Innokin Giveaway! Ask Phil and Dimitris anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
I just wanted to thank you both @pbusardo and @Dimitris for dedicating your time for the betterment of the vapers and future vapors out here.
I posted this on @Oliver award thread. I’m only 1 person and l was using a steroid inhaler 2X a day and I stop counting the times I used the rescue inhaler... it stopped working. I smoked approximately 40 cigs a day and had asthma. My Grandma died from COPD in her mid 60’s. Never mind the money.... l can now breathe!
It’s been about 4 years and my lungs are in better shape than when I was in my 20’s. It’s due to people like yourselves, Daniel ((DJLSB) my home B&M and places like this, @Oliver forum and the great people here. Thanks again to lnnokin for the contest, it’s has been so much fun! Can’t forget @Innokin_Bohan too!!!
This is what they mean by vape fam!

Vonnie
I vape therefore I am:)
I’m dyslexic too!

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
If you're new to vaping or have friends that still smoke or you've been vaping forever this show every other Tuesday night is geared towards helping smokers get off the cancersticks. Quit or switch, just stop inhaling burning vegetables wrapped in paper. I've been vaping for over 5 years and still learn something every show. I don't know if this link will play the whole series but click the YouTube in the lower right when it's playing and it'll open at YouTube where you'll have access to The Smokers Show (and the rest) at Pbusardo's channel.
Every other Tuesday night at 9 Eastern Dimitris does a show here - VapinGreek

I know why not Zoidberg so my serious question is TSS tomorrow or next week?
Thanks guys :toast:

9PM Eastern

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
1st Round Extra Entry Winners Announcement!

Thank you all for participating and now we have the first round of winners drawn:

Congratulations to @Katdarling and @Nailz !

Boke0ZZ.png

The winners will receive 1 Kroma-A/Zenith kit + 1 Ares (random color) + 1 pack Plexus Z coil. Please PM me your mailing address and contact information, along with a picture of your I.D for age verification, thanks!

Check out the
new color design of Kroma-A/Zenith kit and Ares RTA for more information.

The giveaway contest will end in
4 days, share the thread to your friends and vapers and tell them to join into this party with us!

:rickroll:

SERIOUSLY??? LOLOLOL! Moi? :D :lol: :D

What an amazing day this has turned out to be, and HUGE thanks to you, Mr. @Oliver, Mr. Philippo (@pbusardo), and Mr. Dimi (@Dimitris)!!

You guys still bring huge smiles to my little vaped off face, after all these years. I am in a bit of shock shock, and yet just grinning silly here!

Thank you (all) ECF'ers for the 'grats, too.

@Nailz, kongrats, kiddo......... We............

29897768-37ef-481b-83f1-3e1c895116f6-992cb1e1-eaa3-454d-ad52-7488a82bd040-v1.png

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! All hu-mans and Innokin!!!

Congratulations-Smiley-Flowers-Animated-Image.gif

Wow I’m shocked to win in a big giveaway, very excited for the win, the MVP2 was my 1st box mod, so innokin helped me quit vaping, thank you Innokin, Phil, Dimitris and ECF :)

Congrats to you @Katdarling ;)

PM sent

Congrats to the BIG WIENERS!! :)

@Katdarling & @Nailz

pbusardo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
I just wanted to thank you both Phil and Demetri for dedicating your time for the betterment of the vapers and future vapors out here.
I posted this on @Oliver award thread. I’m only 1 person and l was using a steroid inhaler 2X a day and I stop counting the times I used the rescue inhaler... it stopped working. I smoked approximately 40 cigs a day and had asthma. My Grandma died from COPD in her mid 60’s. Never mind the money.... l can now breathe!
It’s been about 4 years and my lungs are in better shape than when I was in my 20’s. It’s due to people like yourselves, Daniel ((DJLSB) my home B&M and places like this, @Oliver’s forum and the great people here. Thanks again to lnnokin for the contest, it’s has been so much fun! Can’t forget Innokin_Bohan too!!!
This is what they mean by vap fam!

Vonnie
I vape therefore I am:)
I’m dyslexic too!

WON-DER-FUL!!! So happy for you VapingintheGTA!!

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I just popped in to say hi to Phil and Dimitris. I've kept running across your vids.. And have always seemed to run across your videos.. the first being the Kayfun Lite Vs. the Russian 91. Been watching you through the legal vape 4000 videos, the wicking test, and so on. I just wanted to say thank you for your honesty through the years.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
legal vape 4000, classic

I just popped in to say hi to Phil and Dimitris. I've kept running across your vids.. And have always seemed to run across your videos.. the first being the Kayfun Lite Vs. the Russian 91. Been watching you through the legal vape 4000 videos, the wicking test, and so on. I just wanted to say thank you for your honesty through the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread