What do you think is the absolute best Provari Topper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I have not found one yet. But I'm sure one will fit even even it wasn't specifically made for a KirF. Glass is usually thicker though, so it would jut out a liitle wider than the end caps.

Even though I've found that the non-glass tanks mute flavor slightly, it doesn't stop me from using the KirFs all the time. I just make sure I use my stronger flavors.

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
im new to the game....rocking a provari and a protank2, but just got in my Z-ATTY-PRO. it looks beautiful on my provari, and worked good out of box, but the ceramic wick broke easily and i bought some ready to go ss mesh wicks and cant seem to get it wrapped right....burnt taste

This thread helped me with my ZAP a lot.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/474155-new-zap-users.html

Check out the IBtipsy Rook Drip tip from IBTanked. It is shaped perfectly for the ZAP. Looks like it was made for it.

abdw6.jpg

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
im new to the game....rocking a provari and a protank2, but just got in my Z-ATTY-PRO. it looks beautiful on my provari, and worked good out of box, but the ceramic wick broke easily and i bought some ready to go ss mesh wicks and cant seem to get it wrapped right....burnt taste

Dry burn it. Get it glowing red. Let it cool. Repeat.

Then make sure your wick gets wet. Wet means WET, like ready to drip off the end of the wick. Put the cap back on and give a whirl at about 6 watts. Once you get it right, then you can try a little hotter.

Telly R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Vape Room, NC
My suggestion for good Provari toppers... Any Kir Fanis tank; Kayfun RTAs, Taifun GT, Russian brothers (Reg & 91%), any DocDave and JHerron RTAs, The Diver Atty tank and GP S&P... and of course, you could opt to mount an Vaperfexion or Ibtanked carto tanks (made in USA!)

Here are my Provari Mini, V2.5 w/ Hippo V2 and SM Kayfun Lite and Kir Fanis Prive and Trap tanks accompanied by KF drip tips (3 of the many listed!):

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread