Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I thought the SS rods were the coil. Don't the SS rods get gunked up with juice? How do you clean them? Do they need to be replaced every so often?

The rods are the wick, it sucks the juice up the SS rods onto the cotton. The rods are made from high quality german SS and don't get gunked up with juice or need to be replaced(unless you lose one!), it comes with spare ones. Just give them a quick rinse when you wash the tank.
    They work great:D

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    The rods are the wick, it sucks the juice up the SS rods onto the cotton. The rods are made from high quality german SS and don't get gunked up with juice or need to be replaced(unless you lose one!), it comes with spare ones. Just give them a quick rinse when you wash the tank.
    They work great:D

Very cool! Do they sell spare rods? Does the company sell spare glass and such?

Reactions: stols001

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    They sure do! Everything from spare ss rods to the drip tip to different coloured glass!!
    Have a look, I got mine at Sourcemore. A very good price, $25.17;)
    Search results for: 'BRUNHILDE MTL'

Thank you so much! I looked at FT, 3F and a few more and the price was $50 & up. At FT, they only had the spare glass, so I was worried about the other goodies. I think I will try this one the next time I buy attys! Thanks again!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Thank you so much! I looked at FT, 3F and a few more and the price was $50 & up. At FT, they only had the spare glass, so I was worried about the other goodies. I think I will try this one the next time I buy attys! Thanks again!

My pleasure!
    Just keep in mind that you need to have an account with Sourcemore to get the $25 price, so if you're not logged into your account the price will show up as $49.
    Enjoy;)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    My pleasure!
    Just keep in mind that you need to have an account with Sourcemore to get the $25 price, so if you're not logged into your account the price will show up as $49.
    Enjoy;)

Got it. I had no idea you'd get a better price with the account! I'll just have to make an account before I buy.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Well it appears my way of coping with pre-work stress is to like, spend money. Brunhild (Sourcemore is still the best price) on the way.

OK this needs to stop. LOL.

Anan

You won't have any problems at all building this beauty Anna!
    It couldn't be easier, more like an RDA to wick than an RTA and you'll love the build deck:D

• Love

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    upload_2019-11-7_16-47-27.png

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Are you logged in ? I got $23.50 at efun but 49.99 at sourcemore

BTW :wub:

I grabbed it from efun, it is 23.55, but had to pay $6.30 for shipping, but still just under $30 though, sourcemore showed $49.99 even though made a account and logged in

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I sure don't see the deals you guys are finding. Same thing with sourcemore.
    Are you logged in ? I got $23.50 at efun but 49.99 at sourcemore

BTW :wub:
    Daniel Forsyth told me you have to be logged into your account to get the best price at Sourcemore.
    I grabbed it from efun, it is 23.55, but had to pay $6.30 for shipping, but still just under $30 though, sourcemore showed $49.99 even though made a account and logged in

This picture just taken from Sourcemore, I just logged into my account and searched for this tanko_O
    image.jpeg

Good Luck:D

Reactions: Katdarling

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Well it appears my way of coping with pre-work stress is to like, spend money. Brunhild (Sourcemore is still the best price) on the way.

OK this needs to stop. LOL.

Anan

How much was yours from Sourcemore if you don't mind me asking Anna?;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread