Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
hello-chick.gif

Hello!​

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
@Dimitris or @pbusardo, l was wondering, for the longevity of the internal battery, at what point is it best to charge it?
I’ve read that internal batts should be charged at about 30% power left and not to let it get down bellow 10-15 %. What do you recommend with Kroma?
Vonnie
I vape therefore I am:)

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
l was wondering, for the longevity of the internal battery, at what point is it best to charge it?
I’ve read that internal batts should be charged at about 30% power left and not to let it get down bellow 10-15 %. What do you recommend with Kroma?
Lithium batteries (internal or removable) will fare better on several shallow discharge cycles, than on fewer deeper cycles for the same total energy. They don't suffer the same "memory" issues as the Ni-Cd or NiMH cells from days of yore. These ain't your granddad's rechargeables. Go ahead and top them up whenever is convenient.

I think it would be great if if they had available a kit with the Kroma-A + Ares tank (instead the Zenith), also, a Kroma-A special edition made of anodized aluminum instead zinc alloy would be great.
Hm, do you think there are a lot of people who have moved on to build their own coils yet still prefer internal-battery devices? Seems like a rather niche market, if you ask me...

Hello y'all, I would like to know if the winner can choose his/her color?
The main winners from the Gleam.io contest will either get "one of each" (grand prize) or "random color" (runners-up). For the bonus winners in this thread, I suppose you could request a specific color when you give your shipping info, but I don't know that you'd get it. When I won a Proton kit from the last big giveaway they did here (thread bonus winner) I didn't ask for a specific color, and they didn't ask me to choose one either.

Hi from downunder,I have been using Evod Vaping Pens with 650 mAh batteries....with small Clearomiser tank...for almost 2 years..wouldn't know how to use anything that's not keeping it simple!I am going to start DIY juice when I have used what I have.All illegal here,so it's best to be discreet I feel!Oz is so regulated & Govt wants taxes...cigarettes are now $A30 per pack of 25.(I was a pack a day smoker but I don't miss it one bit & I get nicotine from my vape pens,down to about 6mg now,started on 11mg.)Did get adventurous & got some 900 mAh batteries.Phil did suggest upgrade to an Innokin Endura...may do that..but for now this works & as Ihave to import everything except PG/VG liquid....cheers all.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread