Got a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Hi there, I will try and find out! ID verification at first takes place automatically, checking your name and address against public records, if that fails then you can submit your ID for manual verification, but it must have the shipping address on it.
Thank you!

Reactions: low_tar_neil

Ben A

Nov 23, 2019
Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

Please post here and I'll do my best to help you out!
I placed and order over a week ago and paid for expedited shipping of 1-3 days, and it has been 8 days now and absolutely no word from your company...multiple phone calls and emails and no response!! It seems like a poor way of doing business...

Lacey C

Nov 25, 2019
I've been waiting for a week on my order. I've tried to reach various people and call many times and no one is answering. That's unacceptable and i'd like a full refund. Not sure what's happening with your website, i've never had problems before. I'm just tired of waiting and would like things to be solved. My order number is V100220515. Hasn't even been shipped yet which im very unhappy about. But i'm hoping this problem ends with happy results.

Ben A

Nov 23, 2019
I placed and order over a week ago and paid for expedited shipping of 1-3 days, and it has been 8 days now and absolutely no word from your company...multiple phone calls and emails and no response!! It seems like a poor way of doing business...
Got a problem with your order, a question about a product, something not gone as it should?

I ordered on the 17th of this month, and paid for expedited shipping of 1-3 days and heading to day 9 and it says my order is still processing, and it truly has me upset...I have sent multiple emails and left multiple voicemails and called more times than I can count and still no response...

adamjw55

Nov 26, 2019
#V100220704 order was place on 11/18 and of the morning of 11/26 my order still is processing. I have called and left messages via the ticket system with no response I can see that you guys are overwhelmed so I've tried to be patient. Please can I have the status of my order or an eta of when my order will be put into the mail and i would also like to know why i was charged on my debit for an international transaction fee I live in the US and order from a business in the US. i really do not want to cancel my order since the first time I used the site last month I got my order in a prompt manor. @low_tar_neil

Last edited:

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
This is just a inquiry. I'm not going to make a thread :) I see that vaping.com has the Aspire Mulus listed and OOS. When do you/your entity expects a estimated time of arrival on this product? In addition, I never ordered from this site. Is the software for ID manual or ? Thank you for your response.
This is the item I was inquiring about.
Mulus Kit

Alyson

Dec 2, 2019

I need help trying to cancel my order or figure out my ID issue! I have posted a couple other things, but I'm new to this site and don't know if I posted in the right area!

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Order number.... attempted to purchase a starter vape kit as a present for my cousin and have it sent to his address. Uploaded picture of my id and keeps on failing the verification.
    V100226752
    I'm sorry, you can't make a purchase with someone else's ID, it's been cancelled and refunded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread