What do you think is the absolute best Provari Topper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Here I sit in my newbie-hood, dripping with an IGO-L. I have a Boge carto charged with a Latakia juice, a Vivi Nova with Desert Ship. An Aga T2 just sitting here waiting for some juice that I like enough (or at all) that I would want to vape in it. Last 18 juice samples, ten of them are already in the give-away box. Others aren't quite in the 'meh' category, but certainly not worth writing home to momma about. I'm seeing unflavored juice as my primary vape in the future instead of throwing $$ on flavored juice..

I hear ya. The ADV quest is a bear. I have a few, finally, but would like to add a few more in the rotation. I have quite a few in a trash box right now. I even tried mixing flavors to save some..no dice

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Mony, I was just looking at Bella tanks. Are they all plastic? Or are some made from pyrex?

Not Mony but They come with a plastic tube..you can buy a glass one from them at time of purchase or bedazzle has several that will fit that are decorated or just plain and then spectrum tanks 3ml or 5ml cobra tube will fit them and they come in blue, red, green, teal, amber,glow in the dark and smoke. They both have threads in the suppliers section. I have several Bella's and uniques and 1 Jon boy that I have in rotation.

Last edited:

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
y5ybu4ep.jpg

Here is a pic with a unique and bedazzle tube, bella with plain tube and bella with spectrum tube. Hope that helps. Lol...just noticed my puppy...sorry bout that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My favorite juice attachment is an Ikenvape cartomizer in an IBTanked pyrex tank. This is the most dependable and consistant vape that I have found. Excellent flavor and vapor. Zero maintanance.

IBTankedXL22.jpg IBTanked-MiniProvari.jpg IBTanked-1.jpg IBTanked-2.jpg

I also use the Innokin iClear 30 clearomizers. Flavor is nearly as good as the cartotanks. I like these because sometimes I want something as easy to fill as a top-fill clearomizer. Although I've never cracked an IBTank (out of 12 that I own), using a plastic clearo when out of the house I don't have to worry about dropping and possible breaking a glass tank. Having said that I wish this clearo was made with pyrex instead of plastic as then this clearo would be perfect.

Last edited:

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Stormy and Bad, thank you for sharing your pics! And for the info! I just ordered my first cartotank from IBTanked Friday, it's a 19mm Halfling. I just know I'm going to love it! I'm looking at other tanks as well, there are so many good looking tanks out there!
I have many ibtanked and you just can't beat um especially for the price!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Stormy and Bad, thank you for sharing your pics! And for the info! I just ordered my first cartotank from IBTanked Friday, it's a 19mm Halfling. I just know I'm going to love it! I'm looking at other tanks as well, there are so many good looking tanks out there!

I just got my first halfling tank seen below. It's a 15mm halfling on a Smoktech Gripper. I had it with me today at the vape shop, who was having a vape party, and everyone remarked how cute it was.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Thank you guys for the helpful answers!!! And the shopping list... LOL!!!

I hope we get more Provari lovers hopping in to say (and show us) what their favorites are. I have seen so many threads of beautiful toppers... but what I was really asking was what is THE SINGLE best all around if you could only have 1?

I know that's a subjective question... and also based on what you've tried, not many of us have gotten to try every top so far. But by adding up the favorites, I think we get the list of the bestest tops to use with a Provari, and what a great list so far:)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread