Are you done stocking up?

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    HiLIQ
    Our Annual Free Shipping is set Nov 23 9am to Nov 25 9am Beijing Time (GMT+8), 2022, happening
    for a limited 48 hours duration so make sure to mark your calendars and invite everyone in your vaping circle!
    *Terms and conditions apply
    It’s Clear as a day — *$0 shipping cost anywhere in the world! The shipping fee will RISE SHARPLY next year so make sure to take advantage!
    > Automatic Free Shipping button on OVER $50AUD (Oceania)/$80USD(Global) purchase.
    > NO Free Shipping for orders below $80USD purchase.
    > 3KG maximum weight per order. Excess will be charged accordingly.
    > 4L bottles, 1L VG/PG and empty bottles over 250ml are disabled.
    > We select the best shipment method applicable to your order.
    > All other discounts and/or existing promotions are disabled.
    > Multiple orders are allowed. No limit on numbers of orders placed.
    > Cancellation of orders after placement is strictly prohibited.
    > No alteration or changes to the order can be made to avoid delay.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100C @Ecigone for $77.29 before S&H. S&H may be a bit pricey, but it'll be heavily expedited. A little over $100 to the doorstep in 1-2 business days is pretty decent.
    I was tempted by that. I already have the white one and thought about getting the desert one but they are out of stock on it. I’ve noticed that their shipping is almost double of some of the other UK vendors.

Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I was tempted by that. I already have the white one and thought about getting the desert one but they are out of stock on it. I’ve noticed that their shipping is almost double of some of the other UK vendors.
    Yeah, it's a pretty penny, but the shipping is pretty top notch. Pay a normal $15 S&H and get it in a week or two, or pay $10 more and get it in 1-2 business days. I dunno, if I'm getting a sizeable order of something around $100, $10 isn't a huge hike. What kind of time frame did those other UK sites ship their stuff?

Reactions: DavidOck

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Yeah, it's a pretty penny, but the shipping is pretty top notch. Pay a normal $15 S&H and get it in a week or two, or pay $10 more and get it in 1-2 business days. I dunno, if I'm getting a sizeable order of something around $100, $10 isn't a huge hike. What kind of time frame did those other UK sites ship their stuff?
    When I bought the Alieno from them I didn’t get it in 1-2 days. When I went to buy the SXmini Vi, they were double the shipping compared to vaping 101. If I was placing a large order it wouldn’t be as big of a deal but $22 on a $50 order was a little hard to swallow for me.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    When I bought the Alieno from them I didn’t get it in 1-2 days. When I went to buy the SXmini Vi, they were double the shipping compared to vaping 101. If I was placing a large order it wouldn’t be as big of a deal but $22 on a $50 order was a little hard to swallow for me.
    Yeah, that's fair. I don't remember what I paid for the first time, but I don't think it was expedited. Pretty sure it was the standard 3-4 business days. When I checked the Thelema Solo DNA 100C, the S&H was $26 and that one was 1-2 business days. But I don't disagree that it's a bit steep. Still a steal of a price on a Stabwood, but yeah it really gives you less of the "yes!" feeling from the purchase.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    If I was spending over $100 like you mentioned, I wouldn’t have stressed over it as much. If things keep going the way they are in China then we may have no choice but to order from the UK.
    The only problem with the UK at the moment is Royal Mail and they are also on strike a bit now and then this autumn apparently.

And then, there are several English shops that have taken off exporting lately, maybe it's because of Royal Mail.

Technonut

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    I just noticed that ejuicesteals has restocked, and is offering totally free shipping for orders $30.00 and over (USA). Pretty nice selection IMO:

EDIT: Use the code 10CART for an additional 10% off!! ;)

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Official: Fasstech's going out of business.

It is with a heavy heart that FastTech has decided to close down our business.

This decision has been taken predominantly because of the new legislation on the vape industry. The new measures and restrictions make the road ahead much more uncertain, which also leads us no longer able to remain competitive on price and delivery. We did our best to avoid getting to this point. However, under the current industry regulation, we have been left with no choice but forced to close down.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Fasttech going out of business was expected. The writing was on the wall for a good amount of time.

With things as they are in China (their newly implemented regulations + legislation) it won't surprise me to see all the other Chinese sites following suit.

So where to purchase gear once China dries up?

If folks still need gear I would suggest purchasing from Europe and the UK. There are also BST (buy, sell, trade) groups on FB. Gear can also be found on "other" websites, forums etc.

For the last year plus I've only purchased gear from Europe, the UK, the Philippines, Malaysia, OZ and via a few FB groups.

And it wouldn't surprise me to see online vape stores in Europe and the UK eventually stop selling to the US market. Several stopped when the shipping bans (USPS, DHL, FedEx UPS) took hold.

There are some who still use DHL, FedEx, UPS and USPS who claim package contents as something "other". Some of those ship using labels with the sender being a private citizen (I've received quite a few like that).

I don't know about sites in the USA as I've purchased nothing from any in a couple years.

Those who still need gear....... get on it. The noose is tightening.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    And I remember all the folks saying it will never impact China. Yeah, right.

I was just about to list half of my vape stuff on the classies. Now, maybe not.
    It's clear to me that the folks saying it would never impact China were not closely following the news out of China. The Chinese government has been talking about implementing legislation for several years. IIRC, their new laws went into effect in September or October of this year.

I wouldn't sell half your gear Rose. Unless you know for certain you'll never need it.

About two months ago I went through my gear and set aside quite a bit in a couple boxes. I'll be looking through those boxes this week. Some will still be destined for the classifieds. And some I'll PIF.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Yeah, I am not hard on stuff and have way more than I will ever need. I need to clear it out at my age so my dd doesn't have to deal with it when I am gone. Once I have finished unpacking from the move, I will get some listed. If no one wants it, guess it can go in the trash. I need the space. No, I am not going to the trouble of organizing, listing and posting for free, not worth my time.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I wonder whether the Fasttech closing is the tip of the iceberg, with more to follow. It may be that others' business models can adjust to work around the restrictions.

I remember during Fasttech's early days I'd scroll through all the new ecig items added overnight with a cup of coffee, lots of fun. It seems like a lifetime ago.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I wonder whether the Fasttech closing is the tip of the iceberg, with more to follow. It may be that others' business models can adjust to work around the restrictions.

Over the past few weeks, I've read a few posts on the FT forum & Reddit of people saying that other Chinese sites are charging (quite heftily) for the Chinese govt taxes. I didn't bother to check any of the other sites out myself, though - I don't need anything, so I'll just take their word for it.

Users who are viewing this thread