iTaste MVP v2 Owners Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I love this group...I love that the MVP has the internal battery at 2600 mAH. I may buy 2. I have the iTaste 3.0 800mAH and love it, but want something with longer life. So glad I found this group. Keep on vaping! :vapor:
Welcome! buy one at least! You'll love it.

Hmmm. :confused: I wonder if they changed something? Mine is stiff enough that I can put it in my sweatshirt pocket and not worry about the button being pressed. I bought mine 3 weeks ago.
I believe the first batch has stiffer buttons and then they fixed the button with the second batch. Regardless I think my button isn't bad at all. And over the 2000+ rips I've taken on the device it has gotten even easier to push. Idk if that's because I'm used to it or if it actually got softer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
My fire button seems to work (press easy)?:blink: I've read many post about them being hard to press. It could be that they,have made a change in the fire button?:unsure:

Got mine coming in couple days.. Can't wait.. Vamo will end up getting little use..

Any one has issues using carto tanks with this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I have an MVP on the way. If not for the Hong Kong Post issues I would have had it over a week ago. If not for the San Fran USPS sorting facility I would have had it Friday. I've heard once the "processed through sort facility" shows up more than once it usually loops for a few days. I'm usually not one of those who is hyped about a product before receiving it but I am about this.

How do people carry this when out and about? I've seen both a holster "made for it" and altered cell phone holsters. With my egos I know there are times when a lanyard is the only convenient way to go but I haven't seen a way to do that with the MVP yet.

I just installed my J-Wrap on Friday on the MVP 2. Here's what it looks like. No bubbles at all on my wrap.

- my MVP is pretty new (hot off the press) and one stiff button
- cartos work great, get one of those little taper cones looks good, adj all over ☺
- I thought about this before I got MVP (it works GREAT !)
- Sandwich Carrying Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 (S III), Galaxy S4 - Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases

- Wowzer that thing looks very good !-- best one I've seen yet (I like the wood)

:2c: MVP's rule :2c:

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Wheres the best place to order this from, and what is the price range?
Mount Baker Vapor it's $55 free shipping and you get a free 10 ml of juice with your order. Fast shipping. Ordered my MVP had it in 3 days west coast to east coast.

- Wowzer that thing looks very good !-- best one I've seen yet (I like the wood)

:2c: MVP's rule :2c:
Thanks :) yeah I really like the hard wood too the wrap is the S72 I believe on J-wraps site

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
Wheres the best place to order this from, and what is the price range?

Fasttech has them at $45.16 but shipping is an issue lately due to Hong Kong Post. Usually it is less than to right at 2 weeks from order to door but lately it is inconsistent at best, though it is improving for recent orders. People that ordered from the beginning of the month to the middle still have stuff sitting still in Hong Kong. People ordering after the 14th have seen stuff go right through.

Be sure it says version 2 if you want the ohm checker, digital battery readout and/or variable wattage.

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland
Thanks for making this thread KnurledNut.

You're welcome. Love your hound dog.

Here's Kona, my rescued low rider hound mutt:

kona-sit-600.jpg

rks1949

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Lawrenceville,Illinois
What's the best setting for the 1.8 coil? On the paper that came with the Pro TankII it shows 3.3 V (no watts listed) for the 1.8 coil. I've been running it at 4.0 V and 6.0 W. Will the higher voltage burn out the 1.8 coil? There's a lot to learn about this MPV,but the vapor is great,and so is the taste! No more cigs for me!:thumbs:

Tvan

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
NY
What's the best setting for the 1.8 coil? On the paper that came with the Pro TankII it shows 3.3 V (no watts listed) for the 1.8 coil. I've been running it at 4.0 V and 6.0 W. Will the higher voltage burn out the 1.8 coil? There's a lot to learn about this MPV,but the vapor is great,and so is the taste! No more cigs for me!:thumbs:

http://www.vaporsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/power-vaping-chart-lg.jpg

See if this helps. You should treat it as a guideline. It isn't written in stone. :)

Almost forgot, you are using volts or watts. It doesn't do both at the same time.

Last edited:

KnurledNut

Moved On
Aug 15, 2013
Marineland

Tvan

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
NY
Thanks for that chart. Very handy!

Now I'm confused because I can set the volts and watts on my MVP, which I just did based on the chart. Much better now.

Let me clarify, at first I was confused as well.

If you set the volts it is only using your last volt setting. Same thing viceaversa. If you set the watts it is only using the last wattage setting. Just remember it goes by either or, not both. Hope this helps.

PhreakOne

Jul 18, 2013
United States
Thanks for the chart!:) What's the best method to use? Volts,or Watt's? Any advantage,with one over the other? Thanks,Ron

I use Watts for me it is simpler because I switch my flavors quite often during the day I find a wattage I like and then just switch tanks, or clearo's or whatever and I still get the vape I like without having to fiddle around with my settings. But it really is personal taste.

Tvan

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
NY
Thanks for the chart!:) What's the best method to use? Volts,or Watt's? Any advantage,with one over the other? Thanks,Ron

Watts is more of a set it and forget it. For example; if you look at the chart you will notice anything over 8.5 watts is in the red no matter where the volts are on the chart. So basically, it doesn't matter what atomizer head you are using. It will remain the same using watts where with volts wouldn't. I only used the 8.5 watts as an example because it is easy to distinguish between the green and red line.

No matter what you are using either watts of volts. Don't be afraid to play around with it. That's a part of the fun! Slowly increase the volts or watts until you get the taste you are looking for. If you go to high you will know, you will start getting a burnt taste. When this happens just back it down a little.

As I stated earlier. Only use the chart as a guideline. I often go in the red area depending on what juice I'm presently using.

rks1949

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Lawrenceville,Illinois
Watts is more of a set it and forget it. For example; if you look at the chart you will notice anything over 8.5 watts is in the red no matter where the volts are on the chart. So basically, it doesn't matter what atomizer head you are using. It will remain the same using watts where with volts wouldn't. I only used the 8.5 watts as an example because it is easy to distinguish between the green and red line.

No matter what you are using either watts of volts. Don't be afraid to play around with it. That's a part of the fun! Slowly increase the volts or watts until you get the taste you are looking for. If you go to high you will know, you will start getting a burnt taste. When this happens just back it down a little.

As I stated earlier. Only use the chart as a guideline. I often go in the red area depending on what juice I'm presently using.

Thanks,you have cleared up my questions well!:) I've been using the Voltage for adjustments,and will now try the watt's! The watt's sound like the best way to go! Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread