• Reason: Unnecessary response to a members genuine question. -Robino1

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Come on guys. I don't cloud chase, and honestly I think it's silly and that's me, but the OP is asking for help and is this how we treat someone honestly asking for help/advice on ECF?

OP, please be smart. Don't exceed you're battery's continuous discharge rating. There is no such thing as a 30A+ battery. Pulse ratings are not to be trusted, especially when calculating a build. Please don't be the next headline.

Last edited:

Juan Vazquez

May 2, 2015
lol come on guys. I don't cloud chase, and honestly I think it's silly, but the OP is asking for help and is this how we treat someone honestly asking for help/advice on ECF?

OP, please be smart. Don't exceed you're battery's continuous discharge rating. There is no such thing as a 30A+ battery. Pulse ratings are not to be trusted, especially when calculating a build. Please don't be the next headline.

Thank you for actually respecting me asking for advice. I honestly thought I'd get better feedback. But I guess I can't ask for advice without being disrespected. Also thank you for the videos and I always preach battery safety. I always make sure my builds are reasonable for the battery I'm using.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I don't think we meant to jump on you on purpose. But as you get older, you look at the younger generation and just kinda shake your head. Don't worry, it's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. It's just age and time. We're "grandpas". After a certain age, it just doesn't make sense why blowing a cloud would make oneself cooler.

But back when I was a kid I honestly thought I was a ninja. And my buddies liked to rebuild bicycles. When I moved to the South, it was all about hot rodding cars. I can't blame anyone, much less the young.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
But back when I was a kid I honestly thought I was a ninja. And my buddies liked to rebuild bicycles. When I moved to the South, it was all about hot rodding cars. I can't blame anyone, much less the young.

Nothing wrong with being a 47 year old Ninja!

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
Juan,
Take a serious look at the juice cloud chasers are using. I know the cloud comps I've been to here in SoCal, most use 0nic and 100% or very, very near to 1000% VG. Forget juices with any PG. Most of the cloud chaser here don't use flavoring either, just VG and sometimes with 1 or 2 drops of distilled water in a 30ml bottle to help it wick a little quicker. Not all VGs are the same either. So get a few different types to experiment with to see what gives you the best results. The juice you use is a huge part of getting decent clouds. Without flavoring or nic it is easier on your lungs to take in huge amounts of vapor and since you will be consuming a huge amount of juice practicing, it's a lot easier on the wallet too.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Thank you for actually respecting me asking for advice. I honestly thought I'd get better feedback. But I guess I can't ask for advice without being disrespected. Also thank you for the videos and I always preach battery safety. I always make sure my builds are reasonable for the battery I'm using.

Good luck!

lamensterms

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2012
Australia
I don't think we meant to jump on you on purpose. But as you get older, you look at the younger generation and just kinda shake your head. Don't worry, it's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. It's just age and time. We're "grandpas". After a certain age, it just doesn't make sense why blowing a cloud would make oneself cooler.

Just curious (and not cracking wise), but what do you consider cloud chasing? What devices do you use?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Well if you already understand safety and all that and your experienced in coil building . for a comp build I would use either Clapton coils or a staged heating build around .2 in a dual configuration these coils allow for much more wire surface to contact the wicking.

Its not my place to judge so I don't care either way but as for the attitudes, not many people here see any value in cloud competitions. I really don't either but I will still help you to be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread