The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Authentic Berserker Mini (22 mm) from Vandy Vape

Discussion in 'RTA' started by rifky, Nov 22, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ToolmanTexas

ToolmanTexas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    I wouldn't... If too tight get a Hastur where you can change the airhole via air inserts

My 2c

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Houssam

Houssam Full Member

Nov 29, 2016
    It did for me in the first day, first build was ok but in the second build I tried to put slightly more cotton and it gurgles, I thought more cotton makes it better. When I open the top cap I see a lot of bubbles so it sucks liquid quickly and gurgles later. The taste is amazing, just need to figure out why my first build was better. What I consider a cons though is the drip tip, a lot of liquid was accumulating under it and getting to my mouth, after changing to another drip tip it is ok now. It does not take 2ml, I would say 1.7ml. When refilling, the top cap and the top of the atomizer (where the cap sits) is always very wet, hard to refill without having dirty hands.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Cirus

Cirus Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2014
    Texas
    DJLsb says 1.4mm

• Like Like x 1
  4. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    I just tried to insert my 1.5mm coil tool and it would barely not fit. I believe that 1.4 is accurate and I think I read 1.4 somewhere also when it first came out.

• Like Like x 2
  5. gandsr

gandsr Full Member Verified Member

May 9, 2014
    Berwick, ME, USA
    Got the mini in the mail today. Really nice atty, easy to build, easy to fill and great flavor! Too tight a draw for my taste. However, i didnt buy it for me i bought it for my wife and she will love it! She still laments the demise of her final KF lite!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. rifky

rifky Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2014
    Indonesia
    So, above all I found cons is leak when closing the top cap after refill, is there anybody here can confirm that if we thread 1 turn then turn upside down atty then we closed full top cap cant avoid the leak?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. callmeal

callmeal Full Member

Nov 28, 2017
    I've tried this a few times and still get leaking. Have just resorted to unscrewing from the bottom altogether to refill

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. FichoZG

FichoZG Full Member

May 19, 2017
    Croatia
    Got this atomizer delivered to me today from fasttech ($26.09 with MAP code), man is it awesome! Small, compact, but powerful. The flavor is great in my opinion, better than my original Berserker with the 4.5ml extension, and it's easy to build and bottom fill.

I managed to broke the glass tube when I was putting it on the chimney. It just cracked a bit somehow, that's how unlucky I am haha :D but I use the Ultem tube and it works just as good.

I use the provided fused clapton coil, I think it's Ni80, not sure. Size is 2.5mmID, 5 wraps, works great at 15-17W for me. Has anybody else tried this coil in their Mini, what's you favorite build ?

• Like Like x 3
  9. ToolmanTexas

May 14, 2014
    T for Texas!
    Kanthal A1 29 gauge, 2.25mm ID, 8-9 wraps, contact, 1.4 ohms, rayon wick... flavor machine for my Dunhill DIY tobacco!

• Like Like x 6
  10. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    Some SS and Black ones that I ordered on Jan. 28th...are on the slow boat now headed to Miami. 2 more in Gold ordered at the same time, were supposedly shipped Thursday night. Last night their CS rep said they should be out of China before everything shuts down for CNY tomorrow. I'll believe that though when I see it in Tracking! Until I get any of them I'll just keep using the 24mm ones, which I love anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Houssam

Houssam Full Member

Nov 29, 2016
    The small o-ring under the top cap is tearing apart and I believe there is no spare in the spare bag. Anybody has replaced this already? Thanks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I have the 24mm Beserker and it's a flavor beast. So far, no problems, no leaks. I can see where the top cap o-ring could be a problem with constant refilling. Mine had a plastic bag with a screwdriver, o-rings that look like they'd fit the top cap and glass tube insert, and o-rings for the drip tip. Looks like all o-rings are in my box.

That said, I haven't had to replace anything yet.

• Like Like x 1
  13. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    TT, I always pay attention to your posts because you seem to prefer to vape EXACTLY the way I do. If you like it, I will like it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1