The Diketone free tested vendors list

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Well fortunately the thread isn't just for ONE vaper..It's for those who wish to avoid D/AP and only buy from those that are willing to fully disclose just what's in their juice. Nobody here is advocating a Little Big Man thread.
For all we care you can vape "Flying Monkey ....'s " Creme Of AP Brulee" with 1000ppm of the stuff,..but some of us only use suppliers that work hard at "Harm Reduction" and don't plan on cashing in and moving to Aruba when the FDA crap hits the fan.
[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
But what if they do disclose but not all are dikatone free? They don't make your list do they. That's the unfair part ;) For the rest of your comment Haha fair enough ;) but I plan on staying well below the 250 - 300 ppm dikatone I was getting from cigarettes. I'm just not gonna go running like a school girl to mama FDA if I see something with 40 ppm Dikatone in it :eek:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Well folks...
It looks like this will be short lived. I was unaware that there is a limit to how long I can edit a thread for. I asked the mods, but they will not change this.
Sorry everyone. Looks like the list we have is the list we've got:(

We can just update the list in a later post when new results come in. Perhaps you can make a note in the first post ( before it's too late ) that this will be happening !

Reactions: Sirius

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
To clear this up...It's not that we WON'T change the edit time for this thread...it is that it CAN NOT be done.
Out of curiosity, what is the edit time ?

Also, in a different thread one of the moderators would update the first post as new and pertinent info came in. Is there a chance this could be done, if it's only done every once in a while and not too much of a burden for you guys ?

Reactions: Sirius

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
But what if they do disclose but not all are dikatone free? They don't make your list do they. That's the unfair part ;) For the rest of your comment Haha fair enough ;) but I plan on staying well below the 250 - 300 ppm dikatone I was getting from cigarettes. I'm just not gonna go running like a school girl to mama FDA if I see something with 40 ppm Dikatone in it :eek:

Wait, is there a link between this thread and the FDA ? Or did you somehow think it's obligatory for you to use this thread for future juice purchases ? :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Out of curiosity, what is the edit time ?

Also, in a different thread one of the moderators would update the first post as new and pertinent info came in. Is there a chance this could be done, if it's only done every once in a while and not too much of a burden for you guys ?

2 days is the edit time

Once the spreadsheet is made, send me a link to it and I will add it to the first post. :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
To clear this up...It's not that we WON'T change the edit time for this thread...it is that it CAN NOT be done.
Woof Classy! [emoji294] [emoji240]
Might you be kind enough to post a link to a spread sheet a bit later hon?

I'll bite the next newb that fusses at you in the tookus if you will.
[emoji12]

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Woof Classy! [emoji294] [emoji240]
Might you be kind enough to post a link to a spread sheet a bit later hon?

I'll bite the next newb that fusses at you in the tookus if you will.
[emoji12]

See post above this :wub:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
2 days is the edit time

Once the spreadsheet is made, send me a link to it and I will add it to the first post. :)
See you are much quicker than I am at posting. TBH I was warming my woofer up. :wub:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Wait, is there a link between this thread and the FDA ? Or did you somehow think it's obligatory for you to use this thread for future juice purchases ? :)
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Reactions: I'mnotZak

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
See you are much quicker than I am at posting. TBH I was warming my woofer up. :wub:

CXgixMDzbvwW6YL_Pmx_u_QBaAmoHPMcUitsxiIYyj0O6W_ZZ1-XWkuXnDuipqeleLib4RI=s134

Good boy !

:lol:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Ok so throwing out the Baby FDA comment might have been objectionable haha ;) but you're leaving out some vendors who test. I may start a list of those - so that a fair list is provided and people can make up their own minds. ;)

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Ok so throwing out the Baby FDA comment might have been objectionable haha ;) but you're leaving out some vendors who test. I may start a list of those - so that a fair list is provided and people can make up their own minds. ;)
I actually encourage you to do that. The more info the better ! The analogy i would use is someone coming into the NET thread and objecting that some really good synthetic tobacco's are left off and it's not fair. He/she might have a point, but it doesn't change the fact that synthetic tobacco's are not NET's :)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I actually encourage you to do that. The more info the better ! The analogy i would use is someone coming into the NET thread and objecting that some really good synthetic tobacco's are left off and it's not fair. He/she might have a point, but it doesn't change the fact that synthetic tobacco's are not NET's :)
Being a NET lover I can only totally agree with you here about NETs lol. And you likely already know that Naturally Extracted Tobacco has started testing with a lot of results already posted, good for Clay!
Edit: Now the analogy doesn't hold, since some vendors have dikatone free liquids but they don't make this list since ALL their liquids aren't, yet they publish test results. You guys want to force vendors hand with this "exclusive" only list? That's where the baby FDA analogy comes in ;) No? Then a list of those who test would be a fair list.

Last edited:

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Being a NET lover I can only totally agree with you here lol. And you likely already know that Naturally Extracted Tobacco has started testing with a lot of results already posted, good for Clay!
Yes, Clay talked to me about this last year when MOV published their test results and he was lamenting the fact that he couldn't afford to do the same. I am ecstatic that he is doing well enough now that he can afford to do what he always wanted to do. All done voluntarily with no FDA mandate. :)

Good for him !

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I personally like this list... I don't know why someone would complain about it. It's a good option to have for some of us who are looking for this.

I complain because it's quite unfair to omit good vendors who pay to test and publish their results because not every single juice they sell doesn't meet the ND limit, yet many of their juices do. I complain because some of the vendors that are on this list make a lot of lousy juices yet quality doesn't count just dikatone :)

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I complain because it's quite unfair to omit good vendors who pay to test and publish their results because not every single juice they sell doesn't meet the ND limit, yet many of their juices do. I complain because some of the vendors that are on this list make a lot of lousy juices yet quality doesn't count just dikatone :)
Well this list isn't about quality of juice really, since as you may have heard, that may be " subjective " ;) Believe it or not, some of the juice you feel is lousy has been beta tested and a bunch of people thought they were awesome before they were manufactured ! Likewise, i guarantee that some of the juice you think is awesome, i will think is lousy :) Believe you me, this is true ! I can't stand some of the juice my friends in the gourmet thread rave about !!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Well this list isn't about quality of juice really, since as you may have heard, that may be " subjective " ;) Believe it or not, some of the juice you feel is lousy has been beta tested and a bunch of people thought they were awesome before they were manufactured ! Likewise, i guarantee that some of the juice you think is awesome, i will think is lousy :) Believe you me, this is true ! I can't stand some of the juice my friends in the gourmet thread rave about !!
Well we're the lucky ones though Maz. IDK many NETs or Coffee vapes that have dyktones in them.
[emoji2]
That one TPR just has trace amounts and I'm not certain but I think Andrea is working on that one. That reminds me I need to email Troop and see if he's added that second lab yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread