Status
Not open for further replies.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Worst vape? Has to be the kit that I bought to get started. Two basic (non variable) ego style batteries, two ce4's, charger and two small bottles of juice for way too much money. Straight away, one of the egos failed on me and the vape I got from the ce4's was just not good enough to really quit the cigs...in fact, I kept smoking on and off for the next 3 months. But like catsitter said, this was what got me started and led me down the right path, so my worst vape was still ok in the end! Thanks for the contest Crowe!

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Worst vaping experience I've had was a juice from a vendor everyone raves about. I bought into the raves and ordered some juice from them during a sale. All 3 flavors I purchased had no flavor what so ever and tasted like I was vaping pure black pepper. Made my throat sore just trying them. The price I paid was so cheap I didn't even bother contacting the company about it. I wouldn't have tried another of their flavors if they would have sent me the whole product line for free.

Oh and the other terrible experience I had was a custard flavor. It made me gag so bad. It was a wretched, nasty vape.

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
I've got a couple of those. The major one though:

Genesis Attys.

I spent weeks trying to get a good vape off from a genesis, and I just couldn't build a decent coil, or there was a wicking issue, or this or that. It was just a nightmare. I still have SS Mesh laying around from back then.

A distant second would be my Kick unit. I have had 2, the first one lasted about a year before it gave up on life. They were both very moody. I would frequently have to tap the mod or unscrew-rescrew the battery end to get it to fire.

Thank you for the contest!

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
ah, besides juice that was nasty tasting which we all have had I would say, my start of this journey.
Like alot of us I started with Blu. Now it was good enough to make me go to the next level but damn, from being a 2 to 3 pack heavy smoker to a 4 to 6 Blu Battery person, I could not keep the batteries to last long. So that first 2 weeks I smoked both, The blu's til I ran all the batteries down and then a couple of analogs. The first two were wasted, ordered more, they had a sale on batteries only and then by week 3, I had moved on to Bullsmoke, (Stopped cig finally using both the Bullsmokes, plus blu) which had a better battery. By the end of the month, I got an 808D1 E-Smart and Kangar EVOD and the journey was full on as I moved up the ladder of vaping.

Garrett1234567

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Wv usa
When I first started vaping I really wanted tobacco flavor that tasted like a Marlboro red. Shopped online and found one that had great reviews so I ordered a 10ml bottle to try. Got it in and filled up my tank, after a few min of soak IMF I took a draw and almost puked. It tasted just like a filter burning. After that I stayed away from tobacco flavors for a while.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I thought I had some pretty crappy flavors in the early days, but my worst vape happened just last week. A friend of ours got a coupon for a Vuse setup, and knowing we were vapers, passed on to us. Went to the local 7-11, picked up a menthol Vuse, and gave it a try. I have seen people refer to some flavors as a dirty sock taste, but this was truly the worst, nasty tasting thing I have ever tried. It makes any other cigalike seem delicious.

If that was the only alternative to smoking, it makes smoking look good. Maybe that is their plan. Just disgusting, and no indication of nicotine mg either.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I had/have some cig-a-likes that I bought a few years ago. Got a bunch of disposable carts and a few batteries. They was ok and I would use them every so often. Pulled them out again back in Feb this year. Charged a batt, put on a cart and all I got was sputtering and liquid in the mouth. The liquid had leaked into other parts of the cart and were useless. That was when I decided to get some better gear.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
Cheesecake ejuice!!!! I absolutely LOVE cheesecake!! All kinds from raspberry to chocolates, I even make my own delicious cheesecake that my family devours ...... so I figured, cheesecake ejuice? It must be good! NOPE!!!! Tasted like stinky old moldy goat cheese that had been baking in the sun for days! YUCK!!! What a disappointment!!

Thanks for another contest!!!

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I can't say my worst e-cig was one of the many cig-a-likes I tried for the first few years I tried vaping, because they showed me the possibilities, even if they didn't get me off smoking. I think the worst vapes were those awful mass produced juices, one non-massed produced juice that tasted so strongly of aspertame that I couldn't vape it, and one that was really strong of perfume.

Not sure which of the three types juices were the worst, but they were all so bad I couldn't vape them!

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
What is the WORST vape you've ever experienced?

I read all the praises of carto-tanks and decided to try them. I bought 2 different brands from my local B&M. I was sorely disappointed. The vape was way to warm and filling them was so messy. They got tossed. So much for what some of the proclaimed ECF experts think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread