The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What do you think is the absolute best Provari Topper?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by glassgal, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Seapup

Seapup Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Looks like a GP SnP.

2. baghandler

baghandler Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Ahh...Thank you. That explains my attraction to it, then. At least I have confirmed for myself that I need this tank. Curse those three horrible words that are the bane of all ProVarianti: Out of stock :mad:

3. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey, I just noticed something!

You know that thurible/censer thing I was talking about that my mother gave me for Christmas years ago? It looks like the one in Seapup's avatar only made of copper....lol

4. Seapup

Sep 20, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    You have one wicked Mom. [​IMG]

That's a "Morning Star" mace...

[​IMG]

5. Seapup

Sep 20, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    I got mine from Domo Vapor. They're the official US distributor for GP products. The price is about the same if you factor in shipping from EU. They have the 22mm in stock (same as in darkgear's photo). The 23mm is the same as the 22mm, only the outer cap covers differ (23mm hides the o-rings).

6. EvilZoe

Okay, mine doesn't have the spikes...lol

With the better picture it's clear it's not as much like the one in your ave as I thought....hehehehehe

That from Kill Bill?

7. baghandler

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago

Thanks! I think...[​IMG]

8. Seapup

Sep 20, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Yes, that's Gogo Yubari's leg in my avatar. My leg is more toned, tanned and slightly hairier. :D

9. EvilZoe

I should have known before it clicked in my head....lol

10. Seapup

Sep 20, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Sorry for the hijack... I don't think I ever responded to these questions.

I don't have one top that blows everything else out of the water. I don't even have a preference of PV system type... it depends on my mood, where and what I'm vaping. Right now I'm vaping a 50/50 mix of Johnson Creek VG Domestic/TN Cured in a 22mm IBTanked with a 2.0Ω Ikenvape carto on a ProVari Mini, JC Silverthorn in a Vision V-Fate Nova running dual 2.2Ω coils on a regular ProVari, Halo Kringle's Curse in a Halo Triton, Five Pawns Grandmaster in a Skinny Phinny with a 2.0Ω Boge carto on a Super-T 14500 and sampling AVE Gorilla Juice in a A7 on a Magneto. If I had to pick one topper and nothing else, it would probably be a rebuildable dripper due to simplicity and ease/cost of maintenance. I'm glad and fortunate I don't have to choose just one of anything in life. :vapor:

11. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes it is the SnP with the 22mm caps. Wish I could order the 23mm caps and the provari bottom cap...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

12. Preloader

Preloader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    seapup, I saw you swoop a great deal on one of the best toppers for the Provari. You know what I'm talking about. I was Jelly of the price.

OK, so I'm kind of apprehensive to even deviate slightly from the carto tank commandments announced by Baditude, but.....

What about tube material? Am I the only one that seems to think (it could be in my head) that material can have an affect on flavor?

It seems like the pmma tubes on my KirF tanks rob a little flavor, whereas the same juice in a glass tank seems to taste fuller.

Am I the only one?

I do agree though that the definition of the best topper is subjective and looks can motivate the choice above all else.

13. baghandler

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
    You are not alone, sir. Like you, I am willing to accept that it may be all in my head, but once I used a glass tank, I haven't touched anything else.

14. Seapup

Sep 20, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Yep, just happened to be in the right place at the right time for a change. :)

I don't know if KF tanks rob a little flavor as I haven't tried one yet. All of my carto tanks are glass, so the only difference I notice is subtle differences in taste due to carto filler material when switching from one brand to another. I'd imagine that continued outgassing of new poly tanks and/or juices that degrade the structural integrity of poly tanks must have affect on flavor if the juice sat in the tank long enough.

15. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Following Seapups example, I don't think I answered either. I'm currently rotating between 2 ZAP's, 4 tanks with various cartos in them, a dripper pro, a couple protanks, and a ΣΟΦΙΑ. If I had to pick one it would have to be the ΣΟΦΙΑ(Sophia By Leo). It has all the good parts of a cartotank setup, has excellent taste, it's repairable, and you can replace the coil without emptying the tank. The dripper would be a close second.

16. baghandler

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago

I can't wait to get my Sophia!

17. baghandler

Sep 18, 2013
    Chicago
  18. GREEN ZOMBIE

GREEN ZOMBIE Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2013
    Calgary AB
    I thought it was just me, and is why I don't own a Kirf yet... or buy any tank that I can't use glass or a steel replacement tube on.

19. Preloader

Preloader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Prive Specials and a lot of other KirF stuff is back in stock.

Prive special - Gr-Modders

20. kbf101998

kbf101998 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2013
    Brentwood, Tn, USA
    Is there any place that has the pyrex or glass tubes for the Kir Fanis?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.