MTL RTAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think it was a special link (NOT vapecrawler) or a special coupon or something.

But don't ask me I am floating on a cloud of Theraflu right now, I am actually SICK. Which I hope gets rid of the headaches.

First day of work, no firing, everyone is like pretending NOTHING happened in a hopeful sort of way. UNGH.

Gotta go get abx and an inhaler tomorrow dude. Oy. At my WORK but not with my doc. I should really open my mail to see ifs he fired me, not that I think she DID. Or if I did, that she would like, send it to the correct ADDRESS.

You'd think oh, giving HR your work location and new address would fix stuff but I guess NOT.

Anna

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I Really do hope your able to get yourself a Baby Brunhilde at a nice price @JustWondering1 , she's such a lovely tank:wub:
    image.jpeg

And a Magnificent rta that I'd highly recommend @Juicedrinker , if your able to get it for about $25 at Sourcemore and Efuntop when your logged into your account.
    Brunhilde MTL RTA;)
    There's some drama and some people can get it cheap others aren't Special like me:lol:
    Have a read through this thread:D

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I Really do hope your able to get yourself a Baby Brunhilde at a nice price @JustWondering1 , she's such a lovely tank:wub:
    View attachment 850781

And a Magnificent RTA that I'd highly recommend @Juicedrinker , if your able to get it for about $25 at Sourcemore and Efuntop when your logged into your account.
    Brunhilde MTL RTA;)
    There's some drama and some people can get it cheap others aren't Special like me:lol:
    Have a read through this thread:D

It’s a beautiful atty for sure!

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

No drama, just a bit of good banter, 2 places with a good price for it, so 1 doesn't work, there is the other and everyone got the option to get one cheap ;)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Looking to buy new mtl rta was looking at the berserker mini 1.5 or the ehpro true. Anyone with any experience with these 2 rtas. Or if you think there is anything better.
    I have not used either, but passed on the Berserker because of too tight of airflow (for my tastes... I like Loose MTL) Ended up getting a Silverplay and like it, but also very interested in the True, Ammit and Project X.

Reactions: stols001

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I really like the looks and design of this tank! Isn't it really a RDTA though? Tank is below deck... who cares, it's awesome!

Some call it an RDTA but it's Not it's an RTA. No dripping in this thing!!
    She gets offended when people call her an RDTA, she'll get her big sister onto you:shock:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    No drama, just a bit of good banter, 2 places with a good price for it, so 1 doesn't work, there is the other and everyone got the option to get one cheap ;)

Not hardly, dahlink. Not for me anyway. Both sites mimic'd one another and kept the price high. Yes, even signed in.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Ooh, tag team... I'm getting excited ;)
    I don't suppose anyone here has used a UD Bellus... someone gave me one and it's been a real pain in the ars.

The Big girl does have a bit of Kick but it's an awesome tank, her name is My Valkyrie;)
    image.jpeg

I was very close to building a Bellus of mine but then Brunhilde MTL arrived, so it's been put back aside for now. Priorities!
    Sorry I can't help at the moment:D

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Not hardly, dahlink. Not for me anyway. Both sites mimic'd one another and kept the price high. Yes, even signed in.

It still didn't work for JustWondering1 either, I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that the both of you get one at the nice price:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread