MTL RTAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicedrinker

Dec 16, 2018
I Really do hope your able to get yourself a Baby Brunhilde at a nice price @JustWondering1 , she's such a lovely tank:wub:
View attachment 850781

And a Magnificent rta that I'd highly recommend @Juicedrinker , if your able to get it for about $25 at Sourcemore and Efuntop when your logged into your account.
Brunhilde MTL RTA;)
There's some drama and some people can get it cheap others aren't Special like me:lol:
Have a read through this thread:D
What are these Web sites are like fasttech, are they all clones or real deal.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Ok, this perhaps isn't for the original poster as it may not be airy enough, but the Augvape Merlin Nano is a current favorite MTL RTA of mine. There are cons: it's a taller, thinner (18mm) RTA, bottom fill, only has three airflow inserts (1mm, 1.2mm, 2x1mm), and only holds 2ml (or 3.5ml with the absolutely hideous bubble tank).

However, it has a great draw and flavor, the 1mm insert is just right for me, and a tall narrow tank is fine, aesthetically speaking, on a pipe mod. I've done multiple builds on my two over a couple months with no issues --- small build deck, but easy to mount and wick coils and no leaks.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I happen too think the Brundhilde (including the name) is ugly as sin. I can do ugly if it vapes great.

AND my ephro cold steel 100 arrived yesterday. I'm all excited but not you know THAT exicited enough to set it up yet. I still need to find my flower of love setup. I bet it's in the car someplace, like down between the seats or something. Gah.

Anna

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    What are these Web sites are like fasttech, are they all clones or real deal.

They are Authentic Brunhilde's @Juicedrinker , I've purchased one from Sourcemore and others ECF members have purchased from the other place with No problems at all:D

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Has anyone tried the Steam Crave Glaz Mini RTA or the Hell Vape MD RTA? They are supposed to offer fantastic MTL flavor, good liquid capacity and easy to build, wick and operate.

I have the Steam Crave Glaz mini RTA, great looking tank, but I do not find it that great for flavor, was quite disappointed, being Steam Crave, thought it would be awesome, but still using for the moment, just cause it does look cool.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh any tank manufacturer can make something horrible. I mean, look at the Ares and the Zenith.

I think Ares 2.0 is only happening, really, because like PBJ and the other guy (sorry bad with youtube names) are so ashamed it is connected to them.

I will be waiting a LONG TIME and listening to user reports.

Anna

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I have the Steam Crave Glaz mini RTA, great looking tank, but I do not find it that great for flavor, was quite disappointed, being Steam Crave, thought it would be awesome, but still using for the moment, just cause it does look cool.

Hi Nailz! I trust your opinion. I ordered one from FT yesterday and I have another in my 2FDeal cart. I'm going to take that one from 2F out of the cart. Thank you!

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Hi Nailz! I trust your opinion. I ordered one from FT yesterday and I have another in my 2FDeal cart. I'm going to take that one from 2F out of the cart. Thank you!

We all different, you may think different, just like everyone raves how good the dvarw is, but I found that one lacking too myself, but I do use kayfun primes normally, so other tanks have stiff competition ;)

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Hi all,

Do any of you use cotton pads for wicking mtl rta. I having a bit an issue with my wicking coming from drippers to rta's. Roughly, what width are you cutting for 2.5mm coil.

I use too, I would strip the outer harder pad part and cut around 6-7mm wide, fluff and roll, want it tight in the coil, but still should be able to move back and forward without distorting the coil.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    with the absolutely hideous bubble tank
    IMHO every bubble glass is hideous :) I've only ever knowingly purposely bought one and did my own personal walk of shame out the store. I lost a lot of my self respect that day. :(
    I happen too think the Brundhilde (including the name) is ugly as sin. I can do ugly if it vapes great.
    I just can't do ugly. Anything. Proven to myself by the OG Haku RDA, and pictures of the Wotofo Elder Dragon. :(

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I don't think bubble glass is hideous necessarily but I like round, globey things. Take the earth. Big fan. Also enjoy the Sun, Venus, and well vases that are round.

I guess you like what you like. I got my Brunhilde and I opened it and it is indeed as hideous as I thought from the pics (maybe worse) also
    HUGE with a tailpipe. I hope there is an adaptor and also there are not two versions and I bought the wrong one. It definitely looks like a Viking alright. If I somehow made a mistake (even if it is the right version, I may have made a mistake) well it better vape like a dream.

Otherwise, I am selling it I am not having a VIKING and d his helmet LURKING at me from my vape room. Nope.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread