Status
Not open for further replies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Ahh, but the were manufactured by somebody, any idea who and is the battery manual or automatic? There are lots of batteries and cartos available, some good, some not so good. Somkeless Image/Volt has what are arguably the best available.

There is a little "technique" to vaping versus smoking. When you inhale or draw on the e-cig do it like you are sucking on a straw rather than forcefully inhaling through it. It is possible, though not likely, that you are literally sucking the liquid out of the carto rather than getting it to vaporize properly in the carto. This effect can be amplified if the battery/carto combination are not really designed to work together, voltage of the battery versus electrical resistance of the carto, which can really add to having all kinds of problems.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
awesome! welcome :thumbs:
Hello all! I received my first Volt yesterday and I'm in love. I just wanted to kind of introduce myself as I'm sure ill be around quite a bit. Making an order for my hubby for a couple of X2 today. So glad I did the research, listened to you good people here and started this journey off at SI.

Cocobella

Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Mmmm, has a lot to do with the carts I think. Just have to bide my time until my Volt arrives. (still in America :( )
I have ordered automatic batteries, but now thinking of getting some manuals too, due to reading that they are better, it that correct?
Ahh, but the were manufactured by somebody, any idea who and is the battery manual or automatic? There are lots of batteries and cartos available, some good, some not so good. Somkeless Image/Volt has what are arguably the best available.

There is a little "technique" to vaping versus smoking. When you inhale or draw on the e-cig do it like you are sucking on a straw rather than forcefully inhaling through it. It is possible, though not likely, that you are literally sucking the liquid out of the carto rather than getting it to vaporize properly in the carto. This effect can be amplified if the battery/carto combination are not really designed to work together, voltage of the battery versus electrical resistance of the carto, which can really add to having all kinds of problems.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
I don't think there is a "correct" solution at all. The only real solution is the one that works for you. I use auto batteries most of the day since I can use them "hands free". I use manuals when I have a free hand, like while driving or sitting around relaxing. The convenience of the autos just can't be beat. My manuals are all "advanced" types with variable voltage and variable wattage and that makes them far to big to use "hands free". Other people swear a manual is "the" only way to go. Some folks say the same thing about manuals. It's just whatever you are most comfortable with at the moment.

Cocobella

Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Thanks for all your help. I eagerly await my Volt and see how it goes before looking at a buying a manual. If all goes well, I've been talking my mother into maybe making the switch. I've already told her they have her favourite colour in the batteries (blue) :) There are so many lovely colours to choose from, it's hard not to order a few different ones to have a change, :p
I don't think there is a "correct" solution at all. The only real solution is the one that works for you. I use auto batteries most of the day since I can use them "hands free". I use manuals when I have a free hand, like while driving or sitting around relaxing. The convenience of the autos just can't be beat. My manuals are all "advanced" types with variable voltage and variable wattage and that makes them far to big to use "hands free". Other people swear a manual is "the" only way to go. Some folks say the same thing about manuals. It's just whatever you are most comfortable with at the moment.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
One thing about vaping is that it pays to have backups for backups of your backups. You didn't think twice about buying a couple of packs of cigarettes so you had forty, sixty or even more on hand. The same thing applies to batteries and cartos, although not in the same numbers of course! I have six 78mm batteries for daily use along with three X2-650s and three of the larger "advanced" models as well. I never run out of batteries, cartos or liquids anymore.

Cocobella

Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Not in Australia we don't, not that I have ever seen. The government won't want e-cigs as they would lose too much revenue from the taxes they collect on 'stinkies'. :mad:
I agree running out is the worst....I will say if you find yourself without anything....don't run to the stinkies....just remember that almost every store has disposables now....that can get you through a few days! :)

Cocobella

Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Oooh, my Volt arrived yesterday. Love it, Love it, Love it! Just placed another order, :w00t: I don't feel like I 'need' to have an analog cig since I have been using the Volt. I think I have found my solution to quitting smoking 'stinkies'. Thank You SI, I'm so glad that I stumbled across your website and decided to order from you. My husband is pretty happy too (ex-smoker).
We went to a work function today and people were amazed at my Volt. Definitely going to get my mother to try these as well.
Thanks Again Smokeless Image ..... :thumbs: :)

Rooscar

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Western PA
Congrats hyp0luxa! It will be a month for me being analog free tomorrow. Never, ever thought that would be possible. Hope you're still going strong. Best of luck.

Hi everyone! Got my Volt on Friday, and I'm a happy camper. this will be my third day 100% analog free. Thank you Smokeless Image for a great product and excellent customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread