Status
Not open for further replies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
It seems that no matter what I do, never seem to catch up to what I would have spent on cigarettes by about $300, but I don't wheeze, my sinuses have cleared and I don't smell like a dirty ash tray all the time. The last one is well worth the $300, the rest are icing on the cake.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
It seems that no matter what I do, never seem to catch up to what I would have spent on cigarettes by about $300, but I don't wheeze, my sinuses have cleared and I don't smell like a dirty ash tray all the time. The last one is well worth the $300, the rest are icing on the cake.

It's true Awsum, although I think I have come close to breaking even if I don't buy anything at all until next month. Especially since cigs went up another $4 a carton recently:) That is almost $20 more dollars a month saved.

GummiSnorri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Mosfellsbær, Iceland
2 cartons A WEEK !?

Holy fudgeballz ! Please tell me the cartons don't have 10 packs in them like they do here... That would be almost 3 packs a day ! Shiiz !

This thread has been dead for a while so I wanted to welcome any new newbies that happen to have come around in the last 10 days or so.

I was wandering the web and ran into a blog type post in squidoo whatever that is where a vaping lady posted her savings thanks to vaping:

draft_lens18839629module154934201photo_1332482113-a-.jpg

Note however that reading through this forum, most people end up spending hundreds of extra dollars on fancy vaping devices called "mods" so the savings are not quite this dramatic. Still, big savings not to mention adding years to your life!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
welcome :thumbs:
Hi everyone. I am a very new newbie. Just starting out. Ordered a Volt earlier in the week, waiting patiently for it to arrive (international, so taking longer). Am hoping that the Volt is just what I am looking for to give the analogs a flick for good.

Cocobella

Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Thanks Imagine,
Just a quick question. I have just borrowed a KR808D from a friend to try and found that I am getting juice in my mouth, yuk. No sure if it is the juice, but it leaves an odd taste in my mouth also (friend got juice from China). I am really hoping that the Volt and the juice don't do the same.
Also, my order is showing that it has been shipped, but wondering if there was any way to track it?
Thanks.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Liquid when you inhale can happen with any device, but is usually caused when a cartomizer, assuming that's what you were using, is over filled with liquid. If you use prefilled cartomizers that won't happen. If you refill cartomizers yourself you'll find out fairly quickly how much liquid is the right amount. Some of the other styles of liquid delivery systems can have that happen as well, but it is fairly unusual and indicates something is probably wrong with the delivery system and it's time for maintenance or a replacement.

Cocobella

Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Mmmm, I have tried two different carts and they both do the same thing. They are new, but have been filled, but they are almost empty and juice still coming out the top.

Liquid when you inhale can happen with any device, but is usually caused when a cartomizer, assuming that's what you were using, is over filled with liquid. If you use prefilled cartomizers that won't happen. If you refill cartomizers yourself you'll find out fairly quickly how much liquid is the right amount. Some of the other styles of liquid delivery systems can have that happen as well, but it is fairly unusual and indicates something is probably wrong with the delivery system and it's time for maintenance or a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread