3,5mm wick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
I'm surprised China isn't already making copies without your blessing. I think your prices don't leave them enough room to do it. They have to be going crazy seeing what used ones go for, and trying figure out how they can get a piece of the action. Without the quality and customer service in the equation, theyll never figure it out.
very true , also consider this , if you where to ask me to make you something similer with the fit and finish and complexity of these devices ( back in the day when I had some nice machinery at hand ) I would charge you at least 10 x more then what IMEO sells them for . Sounds very expensive true , but CNC's are insanely expensive machines .
On the other hand , most Chinese things are all about making a quick buck ( not quality goods ) and the EGO market is just perfect for that

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
Sure unloaded. And maybe its a big trouble for them to make something like GGTS, so they dont bother themselves with it. But they already copied the telescope and the CR
this is very true , the only time people copy is when it's easy , cheap to produce and have a extremely huge market to sell millions.
this is why you should add a warp coil , flux capacitor , foton torpedoes and a thermonuclear reactor to the next GG IMEO ohh and don't forget ligthsabres for personal defence ;)

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Did you try it out in the Ody? I have some coming in a few days and am really looking forward to trying it out. I know that everyone uses their Penelope's on their GGTS, but I am waiting for Proteus. I tried it out, and even though it is good it just feels a little off. Like using Ody without the Ody GGTS base.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
That's awesome to hear Imeo. Hopefully COV will be able to keep it in stock for more than 5 minutes next time. I look forward to trying it out. Did you go to Germany to take care of the patent stuff yet?

maybe in 1,5 -2 months SS. I have to be careful with this. Things have to be done in the right way this time

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered 20 feet from silicawicks.com the other day. Should get it on Tuesday but went ahead and ordered some from COV. Picked up some of the Banana Slurry e liquid. Pretty daring for me considering I have pretty much hated every flavor that I have ever tried except for mint/menthol flavors.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Thanks for the heads up. I ordered 20 feet from silicawicks.com the other day. Should get it on Tuesday but went ahead and ordered some from COV. Picked up some of the Banana Slurry e liquid. Pretty daring for me considering I have pretty much hated every flavor that I have ever tried except for mint/menthol flavors.

Yes I hear you, I had ordered some COV e-liquid and I can't stand it. I have been told they use alcohol in the juice and that's why it tastes funky to me anyway. Taste is subjective, everyone is different. I just don't care for it. Good luck with your guess.

And you all welcome for the heads up on the wick, so many of you helped me out as my quest for knowledge and supplies continues.

Take Care and Happy Labor Day !!!!!!:thumbs:

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Bishop, keep us updated on the 3.5mm. I am very interested, but considering all of the wick I now have (including some pretty crappy stuff I bought on eBay) I don't know if I will be purchasing any more. However, if the 3.5 works better than the 3 I might have stock up on that and keep the 3mm as a backup.

Im doing the video today. It took a long time to complete because I wanted to test how durable it was how many washes before it died. Also how good is the wick under a dual coil build, also is double or triple wick needed etc. More to come on tonight's video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread