The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

iTaste MVP v2 Owners Group

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by KnurledNut, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Never saw that lip, I barely used the T3M. On my T3 first gen no lip whatsoever. Loved the vape, rewicked them with cotton gauze, hated the vape, the remaining heads went loco, 1.8 ohms now are clocking at 2.7 brand new (maybe the negative is all over the place). Never used the T3S, went directly to the Vapeonly and never moved. The sealed 510 connection is an absolute win.
    The T3 was the first bottom coil that didn't need a syringe to fill. Until then I used CE3XL regular and 3 ml and I had the vape of my life. Seriously, it rivals some things available right now.

2. Susaz

I never thanked FT for my MVP.

I was in a battery mod crisis and ordered a Vamo V3 combo from FT. Took a long time to leave and then, boom, stuck at HK custorms. After a whole month there I went back smoking, had no batteries to vape on. Sold a flash I hadn't counted on and said "..., I need something to get by. The MVP goes only to 5V but it's a passthrough. Let's check it out". Ordered from the US, as usual took only 15 days, and by the time it arrived to Baires the Vamo was shipping from HK. Took exactly 3 months to arrive, like the old times of the chinese Healthcabin shipments.

So thanks Fasttech for being Slowtech. I haven't used the Vamo practically.

3. herb

herb Vaping Master ECF Veteran

OK Puff they came in , when i removed the head's they came with they did indeed have a smaller lip so i was scared , when i screwed on the larger lipped Pro Tank head it fit and it works well.

Thanks for the info as always.

4. gerrymi

gerrymi Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Baditude's Cartomizer Tank Setup Guide:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3710-5-baditudes-cartomizer-tank-setup-guide.html

IBTanked pyrex glass tanks: Review:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/baditude/3318-3-ibtanked-pyrex-glass-tanks-review.html

Maybe a "contact issue"?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/capt-shay/6338-fixing-mvp-vv3-contact-issues-guide.html

The "formula" is Watts = Volts²÷Ω

So...Variable Voltage is like a car's standard transmission. Change to topper with different Ω...have to reset Volts.

And...Variable Wattage is like a car's automatic transmission. Change to topper with different Ω...no problem...just leave on same Wattage (it will automatically "compute" new Voltage needed).

5. pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    hey that's great

got a lot of good vaping from those kinda tanks

:)

6. pufZeppelin

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    cheapest authentic EVODs I know of
    - Kanger Evod Rebuildable Clearomizer - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
    the coolest, cheapest bcc at this time - IMO
    - RBC Clearomizers
    2nd place (because of $$)
    - Kanger mini T3S clearomizer
    best deal on authentic coils (fit in all of above)
    - Kanger T3s/Mini T3s/MT3s
    - - -
    not the greatest videos but short & sweet (showing how easy)
    - KANGER EVOD ATOMIZER DRY HIT FIX: TOP WICK REMOVAL - YouTube
    - How to clean your Kanger Protank Coil - YouTube

rinse/dry burn/add cotton yarn

- Ecru | Peaches And Creme

7. pufZeppelin

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
  8. pufZeppelin

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I too run lappys without batt sometimes (but because of heat) :)

9. pufZeppelin

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW

(from my experience)

T3S coils fit in ALL KANGER bcc’s

10. DingerCPA

DingerCPA Vaping Mistress Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Donesmokin - hope you're doing o.k. Haven't seen you out here recently......

Anyone heard anything from him?

11. pufZeppelin

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    did they did they

huh, huh ? huh, huh ?

did they huh ? did they huh ?

did your parts come in ... ? :mail: :D

12. JeffreyCPackard

JeffreyCPackard Full Member

Jun 11, 2013
    Canandaigua, NY
    just got my replacement mvp v2...different logo on back. instead of the regular flames, this one has "i" in a circle with the words "Innokin technology leading the future" instead of the "taste it love it." has anyone seen this? also noted that it states on the packaging to charge with micro usb 4.5-5.5 500mA. I dont remember seeing that before. I was charge the 1st one with a 5v 1A micro. of course i tossed the packaging on my first one. i wonder if that's where i went wrong and I actually killed my mvp.

13. sando7

sando7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2014
    Louisville, KY (PRP)
    i use a 1amp wart, 6 mos no probs

14. Susaz

Some people recommend it but it's not good. The battery is sort of an UPS, protecting the computer from surges. Yes, you can get surges from your power supply. Don't use it without a battery.

15. jandry

jandry Senior Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Austin, TX, USA
    +1

People also suggest keeping the battery out to make the battery last longer. My opinion? Batteries are much cheaper than replacing motherboards destroyed by power surges, and they are certainly easier to replace. Also, running without a battery is a good way to leave your filesystem in a corrupted state due to write cycles not being completed (with a surge or loss of power, especially if updating or in the process of heavy write cycles)- you better hope the journal can fix it when you reboot or youre losing data (and you might lose some data anyways). A battery completely protects you from power outtages during heavy write cycles, and against surges too (unless they were really bad, which your breaker would prolly take care off).

Leave your battery in, and just replace it when the life gets too poor to function on the level you require.

16. pufZeppelin

Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    that's very interesting being that logo / moto is very new

kinda gives us a time frame about MVP production

- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y6ONPUerugA/U3NQT-GULmI/AAAAAAAAAMM/06yWK2dAFQ8/s1600/innokin+logo+1629x516.jpg
    - http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server6200/aa739/product_images/uploaded_images/innokin-new-logo.png?t=1407186425

- Innokin | E-Cigarettes

17. Solid Snake

Solid Snake Full Member

Jun 19, 2014
    Detroit, MI, USA
    I am really considering upgrading to the MVP, I currently use a Halo Triton. I don't know if this question has been answered here (I didn't want to read through 15,000 posts, sorry) but does anyone vape Halo juices in their MVP? If so, how do you like it? What other juices do you MVP-ers vape?

18. clnire

clnire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    Everything is good on an MVP. It depends more on your delivery device, but variable voltage/wattage helps you dial in that sweet spot.

19. ValkyrieCT

ValkyrieCT Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014
    Ffld.CT, USA
    Yeah the MVP is a tough little bugger. It's a great step up from what your working now. Pair it with a nice Aerotank or Nautilus and you'll be Soooo HAPPY! :D

20. ValkyrieCT

ValkyrieCT Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014
    Ffld.CT, USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.