results so that the consumer could make an informed choice.

- perhaps we could note in an addendum that Vaporshark has published test results on dozens of vendors whose juice they carry and note that the results are all over the place as far as the amount of diketones, but it's an additional resource for those who might be interested in a specific e-liquid and are wondering what the numbers are on those specifically.

p.s. if you read the Totally Wicked blog-post carefully the two flavor concentrates that had issues are not being sold and have been removed from their menu.

Thanks again Dizzo for getting this rolling, and i will help you as best as i am able as you need it.
I like this idea.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Edit: it appears that the clock is ticking on how long I can update this list for. This is unfortunate, but I suppose this is at least a decent place for people to start.

I think its time for us to make an official list. This list will be for juice that has been tested by a third party lab, and the results have been made public. I will consider this thread to be a work in progress until the day comes when all juice is tested. I will add vendors and links to the tests as they become available.
I ask for all of your help with this list. Im sure that I dont know them all, and I hope that more will be yet to come. Please bring my attention to any vendors that should be on this list. I may miss a post here, so please feel free to message me with vendors AND LINKS TO TESTS. We will not be adding any to the list that dont have public test results and are free of diketones. Some of these vendors have ap detected on some of their tests. this has been noted on them. you will have to check the tests to see which ones.

Black note-
Lab Certificate - Black Note

Charlie noble-link is on each flavor. some contain ap.
Charlie Noble E-Liquid Trading Company

The clean vape- at the bottom of this blog post is a link.
Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin and E Liquid

Flavour art- these are flavorings only. this is not ejuice. for DIY, but worth noting.
Home

Halo-
Halo's eLiquid Test Results | HaloCigs Blog

Juice Mafia- Link is on each flavor. Not all flavors tested.
Juicemafia - Gourmet E-Juice you can't refuse!

Mad mikes- link is on each flavor.
Products | MAD-MIKES

Mountain Oak Vapor-link is on each flavor
Mountain Oak Vapors Premium Tennessee E-Liquid

Mr. E liquid- link is on each flavor.
Premium USA E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice - Mister-E-Liquid

Naturally extracted tobacco- link is on each flavor. Not all have been tested.
www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, e-liquids for electronic cigarettes

nicvape- Uses nictrace system. you can check by individual batch # here. NicTrace: NicVape's Quality Comittment to Excellence and Transparency

NJoy artist line- test results come when you buy the collection set. can be seen here. http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordp...-look-the-njoy-artist-collection-sample-pack/

Seduce juice- link on each flavor. some juices dont show ap. we must assume they have them.
Welcome to Seduce Juice -

Totally wicked- 3 of these had issues, but most are nd.
Totally Wicked e-liquid Test Results Summary

Vapor Bar- Each bottle comes with the test results from its batch.
The Vapor Bar | Premium Forever E-Liquid, Lab Tested E-Liquid

The vape space-link is on each flavor. Not all tested clean.
E-Juice – The Vape Space

Vapor shark-link is on each flavor.
VaporShark - E-Liquid
I didn't read your post close enough, my apology. I see you are including some vendors who have some juices that showed some dikatones but other juices that did not, with the primary factor that they were tested. This makes it a fair list and me a poor reader haha.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
How many of these "results" are fabricated, forged BS is my question. I believe nothing and nobody in this arena.
Well only reputable labs that have no connection to the eliquids business has been doing these tests for dyketones. It's a simple matter to Google those labs my friend.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I like this idea. It's inclusive and reaches the most people along with being a positive influence for greater transparency.

@Dizzo
@Sirius
I thought our old Juice Junkies offsite trading list was a Google spreadsheet which worked great. Make one entry, upload link, time clock stops, edit at your leisure.
Yeah Rob that's what I mean by a floating spreadsheet. A Google Documents one. Easy to edit by anyone on the spot. With confirmation of course.

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
CXgixMDzbvwW6YL_Pmx_u_QBaAmoHPMcUitsxiIYyj0O6W_ZZ1-XWkuXnDuipqeleLib4RI=s134

Good boy !

[emoji38]
Bwaaahaha I don't how but I totally missed this one!
[emoji12]
So darn cute though.. I get so wrapped up in these types of threads I miss some of the best stuff hee hee :)

[emoji294] [emoji240]

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for getting this going Dizzo. Personally, I'd like to see a list that contains all juices that have tests available. Maybe separate them into sections. Could even be a section for vendors who are in the process of testing now.
My thought also;) We're all adults here and able to make our own decisions on what's acceptable levels :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread