iTaste MVP v2 Owners Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Well I pulled the trigger and ordered the MVP tonight the Energy line in Petal I can't wait even did rush shipping so I can have it mid next week. I have the VTR and love the box feel so I am so excited about this one. I think unless I get a real mod or Provari this is it and should be my goto PV. WOOHOO I am so excited!!!

You will LOVE it..................at least I love my two:)

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Don't fill it all the way up. Has a tendency to flood if you do. I like it. Not my fave but I like it. It goes through a TON of juice.

I only used the iclear 30 for a little while, like most top coil toppers, find they do not keep up with chain vaping, get dry hits, but as far as using a lot of juice, heard people using the 4 wick iclear 16 head in the 30 instead and that helps with not using so much juice, but I've not tried it myself.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    May 13, 2012
    Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
    I only used the iclear 30 for a little while, like most top coil toppers, find they do not keep up with chain vaping, get dry hits, but as far as using a lot of juice, heard people using the 4 wick iclear 16 head in the 30 instead and that helps with not using so much juice, but I've not tried it myself.

I just replaced my 30 coil with a 16 coil about an hour ago........I'll see if it uses less juice.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    Well I pulled the trigger and ordered the MVP tonight
    the Energy line in Petal I can't wait even did rush shipping so I can have it mid next week.
    I have the VTR and love the box feel so I am so excited about this one.

I think unless I get a real MOD or Provari this is it and should be my goto PV.

WOOHOO I am so excited!!!

you just got a REAL MOD :D

you have a sampling with the VTR

but size, weight, price, battery life-- the stairway to heaven

(a real mod indeed)

CONGRATULATION !

:evil:

INNOKIN RULZ

rustafar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 18, 2013
    Weeki Wachee, FL.
    Here's mine new AGA T2 on my MVP. This thing is great. Easy to setup. And for $17.99 from 101 Vape, it's a no brainer.

Attachments

• IMG_1934~1.jpg
      IMG_1934~1.jpg
      19 KB · Views: 47
    • IMG_1933.jpg
      IMG_1933.jpg
      18.9 KB · Views: 46

Red Dog

ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2009
    Massachusetts
    www.facebook.com
    In the end the charger doesn't control the charging rate the MVP itself does. So if the charger has to much output the MVP will cap it at a certain point. If the charger has to low output it'll just charge your MVP slower. Phones are the same way and work under the same concept.

>^.^< Sent From Meow nexus 5

Not all phones... some require a set amperage. My girlfriend's old phone for example won't charge with a mini-usb output of 0.5 or 1 amp, but charges fine with the 0.7 amp charger included. Some of the cell carriers are known to order special versions of phones so that you have to buy accessories from them. My old Motorola Droid (the original one) was the same way.

Last edited:

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 7, 2009
    Wonderland
    Very nice. Did the tank come with that design or did you do it yourself? I've not seen anything like it on their site. I really like the look of the halfling and am going to break down and buy one soon.

The tank came like that, I am so lucky! I have a local dealer for IBtanked, DFW Vapor in Louisville, KY. I asked for Hafling tanks last Sunday and they shipped them from another DFW shop and it was in my hands on Thursday! All the DFW Vapor shops have the tanks in their shops, but I don't think they have them on their website.

I was talking to OCD (the owner of IBtanked) on his thread "Do you fiddle with your thingy" and he said the tank was made for Vapefest in Los Vegas last year.

I love the way you fill the IBtanked tanks, I think I burned a Carto on a Somketech Carto tank by not filling it right.
    The IBtanked tanks come with a plastic container they ship in you put the Carto in the tank fill it and pop it in upside down.
    Then screw the container shut and open it a few times and presto chango, it's full and no burnt Carto!

I'm gonna try using a empty prescription bottle on my Somketech Carto tank next time to see if that works!

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Not all phones... some require a set amperage. My girlfriend's old phone for example won't charge with a mini-usb output of 0.5 or 1 amp, but charges fine with the 0.7 amp charger included. Some of the cell carriers are known to order special versions of phones so that you have to buy accessories from them. My old Motorola Droid (the original one) was the same way.

Maybe old phones but no phone I've Ever had has had this type of thing. I've owned a lot of phones too I currently have 5 smartphones and watch my phones charging and discharging rates very closely. Of course all the phones I have at the moment are fairly new Xperia Z, HTC One, Nokia 920, nexus 5 and LG G2 so they are all newer technology. Either way the mvp2 does control the charging rate not the charger.

>^.^< Sent From Meow Xperia Z

athousandyears

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    Texas
    The tank came like that, I am so lucky! I have a local dealer for IBtanked, DFW Vapor in Louisville, KY. I asked for Hafling tanks last Sunday and they shipped them from another DFW shop and it was in my hands on Thursday! All the DFW Vapor shops have the tanks in their shops, but I don't think they have them on their website.

I was talking to OCD (the owner of IBtanked) on his thread "Do you fiddle with your thingy" and he said the tank was made for Vapefest in Los Vegas last year.

I love the way you fill the IBtanked tanks, I think I burned a Carto on a Somketech Carto tank by not filling it right.
    The IBtanked tanks come with a plastic container they ship in you put the Carto in the tank fill it and pop it in upside down.
    Then screw the container shut and open it a few times and presto chango, it's full and no burnt Carto!

I'm gonna try using a empty prescription bottle on my Somketech Carto tank next time to see if that works!

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

Very nice! I'm way out in the boonies so my only option is ordering from the website but I love the one I have. It's the only cartotank I have but it's been unbelievably simple. Much less fuss than the protanks and aspires.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2013
    Antioch, CA
    I let my husband use my baby today... He doesn't wanna give it back... He just said 'you better order another one of these'... He keeps taking over.my goodies, lol... I knew he would love it. How can you not, right?

So where to order the new one from? Energy series maybe. Where do they offer the most in designs. And who has em at good prices these days?

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I let my husband use my baby today... He doesn't wanna give it back... He just said 'you better order another one of these'... He keeps taking over.my goodies, lol... I knew he would love it. How can you not, right?

So where to order the new one from? Energy series maybe.
    Where do they offer the most in designs. And who has em at good prices these days?

boy, looking around, many vendors are "SOLD OUT"

but Sun Vapers has them and not a bad price

- Innokin MVP Energy Kits - Sun-Vapers.com

MVP Energy Series Comes in 5 Different Colors
    Petals , Hunter , Frost , New Wave , Oak

then the original Black, blue, silver...

:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread