Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I have a confession to make.
Sometimes I do tootie puff.
Sometimes I do lung hits, aka tootie lunger.
Sometimes I just hold it and exhale through my nose, aka tootie noser.
But I always vape at 7.5 - 8 watts at 1.8 - 2.5 ohms.
There! I feel better about myself already.
I vape between 3.5 and 5.5.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I have a confession to make.
Sometimes I do tootie puff.
Sometimes I do lung hits, aka tootie lunger.
Sometimes I just hold it and exhale through my nose, aka tootie noser.
But I always vape at 7.5 - 8 watts at 1.8 - 2.5 ohms.
There! I feel better about myself already.

Tootie puffing would be a different thread. This one is for TOOTLE puffing. :D

Andria

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
Tootie puffing would be a different thread. This one is for TOOTLE puffing. :D

Andria
Sorry.
Btw. I just tried my first dripper, the A7 with a prewicked coil.
Not my favorite, but a good thing for my arsenal!
Now I'm debating whether I should get a rta for the same type coils.
Any thoughts on the easiest rta for a guy that likes the simple things, out of necessity.
Also must be inexpensive!

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
i just put a different vape band AFC on my AROMAMIZER so i can now do MTL if required it realy tightens up the airflow

i got a pair of clappys in it at present so its not a real tootle rig

but on my next build i am gonna try to put a 1.2 or 1.5 single coil in it between the posts and see if i can get it to qualify tootle specs

if Boden was here and had one he could do science on it or maybe recomend me a build for tootling on a velocity style build deck LOL

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
i just put a different vape band AFC on my AROMAMIZER so i can now do MTL if required it realy tightens up the airflow

i got a pair of clappys in it at present so its not a real tootle rig

but on my next build i am gonna try to put a 1.2 or 1.5 single coil in it between the posts and see if i can get it to qualify tootle specs

if Boden was here and had one he could do science on it or maybe recomend me a build for tootling on a velocity style build deck LOL
Boden seems to like parallel coils. Might try one of those today....

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
For a few weeks now I've been vaping mostly unflavored. Got the sample from NudeNicotine, 24mg 100%PG. I mix it down to 6mg 50/50 in a medium dropper bottle, then down again to 3mg in a smaller dropper bottle for my daily use. It's quite nice; the VG I assume gives it a touch of sweetness and I get a very mild throat hit. If I'm feeling saucy I'll add a few drops of flavored juice to a tank (Brass Knuckles and generic Vanilla Swirl are what I have at the moment). I think I may need to use the 6mg bottle in my EVODs because I get no TH at all.

I've also ordered a set for my wife to try to get her vaping again; just an EVOD tank (on sale for $1.50 again) and battery (and a spare tank for myself; my EVODs are peeling and cracking after 3+ years) I figure that with unflavored NudeNic, PG and VG only I can figure out what makes her sick and what she can use.

And, finally, my Sigelei 30w mini is finally useless. The threads are non-existant; my Plume Veil's 510 connector just slips in and out of the mod. I took it apart to see if I could replace the connection plate but it's attached to a black box underneath so I don't know if it'll be worth it. I've got a Praxis mech but the PV leaks so much I don't want to put it on there.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Um...I think I was still using a KBox on vacation in Baltimore last spring so...less than a year. Should I be contacting Sigelei for their warranty info?

I use those Smok airflow controllers on all my mods now just to protect the 510 threads. I never take them off. Especially on my Sigelei minis because I don't think the threads are stainless.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I use those Smok airflow controllers on all my mods now just to protect the 510 threads. I never take them off. Especially on my Sigelei minis because I don't think the threads are stainless.
Yep I keep one of those finned heat sink things on my VTC mini.
Also takes care of any tank wobble.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

Same here. Those controllers are excellent. Because I am still using carto tanks they also protect my wood mods from any damage. All mine are the 19mm but I just recently found some Xl ones (22mm) that are sitting in my cart waiting for me to make up my mind.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
If only I'd known... If I ever do get another box mod like that I'm gonna glue one of those bishes on there.

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
Boden seems to like parallel coils. Might try one of those today....

I was thinking about a parallel single coil now what to go for one of his triple parallels or a simple double
decisions decisions ay

And, finally, my Sigelei 30w mini is finally useless. The threads are non-existant; my Plume Veil's 510 connector just slips in and out of the mod. I took it apart to see if I could replace the connection plate but it's attached to a black box underneath so I don't know if it'll be worth it. I've got a Praxis mech but the PV leaks so much I don't want to put it on there.

I know its not a lot of use now but i like to use these to try and preserve the threads on my mods so if and when the thread dies you just bin it and swap it out for another rather than damaging ya mod screws into ya 510 between mod and atty they are heatsinks can get them almost anywhere and FASTTECH also do them in lots of different colors and single or batches of 5
atomizer heat-sink.jpg

Last edited:

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Same here. Those controllers are excellent. Because I am still using carto tanks they also protect my wood mods from any damage. All mine are the 19mm but I just recently found some Xl ones (22mm) that are sitting in my cart waiting for me to make up my mind.

Where did you find the 22 mm ones, Krisma? I'd love to get some of those as well!

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Wow thats a cool piece! May have to get a few of those.
Tootle puffer reporting for duty. I am only here because Uncle forced me.:pervy:
I am a lung inhaling TP.I don't normally run anything higher then 20 watts but I need some input although I may regret it.I am looking for a new rta. Right now I have a Subtank mini which I really like.I also have numerous Nautilus minis, 1 Nautilus, and an ISUB G that I broke the glass on because it was constantly getting stuck in the top section.I was also disappointed in the build deck as I find it is fiddly and difficult to wick. My mods are a Coolfire4 and a Coolfire4 plus.I love them both.Here are some of my requirements and as always input is very much appreciated.I would have started my own thread but seeing as how so many of my peoples are here I thought it would get more of my kind of attention.If a mod wants to move/delete it thats fine.I also realise this has probably been beat to death.
1-Flavor.Don't really care about blowing clouds.
2-Single coil build deck.
3-Airflow.I am finding myself to be a lung hitter.(Tootie lung puffer?)
4-Capacity.The bigger the better.
5-Easy build deck.
6-As little leaking as possible.
7-Price.Under 30$ with rba
I am a noob so please be gentle.:)

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Tootle puffer reporting for duty. I am only here because Uncle forced me.:pervy:
I am a lung inhaling TP.I don't normally run anything higher then 20 watts but I need some input although I may regret it.I am looking for a new rta. Right now I have a Subtank mini which I really like.I also have numerous Nautilus minis, 1 Nautilus, and an ISUB G that I broke the glass on because it was constantly getting stuck in the top section.I was also disappointed in the build deck as I find it is fiddly and difficult to wick. My mods are a Coolfire4 and a Coolfire4 plus.I love them both.Here are some of my requirements and as always input is very much appreciated.I would have started my own thread but seeing as how so many of my peoples are here I thought it would get more of my kind of attention.If a mod wants to move/delete it thats fine.I also realise this has probably been beat to death.
5-Easy build deck.

Vinny, I think your problem is going to be finding a single coil rta that also has a lot of airflow. I have a bunch of different single coil and dual coil rtas and I find that I can only really lung hit the dual coil ones. Some great single coil ones are Kayuns, erlkonigins, and Taifun GT and Gs. When I tootle puff and MTL vape, I use one of those. But for lung hits, I love my Orchids, my Silverplay, and my Billow. You can build those three single coil, but you'd have to block off the airflow to the second coil, which is going to again reduce the airflow.

One possibility is the Kayfun Monster tank. It has more airflow than a regular Kayfun. I can do a restricted lung hit on one. Fast Tech has them for about $7, so they're pretty cheap.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
5-Easy build deck.
You can get 9-10 ml top sections for the Subtank Mini at Fastech.

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
You can get 9-10 ml top sections for the Subtank Mini at Fastech.

cant remember who i asked about the bigger tops for the stm but they did say that the biggest has a bit of a problem holding a vacuum so it does tend to leak a bit

i was looking into them for my stm,s

will be back in a while got to brave the cold and get the chainsaw out need to cut up some more fire wood.

got a couple of trees down on the ground just need to section them up ready for splittin.

kaaaaabrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread