Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Here is a 22 mm fin thingy that I use on my VTC Mini.
The one I got did not have the cutouts in it and this is the one I got.

Accessories | 18650 Fin Base | VaporBeast
You are in OZ but here is a deal.
Tank 510 Airflow Controller
I think they are the normal 19mm I got my normal ones from vaping mall who also have free shipping plus an extra 5% off

Tank Airflow Controller | Vaping Mall
Never had any 510 problems but do want to order some of these for future mods! Other than the first ones, are they usually 19mm? Thanks for the links! :D

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Never had any 510 problems but do want to order some of these for future mods! Other than the first ones, are they usually 19mm? Thanks for the links! :D

All the other I got from various places are smok brand and 19mm which is why I was pleased to see the larger ones.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
vacation in Baltimore last spring

So, I was not the only one to vacation in B-More during the riots?

My nephew got married early May. Just as I was leaving for the trip, the news was announcing "Baltimore burns..." or some such nonsense.

I don't mind the riots, but all that snow (high of 23 today)....

Good time to be back in Texas!

Jay :headbang:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I was thinking about a parallel single coil now what to go for one of his triple parallels or a simple double
decisions decisions ay

I know its not a lot of use now but i like to use these to try and preserve the threads on my mods so if and when the thread dies you just bin it and swap it out for another rather than damaging ya mod screws into ya 510 between mod and atty they are heatsinks can get them almost anywhere and FASTTECH also do them in lots of different colors and single or batches of 5 View attachment 523238

Where can I get them OTHER than FT? I refuse to order from FT 1) on general principle, and 2) CERTAINLY NOT when it's almost CNY.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I never found the Xl ones before, the reg size are in a lot of places in the U.S.

What about this one that Cromwell posted, at VaporBeast:

It looks like it's 22mm, under that Freakshow.

What I need to know is, if you don't actually want more airflow, can you fix it so it doesn't give more air? I just need a way to connect my Achilles once I get the threads fixed, that won't screw up the threads again.

Apparently the raggedy threads in my new iPV Mini have ruined the threads on my favorite Achilles :-x Nice folks in the Achilles thread gave me a link to this -> 7mm x .5 Metric Right hand Die M7 x 0.5mm Pitch -- to fix them, and once they're fixed, I don't want the iPV Mini to ruin them again, so I guess i need to get one of these adapters to permanently affix to the iPV Mini.

Andria

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
What about this one that Cromwell posted, at VaporBeast:

It looks like it's 22mm, under that Freakshow.

What I need to know is, if you don't actually want more airflow, can you fix it so it doesn't give more air? I just need a way to connect my Achilles once I get the threads fixed, that won't screw up the threads again.

Apparently the raggedy threads in my new iPV Mini have ruined the threads on my favorite Achilles :-x Nice folks in the Achilles thread gave me a link to this -> 7mm x .5 Metric Right hand Die M7 x 0.5mm Pitch -- to fix them, and once they're fixed, I don't want the iPV Mini to ruin them again, so I guess i need to get one of these adapters to permanently affix to the iPV Mini.

Andria

They are a different mechanism. Yes they work to protect your device but they do not have the airflow control I need for my carto tanks. I need airflow directed to the 510 connector. A hippo also works and I use them in my provari said but it's an expensive option.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Thanks, did not even know about that place.

One of my favourites. It's were I found the revives cheap. Some things are a bit expensive but most is low priced and they always have special deals going. Plus the main factor is they ship to Australia by weight so it's on my list of U.S. Vendors. Service has been excellent and shipped fast.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I just finished reading the first 50 pages of this thread,seems a really nice thread to park my .... and stay a while.I don't think I'll be able to catch up on the 494 pages I have left to read...

Tootle Puffer's Rock !!!

Park, stay, tootle! Welcome sorrynomore. Wuddya like a fish? :blink:

tootle-puffer-2_zps9qgdum9u.jpg

I'm gonna glue one of those bishes on there.

Sorry, what's a bish? ;)

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
How about one of those hard hats with 2 cans of ejuice instead of beer? ☺

I have seen that done and it was funny tube to a dripper and a one of those role tube shut off valves like they use on the hospital drips to control the flow

there is another idea just walk around with a wheelie pole with a drip bag SORTED LOL

Where can I get them OTHER than FT? I refuse to order from FT 1) on general principle, and 2) CERTAINLY NOT when it's almost CNY.

Andria

Sorry girl i been busy but most websites sell them they are listed as tank or atty Heatsinks
not sure if you can get them in all the colors i have seen them at FT but as ya say slow slow boat from china

WOW it was CCCCCCOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD outside got loads of wood cut and stacked and still got loads more to split
keeps us nice and warm and its free just wish i was young and fit again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread