Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Quality, GG name and reliability will suffer VP, I know that. I asked them for a GG sample 2 years ago and what they send me was for laugh.
I'd rather wait 2 months than have a chinese made GG, once you make a move like that quality will suffer for sure.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks VP. Yes, I am doing my best as you see. I made in 3 months 2500 penelopes, 1200 Odys and 850 GGTS. Not bad I think:)
Btw Imeo I hope my posts didn't come across as me being mad, I understand you're only one man and are trying to do the best you can and I do appreciate it. If anything it the popularity of your line of products just shows how well they work, I value my GG's more than any mod I own and I do own a few ;)

wozntme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
American Made
Your product is simply the BEST, and that is why everyone wants GG items. The demand is far greater than the supply right now. I would rather wait for a quality product than get a piece of junk right away. Good choice on not having a China factory make them. Now if I could only get a GG Stealth. Imeo I have waited for over a year to get a Stealth, and still cant seem to get my hands on one. My life would be complete if I could get a Stealth!! Take care Imeo. Your product is amazing, and you are also amazing.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much for your nice words woz:)
I doupt that I will go some day to a factory in China or USA or Greece or any other country. I want to have the control of GG items.
As for the stealth, preorders for it will start much later. After GGTS and UFS I will ask you what is the next GG item you want me to make. If many people ask me for Stealth then I will do it:)
Your product is simply the BEST, and that is why everyone wants GG items. The demand is far greater than the supply right now. I would rather wait for a quality product than get a piece of junk right away. Good choice on not having a China factory make them. Now if I could only get a GG Stealth. Imeo I have waited for over a year to get a Stealth, and still cant seem to get my hands on one. My life would be complete if I could get a Stealth!! Take care Imeo. Your product is amazing, and you are also amazing.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
lol, when I announced that I will make 3,5mm wicks then all people started making and selling it. I will make a joke someday and I will say something that doesnt apply to anything:lol:
Its the same for me with wicks, i see alot of sellers selling 3mm/3.5mm wicks, i rather get from imeo to insure quality!

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I'm surprised China isn't already making copies without your blessing. I think your prices don't leave them enough room to do it. They have to be going crazy seeing what used ones go for, and trying figure out how they can get a piece of the action. Without the quality and customer service in the equation, theyll never figure it out.

rocky111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Over The Rainbow
I know its not easy to make all your GG stuff but i think even if you make 1000 more pcs everytime you make them they will still sell really fast! Kudos to the pre-order method i think its great for us customers!

Thank you very much for your nice words woz:)
I doupt that I will go some day to a factory in China or USA or Greece or any other country. I want to have the control of GG items.
As for the stealth, preorders for it will start much later. After GGTS and UFS I will ask you what is the next GG item you want me to make. If many people ask me for Stealth then I will do it:)

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
Also still no update regarding wicks or ceramics on Cams site.......

On Thursday, Cam wrote this:
"We will also be receiving a shipment of GG stock hopefully by tomorrow evening, including the Penelope ring around the ceramic and mainly GGTS parts. Wire and wick may be delayed a little further.

Due to the Bank Holiday weekend and the Vapefest commitments we are currently provisionally planning to put these extra parts into the store on Monday August 27th at 9pm - this time may change slightly so please check back here for updates."

and there has been no news on spare parts since then. I have a sneaking suspicion that all spares were sold at Vapefest, and the rest of the world will have to wait once again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread