Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I opened an account with sourcemore and Efuntop and am still seeing the $49.99 price. Is there anything else I need to do to get the cheaper price?

I'm really not sure what's goin on there! Like I say, very strange:confused: some are getting the cheap price come up and some are not. Maybe send and email to find out? And make sure your definitely logged into your account.
    I can't help too much more unfortunately, I'm all the way on the other side of the world.
    Good Luck:thumbs:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I'm really not sure what's goin on there! Like I say, very strange:confused: some are getting the cheap price come up and some are not. Maybe send and email to find out? And make sure your definitely logged into your account.
    I can't help too much more unfortunately, I'm all the way on the other side of the world.
    Good Luck:thumbs:

Thanks Daniel!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Hi all,

Looking to buy new mtl rta was looking at the berserker mini 1.5 or the ehpro true. Anyone with any experience with these 2 rtas. Or if you think there is anything better.

I haven’t used any of the Beserkers, but I love my True tank! It is fantastic. Building is easy and wicking is easy too. Are you new to building coils?

Juicedrinker

Dec 16, 2018
    No, use to use a lot of drippers but got fed up with the messing around. Used tanks for while to save from building coils, but I have kayfun prime so started building again. It can be a bit tricky but I am getting there. Looking for a good second mtl rta so I can have 2 flavours on the go plus not to be afraid of leaving it behind. Prime was expensive when I bought it and I have it on a lost vape mirage.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    If you build a 2.5 Id coil on the true do you need to trim tails much to fit down by the threads.

I have had to trim the tails when I put too much cotton in. It's just something to get used to. If it begins to taste like a dry hit is coming, I trim the tails.

Another RTA I love is the Coppervape Penodat. It holds 4 liters of liquid, has a glass tank, great flavor, never leaks, accomodates a large range of airflow preferences and is super easy to build and wick. It comes with a little gold plated filter over the airflow tube, that I don't use because someone said the gold flakes off after a while and I didn't like that. It performs wonderfully without the filter. It's not the prettiest RTA I have but it is a solid versatile performer.

Reactions: stols001

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    This picture just taken from Sourcemore, I just logged into my account and searched for this tanko_O
    View attachment 850489
    Good Luck:D

And thank you, too, Daniel. Logged in:

View attachment 850507

Same @Katdarling

RnkP0GO.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread