Deeming Regulations have been released!!!!

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Wanna learn some truths about vaping?
    EOMmXvxWsAk2ktx

Next time someone will ask you about doing sports, you can tell them you're a pro free fall skydiver :thumbs:

PS
    What's wrong with NJ guyz? :sleep:

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY

BigPappa

Ultra Member
    Sep 21, 2019
    Fort Myers, FL

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I kind of thought this guy had high standards but then I was like, "Well it's CAKE, and like at least he talks about intelligence." But IDK "I want a girl who has fingernails that shine like justice?"

That is getting very specific. Anyone who told me to work at a relationship would be covered in puke, also.

Anna

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    FDA Approves Coc@ine Nasal Spray

A bit later somewhere in US:

- Mom, Mooooooooom!
    - What's up, honey?
    - I'm having a running nose! Pretty bad this time, do we have that spray left?!
    - Oh, you too? Your father left home at 5am today to get the prescription for it, he was also feeling under the weather from yesterday. I'll let him know we need an extra bottle of it. Or maybe 2 :rolleyes:
    :unsure:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    That substance has been available for use as an anesthetic more-or-less forever. Back in the 1970s, one of my college roommates broke his nose playing pick-up basketball. He thought it would be OK. It wasn't. By the time he went get it fixed, the doctor told him, "We're gonna need to re-break that." They stuffed some cotton balls soaked in a liquid in his nose. The liquid was some kind of solution of the above-mentioned substance.

Users who are viewing this thread