Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I personally would never drop anything near $100 on a tank unless it was like... the most AMAAAAAZING thing ever and I knew for SURE it would be the last tank I would ever EVER need and it was the only price I could get it for. I'll buy an authentic when it doesn't cost that much. I'm seriously considering picking up one of the Berserker Minis now that more sites are carrying them. 2fdeal has them for $26!! I never bought from that site before, but it seems like another fasttech, Gearbest, or 3fvape Chinese type of site. I don't mind waiting a little for the nice discount. Anyone have experience using 2fdeal???

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
How does the Kayfun Prime compare to the Kayfun Mini v3? Wonder if I'd like it more than the Berserker Mini..
I don't have the Berserker Mini but had the bigger version. I couldn't vape it without drinking juice. I went out a bought all authentic Taifun GT3, BY KA V7 and the Prime. The Prime for me was no comparison to the Berserker or Siren V2 for that matter. I loved the Prime but didn't really like the air flow controller. The taste of the prime was far better. I ended up selling my Prime once the BY KA and Taifun showed up in my mail box. Still deciding if the Taifun or BY Ka is gonna stay.

Reactions: stols001

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I personally would never drop anything near $100 on a tank unless it was like... the most AMAAAAAZING thing ever and I knew for SURE it would be the last tank I would ever EVER need and it was the only price I could get it for. I'll buy an authentic when it doesn't cost that much. I'm seriously considering picking up one of the Berserker Minis now that more sites are carrying them. 2fdeal has them for $26!! I never bought from that site before, but it seems like another Fasttech, Gearbest, or 3fvape Chinese type of site. I don't mind waiting a little for the nice discount. Anyone have experience using 2fdeal???
The Berserker is a fantastic MTL tank and I prefer it over the Siren V2, KF Prime and Hastur. See my comments here:
Vandy Vape BERSERKER (24mm) MTL RTA

It meets my tough standard for tight draw and flavor. If you bottom fill it is almost guaranteed to not leak or flood. Some, who top fill, have had issues, some have not.

There are 2 threads discussing the 24 and the 22mm versions:
Vandy Vape BERSERKER (24mm) MTL RTA
Authentic Berserker Mini (22 mm) from Vandy Vape

2F is fine (its the old Focal group at a new site) but 3F and FT are both shipping next day and use code "MAP" on FT to get the price the same as 2F or login to 3F for same price (give or take).

Rcon

Aug 11, 2016
1. SXK Doggystyle 2k16

2. Kayfun Mini v3 (authentic)
3. Coppervape Ubertoot UTA2
4. Vandy Vape Beserker
5. Kayfun Prime (authentic)
6. Kayfun V5 (authentic)
6. Innokin Ares (if you like it airy - I think that's where Phil got the name from ;-)

For MTL vapers the SXK Doggystyle is in a league of its own IMO with no other tank coming close - yes the AFC is fiddly and the plastic tank can be a pain to unscrew, but it's under $10, easy to build, and the flavour and quality of vape for MTL is second to none as it stands today (for me).

The Ares would have been higher than joint 6th on my list as the build quality is top notch and exceeds the asking price (on par with Svoemesto quality for a 1/4 the price), and the flavour and quality of vape is decent too, but I can't forgive it for that so called "MTL" AFC (it's as open as the Kayfun 5 was on the smallest setting and look how us MTL'ers moaned about that at the time), plus it can also suffer from the same leaking issues all other top fillers do that don't have a juice flow control - real shame this one and my biggest disappointment in 2017. Siren 2, Hastur MTL and Skyline not worth listing - all very disappointing for varied reasons.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
My top 3.
Kayfun mini v3
Erlkonigin
KF prime/ tilehamos v2.
I see alot on the doggy, which I have had now for a few weeks. No doubt it's a great tank, I absolutely love the looks, draw, price and vape, but imo it's not quit as good as my top 3 as far as flavor...but every juice is different, I have only put 2 different tobacco types in the doggy and at least with those flavors, it definitely is good, but not great...but who knows, I can put another juice in there and it could totally out shine my other tanks.....some of my fav tanks don't do well with certain flavors, while some do, but my km3 just tastes good whatever I put in it....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
1. Vandy Vape Berserker
2. SXK Doggystyle
3. Kayfun Mini v3

I really, really like the Berserker. It's my daily vape. But when I need something ultra compact to take around with me, the SXK Doggystyle fits on a 10w iStick Mini and fits in literally any pocket I have. I enjoy the Kayfun a lot, but it's size and shape are a turn off for me, so it usually stays at home and looks pretty while I vape it there.

MoodyB

Jan 10, 2015
Scotland
I really, really like the Berserker. It's my daily vape. But when I need something ultra compact to take around with me, the SXK Doggystyle fits on a 10w iStick Mini and fits in literally any pocket I have.

The Berserker Mini is only about 2mm taller than the SXK Doggystyle so I'd put one on your shopping list as it has the same draw as it's bigger brother, it's 22mm in diameter & the top fill works with no flooding.

Only thing to watch for is on my Mini the top cap is stiff / tight, so I can partly unscrew the tank from the base when I'm removing the top cap if I'm not careful.

Having my thumb on the afc ring / base as well as the glass tank stops this from happening on mine.

Engindeniz

Jan 8, 2018
Turkey
Hi, I'm a new member of the forum. My English is not good, so if there are mistakes, do not look up.

Smoking, thanks to e-cigarettes I left on October 4, 2017. First I use e-cigarettes, "AIO ego" was, a short time after it was DL experience, now "Nautilus 2" and "Nautilus 5 mL" I'm using.

I came across the subject while researching this topic RTA Mtl, I want to experience a RTA Mtl tank. That's why I went into the search for an atomizer with coil winding, cotton spinning and no drainage problems.

Maybe I want a lot. But since I will be the first Mtl RTA owner, I do not want to experience too much failure.

So far I have tried to study Siren V2, Ares and Berserker. Including these, or others, I'm waiting for your suggestions.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Ares gets good reviews for the most part (earlier models had some seepage/condensation issues on the top cap but I believe that was fixed.) A Kayfun is a pricy but often beloved MTL option. The doggystyle (the clones get better reviews than the originals for flavor) would be an inexpensive option. Fair warning: I have had troubles with that tank from the day I got it. I don't think my experience is typical... I have a fine motor tremor and the screws on the builddeck are super hard for me, but it is well loved. There are some other good clones about.

Good luck,

Anna

Reactions: Figs

Engindeniz

Jan 8, 2018
Turkey
The Ares gets good reviews for the most part (earlier models had some seepage/condensation issues on the top cap but I believe that was fixed.) A Kayfun is a pricy but often beloved MTL option. The doggystyle (the clones get better reviews than the originals for flavor) would be an inexpensive option. Fair warning: I have had troubles with that tank from the day I got it. I don't think my experience is typical... I have a fine motor tremor and the screws on the builddeck are super hard for me, but it is well loved. There are some other good clones about.

Good luck,

Anna

Hi Anna, thank you very much for the information you gave me. In the light of your information, I hope there will be a decision as soon as possible.

Engin

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
Hi, I'm a new member of the forum. My English is not good, so if there are mistakes, do not look up.

Smoking, thanks to e-cigarettes I left on October 4, 2017. First I use e-cigarettes, "AIO ego" was, a short time after it was DL experience, now "Nautilus 2" and "Nautilus 5 mL" I'm using.

I came across the subject while researching this topic RTA Mtl, I want to experience a RTA Mtl tank. That's why I went into the search for an atomizer with coil winding, cotton spinning and no drainage problems.

Maybe I want a lot. But since I will be the first Mtl RTA owner, I do not want to experience too much failure.

So far I have tried to study Siren V2, Ares and Berserker. Including these, or others, I'm waiting for your suggestions.

I think the SXK Doggy would be a good start in MTL RTA for you. It’s cheap, works good and pretty easy to build on. After you learn more, then try others. My personal favorite is the Berserker, but there are other good options.

$14.00 (Free Shipping) SXK Doggy Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (SS + PC, Silver (SXK)) at m.FastTech.com Use code “map” at checkout for an even better price.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!

Engindeniz

Jan 8, 2018
Turkey
Status