vape fog on car windows...solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
Take dish soap, put it in hot water, take a rag, dip in water, wring out, and scrub windows. Dry thoroughly with paper towels. It has worked for me very well! I get terrible film in the winter on my car windows, and have tried many solutions to clear it. This seems to work the best for me, and I hope it works well for all of you!;)

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
Windex did nothing for me, I even ordered "professional detailers" glass cleaner, which was no better than the windex. The microfiber cloth just swirled it around for me. The dish soap solution actually seems to clean it off, it stays clean about a week (due to extreme cold and the amount of time I vape in my vehicle, that is acceptable....IN THE WINTER!). Summer time can go a month or so before cleaning. I'll have to look into the Plexus.

littleconvertible

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I just drove my hubby's car and couldn't see through all the swirly stuff on his windshield; I told him I think it's from vaping and he didn't believe me. I am so glad you posted this, I agree the windex cleaned it off for a couple days and then back to the same fog. I'll tell him to try the dish soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread