Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Thanks for the contest guys!

My question to Phil and Dimitri: Did you consider having a fire bar? That fire button looks small. I love a mod with a fire bar and I'm always on the look out for mods that have them.
The Proton :) In a small MTL kit it is difficult to fit the mechanism for a side fire bar but we might be having something in the works for the future.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
I habes a questiums
sit-n-pick_zpspwwsfo0n.png
is dis umit simples enuffs fer a monkey ta be usin it ? If so I'd likes ta be winnin dis please
WhooHoo_zpsmbug0yra.gif
The entire ape species can use it :)

• Winner
Reactions: AG51

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Thanks for the giveaway! Here's my question:

Are there any plans to make a 22mm version of the Zenith tank so the smaller mods could use it?
It will be out soon along with a 22mm kit and hopefully a tube kit version as well. Wish I could show it to you but soon... <3

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
What are your favorite MTL devices up till now? and their specific features that helped you guys design this tank.
What are your favorite MTL RTAs to date?
For me has always been the Kayfun, one of my favorite RTAs as well
I personally look for wet saturated vape in my MTL enjoyment.

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
Hey all....

Innokin is back with a new giveaway launching the new colors of the Kroma-A/Zenith kit & Ares MTL RTA!

There are 15 prizes up for grabs on the giveaway page, and also special chances to win in this thread (read on...).

Innokin has developed the new Plexus Z coil for mouth to lung and upgraded the Zenith tank with it. With the new color designs they are ready to light up your June.

The Zenith/Ares was developed in conjunction with Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis, both of whom will be answering questions in this thread....

View attachment 748971
View attachment 748973

View attachment 748975

Prizes

1 Grand Prize:

3 Kroma-A/Zenith kits + 3 Ares MTL RTAs
(Each color)
And 5 packs of Plexus Z coils

2 First Prizes

2 Kroma-A/Zenith kits + 2Ares MTL RTAs
(Random color)
And 3 packs of Plexus Z coils

5 Second Prizes:

1 Kroma-A/Zenith kit + 1Ares MTL RTA
(Random color)
And 2 packs of Plexus Z coils

8 Third Prizes:
1 Kroma-A/Zenith kit
(Random color)
And 1 pack of Plexus Z coils

Extra ECF thread prizes :
1 K/Z kit + 1 Ares (random color) + 1 pack Plexus Z coil​

For an extra chance to win, leave a comment below and ask Phil & Dimitris (designers of Zenith/Ares) anything you like

Good luck everyone!
hope for ml ( mouth to livingroom )for me lol

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hey Phil and Dimitris . . .

Well - since this is Gay Pride Month - Is there a "Rainbow" Kroma-A to go with that "Rainbow" Aries Tank?

To be honest, if there is - I would really like to get one to carry with "Me" in the Gay Pride Parade . . .

gay_pride_0613_004.jpg

BTW: If I was able to get a "Rainbow" Kroma-A to go with that "Rainbow" Aries Tank . . . I know I could get a few "Kisses" for Ya' both too . . . ;)

121730448-c72b1d76-3727-47a7-ba2f-be4a5c8dbc67.jpg

Just for that, I seriously hope you win!

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Absolutely, keep in mind MTLers are usually not loud and public with their vape as sub ohmers are. There is a huge market! Sometimes (most times) we just dont see them :)
I think most are MTL'rs because people who quit smoking cigarettes, vape like they smoked. No one smoked cigarettes DTL... I find the people who DTL vape are people who never smoked.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
Yes we are in the works after the 22mm zenith project is finished.

Welcome Demetris,
Thanks to you, Phill, Innokin, DJLBS, EC forum and far too many to mention from the vaping fam. I no longer need a steroid and a rescue inhaler daily just to breathe.This has extended my life by many years. It’s 4 years stinky free and saved me a small fortune!!!
The bro has arrived:rickroll:!

Thank you Demetris
Vonnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread