Who here is not stocking up in preparation for the May 12th, 2020 Deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I should also mention that I mix mine 1L at a time anymore, so even with the vigor of a teenager it's a craptastic activity.
I also mix nearly a liter at a time. I find mixing by shaking is easier and more effective if you do it in a bottle that is no more than 2/3 full. I use a wide-mouthed PET plastic iced tea bottle for this purpose that hoods a bit over 1.5l.

4634ed07-d4c7-4882-84bb-9a33bde92c5b_1.c0c22ac30f257f86ea9bc9dcbdd214fc.jpeg

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I use the condiment bottles off of Amazon. Wide mouths, reasonably cheap, translucent so it's easy to see when it's time to mix more.
Since I drink the tea anyway, my mixing bottle was free. :)

Note: I only use it for mixing. Once I've got a batch mixed, I decant it into 120ml glass bottles.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I just opened and rebottled a liter of nic that I ordered back in November. Procrastination during the holidays made me put off re-bottling it soon enough. It stayed on a shelf at room temp for a couple of months and was forgotten during the holidays and then around mid January I put it in the freezer. It's a light Apple juice shade now! I went ahead and rebottled it in glass. If it doesn't taste right it will become Fire Ant Killer. :)

Who knows? Maybe at my 3mg/ml mix percentage it will have a touch of throat hit. That's something I haven't experienced since I dropped my nic level to 3mg strength years ago. I have vaped nic stored at room temp before I started freezing it years ago and didn't find it objectionable.

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
I just opened and rebottled a liter of nic that I ordered back in November. Procrastination during the holidays made me put off re-bottling it soon enough. It stayed on a shelf at room temp for a couple of months and was forgotten during the holidays and then around mid January I put it in the freezer. It's a light Apple Juice shade now! I went ahead and rebottled it in glass. If it doesn't taste right it will become Fire Ant Killer. :)

Who knows? Maybe at my 3mg/ml mix percentage it will have a touch of throat hit. That's something I haven't experienced since I dropped my nic level to 3mg strength years ago. I have vaped nic stored at room temp before I started freezing it years ago and didn't find it objectionable.
I leave my working liter out at room temp for 14 months and other than the yellow tint, it is fine.

• Useful
Reactions: Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
I just opened and rebottled a liter of nic that I ordered back in November. Procrastination during the holidays made me put off re-bottling it soon enough. It stayed on a shelf at room temp for a couple of months and was forgotten during the holidays and then around mid January I put it in the freezer. It's a light Apple Juice shade now! I went ahead and rebottled it in glass. If it doesn't taste right it will become Fire Ant Killer. :)

Same here on the procrastination with bottling. It tastes fine to me still.

Reactions: dwcraig1

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Back in 2000 when I went to the Philippines I packed about a dozen rolls of TP in my suitcases for the sole purpose of taking up the extra space.
It was a good thing as where I was there was none anywhere around except in hotels and such. Lets just say it came in quite handy. I'm sure that my wife can "function" just fine without it. (now don't get the idea that they do nothing....LOL)

Reactions: Blitzdonlife

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Who here is not stocking up on TP?
Me.

I have often razzed my wife as to why we need so damn much of it around all the time. Every bathroom vanity has always had multiple, large packs of it, and there are more such packs on a shelf in the garage.

I will never question her judgement about this again. :oops:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Thankfully we've got a lot of this around, and the surface oil will undoubtedly make wiping nicer...
eaba73760c9aefe6bcd2e19f17a295c6.jpg

[emoji16]

(If anyone doesn't know, that's poison ivy)
A few sessions with those bad boys will make a life threatening virus seem like an upgrade!

HarpoM

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
oak view california
I am just curious... Who here is not stocking up on a lifetime supply of nic and hardware before the May 2020 deadline? And why not? Do you plan to quit vaping? Do you plan on going back to cigarettes? Do you plan on just vaping whatever three or four hunks of junk (i.e. nJoy or Blu type) tobacco flavored garbage the FDA approves?

And if May 2020 wasn't enough of a reason, are you not worried about other things like the bill on the floor to add $2,780 in taxes per 1 liter of 100mg nic?

I gotta be honest with you. I have a fairly decent amount of liquid and mods, but certainly not a lifetime supply. I'm so weary of the term "stockpiling", especially during this recent virus outbreak, that I am at the point now that if the govt. does ban all vaping supplies, I'll just quit when I run out. It's too stressful worrying about "do I have enough?" Starting with last Fall's scare of vaping bans, and now with "will I have enough toilet paper?"

I think I'm just done with the whole thing

Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread