Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I love the size. So far it's great! The air control will shut down almost 100%. I've got it all the way open now and it's a perfect draw for me. I like it half way closed too tho. I will have to use something in the air hole to open it to refill it I'm sure.

What's the exact capacity on these. I forgot to check it with a syringe when I filled it. I always check when I get a new tank.

3.5ml - but it is so unthirsty it runs like a larger ml tank

Janusz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA
    Nice. And the countdown begins. 8 weeks until you clean and pack up your other attires for storage. ;)

Nah... variety is spice of vaping...as much as I like doggy I would never limit my vaping arsenal to just doggies...but I have one more doggy on a way from China...:)

2UvHDktBw3zhQSwEy0DrhuvzYo07N1edBdWPlOheGFVpj2XDBfaQSA6t2ZxQFQ1TZ6h98MSdbq2IDeP5JYRkiOW1mctu0LCNv3dQ_8_9N5azAcZfjqXmDtweHxpJwiCxGx9ykPsHqMdaY7yHsL8GLd4FGAyfFR4o70zwm9ULEPGuziCvioq73OOi8SmcYrI53VsFomWOeNOjVCJjfJ7Tq8uvGZ81WeTXnqrdc2MaNePV0x74QNWFMInxZxldW2Bq00sJ7Z2Xe0yxFmxwX2cw2AtmtGwcOPM7mg5BOQL_PeR115YI8cjfNHRDDIX5yPe5_eiTKla4QPiPfm4xwYYUb8vndFEuauxzcCzArLKr9sBTVMNjGdmkqIx7vjoCAIDAKBxCcMo4zjWWMcSLo2HNWbraP5p40Vl9NOxc4xuRNp1zUV-oqX2-aDBgqPM6u-hW8iJs2iRJl33OQ1wwwMsUBETq_ajrxMoBFZoCNqfF8ykpU2nJnd2AymLeHAP48qiuVAE0nY0yYnUFChslwx-Y2gAorauiTbwKRn82qeq_b3Y1nzy-TUAUFOP517eGPFuwammvgPGFKOkYW5LL5TBSavqFXXVaCuYvhhcohxOpKPEh-3EjY12_f6dozoRaEoE=w1335-h978-no

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Nah... variety is spice of vaping...as much as I like doggy I would never limit my vaping arsenal to just doggies...but I have one more doggy on a way from China...:)

2UvHDktBw3zhQSwEy0DrhuvzYo07N1edBdWPlOheGFVpj2XDBfaQSA6t2ZxQFQ1TZ6h98MSdbq2IDeP5JYRkiOW1mctu0LCNv3dQ_8_9N5azAcZfjqXmDtweHxpJwiCxGx9ykPsHqMdaY7yHsL8GLd4FGAyfFR4o70zwm9ULEPGuziCvioq73OOi8SmcYrI53VsFomWOeNOjVCJjfJ7Tq8uvGZ81WeTXnqrdc2MaNePV0x74QNWFMInxZxldW2Bq00sJ7Z2Xe0yxFmxwX2cw2AtmtGwcOPM7mg5BOQL_PeR115YI8cjfNHRDDIX5yPe5_eiTKla4QPiPfm4xwYYUb8vndFEuauxzcCzArLKr9sBTVMNjGdmkqIx7vjoCAIDAKBxCcMo4zjWWMcSLo2HNWbraP5p40Vl9NOxc4xuRNp1zUV-oqX2-aDBgqPM6u-hW8iJs2iRJl33OQ1wwwMsUBETq_ajrxMoBFZoCNqfF8ykpU2nJnd2AymLeHAP48qiuVAE0nY0yYnUFChslwx-Y2gAorauiTbwKRn82qeq_b3Y1nzy-TUAUFOP517eGPFuwammvgPGFKOkYW5LL5TBSavqFXXVaCuYvhhcohxOpKPEh-3EjY12_f6dozoRaEoE=w1335-h978-no
    Yeah, I know a lot of (maybe even most) people feel that way. I did too, for a while. I'd keep my older atties on the desk for a "change of pace." Over time, the less they got used, I realized that they weren't my primary tanks for a reason - they delivered an inferior vape compared to my favorite. I used to use those N2 tanks you have, but couldn't go back to that. And the dvarw was close in vape to my doggies, but why bother with it? Sirens...meh.
    So I finally uncluttered my desk. Now every hit is my favorite hit. My change of pace is different juices, and in the mornings, lower wattage. But that's just me. I'm sure glad there are options for everyone.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA
    Yeah, I know a lot of (maybe even most) people feel that way. I did too, for a while. I'd keep my older atties on the desk for a "change of pace." Over time, the less they got used, I realized that they weren't my primary tanks for a reason - they delivered an inferior vape compared to my favorite. I used to use those N2 tanks you have, but couldn't go back to that. And the dvarw was close in vape to my doggies, but why bother with it? Sirens...meh.
    So I finally uncluttered my desk. Now every hit is my favorite hit. My change of pace is different juices, and in the mornings, lower wattage. But that's just me. I'm sure glad there are options for everyone.

You are lucky one;)...my favorite change almost every day:w00t: ... if I vape the same tank all day I am getting the same vaper tongue...like when using the same juice. Maybe my taste buds are more damaged by 43 years of smoking so I do not experience big differences of flavor Doggy, Siren or even N2 provides... I do not use very often N2 (have so many RTAs it is silly to spend money on drop in coils) but when I do I still enjoy it very much...silky smooth draw of N2 is no match to Doggy and flavor for me is good enough... If I had to choose between Siren and Doggy and not allowed to have both :D... I would pick Siren... :)

Doggy is very good and very forgiving because its tiny deck "force" the build... there is very little variation on coil diameter, coil length and space above AF hole... Siren is different in this regard you can build it in many ways and some ways are better and some worse... coil position, number of wraps and wicking affect how it vapes much more than the same on doggy... but ease of use and build is making Siren more valuable for me than somewhat inconvenient simplicity of Doggy... I can fill my Siren in 15 seconds time without unscrewing tank from a mod... I can fill it even with just one hand tied in my back... I even do not have to close AF ring... it will not leak... I can secure coil in Siren's deck without my glasses...with just one hand I can change a draw on my Siren from very restricted DL to loose MTL or even Berserker tight...

I have two N2 tanks, two Siren tanks I like to have duplicates of those things I really like... I had two Doggies...... one Doggy broke...that is why one is on the way from China... I like Doggy...but for me Doggy is not a holy grail of vaping.

Reactions: stols001

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole

Hi @Janusz , Ive been looking at the Savour MTL RTA.
    The tanks you have that I have experience with are the Naut2's, Sirens2 and Berserker.
    How do you rate the Savour along side those 3?
    Thanks.

Edited because I just realised there isnt a Berserker in the pic
    Edited again because Im also interested in the vapefly galaxies

Last edited:

Janusz

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2018
    Illinois, USA
    Hi @Janusz , Ive been looking at the Savour MTL RTA.
    The tanks you have that I have experience with are the Naut2's, Sirens2 and Berserker.
    How do you rate the Savour along side those 3?
    Thanks.

Edited because I just realised there isnt a Berserker in the pic
    Edited again because Im also interested in the vapefly galaxies

I did not try Savour with small hole insert because I do not like very tight berserker style draw... with bigger hole insert (I think it is 2.5mm) Savour provides loose or restricted DL ... smooth quiet draw with very good flavor when wicking is nailed....problem is wicking Savour is quite tricky... wicking openings (holes) are very small... much smaller than wicking bays on Siren... if you over stuff them flavor will be muted and you risk dry hits but if they are even tiny too loose you will have leak... as much as I liked this tank in first days of owning it I would gladly exchange it for another Siren, Doggy or Gotank.

If you like very tight draw Vapefly Galaxies is able to deliver it... all those gears and under coil inserts serve one purpose... making tight draw tighter... wicking Galaxies is as tricky as Savour... and maybe even tricker... some reviewers rave about great flavor Galaxies provide but I never experienced anything beyond average....

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    @Jebbn - have a look at the fumytech gotank RTA - the draw and flavour are pretty similar to the zenith, and its an easy deck to build and wick. Plus its a top fill.

Or else there's the sxk or sjmy doggystyle RTAs ;) excellent flavour, just bottom fill.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    By the way, by-ka v7 is one of the best mtl atomizers. The only problem - it is expensive and not everywhere you can buy it. Just shared for those who are looking for something new.

You can find clones out there for less than $20... I can't see spending over $100 for any Tank.

• Useful

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I agree. For example, I think that paying $1000 for a Iphone it is also very silly, but someone like expensive toys.
    I have the byka v6 and love it and think it's totally worth the money.....imo it's a good thing to buy a few tanks from the original makers, if not there would be no clones for those who cannot afford the real ones....I also understand those who cannot or will not spend more then 20 bucks, to each there own. but those people who vape clones don't realize that if it weren't for people who did, it wouldn't be possible and shouldn't make it sound so ridiculous to buy an authentic. It's like no respect in a way, it's like their sitting there vaping a clone for 20 bucks not understanding how it's possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread