Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Patrick ... it's the woman you loved and the woman who loved you all these years. Talk to her, her doctors, your daughter and granddaughter about it. She has brain cancer and is dealing with the end coming. She's hurting as much as you and she could also not be thinking straight due to the cancer. Show her you love and be there for her no matter how she is acting. It's 'not her' ... it's the disease and the 'dealing with it' that could be the cause of her animosity towards you.

You're one tough dude and have weathered some truly hard times ... you can weather this one too ... yes you can.
So true. I couldn't agree more!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
Well here I am in hospital land again. Oh boy I should own one soon

Legs, by your own admission you badgered the hospital workers until they gave you all the drugs you are "accustomed" to. I have no way of knowing whether you are continuing with the opioids or whether you are withdrawing from them but paranoia such as you are exhibiting is typical. Yes, what I am saying is harsh but it is what it is. If not already then immediately I think you need to be in a 12 step program for drug rehab. I have my serious doubts about your reality of being cast aside by your wife and grandaughter If anything, they would probably love to see a drug free husband and grandad that they could depend on and seek some comfort from. C'mon.......man up and show them that you would rather help them than cower in a corner and accuse them.

I'm am not surprised in the least that there are two people discussing how to handle the future. I don't think you are going to give them any help and Lord knows, somebody has to be in charge. Since that will not be you then who better than your wife and granddaughter. I've made arrangements for people I loved and although it was a real pit, I did it. I've had people recently who took and are taking care of me now when I most need it and am so grateful every day for their care. Try taking care of your wife..........she needs it!

Last edited:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Legs, by your own admission you badgered the hospital workers until they gave you all the drugs you are "accustomed" to. I have no way of knowing whether you are continuing with the opioids or whether you are withdrawing from them but paranoia such as you are exhibiting is typical. Yes, what I am saying is harsh but it is what it is. If not already then immediately I think you need to be in a 12 step program for drug rehab. I have my serious doubts about your reality of being cast aside by your wife and grandaughter If anything, they would probably love to see a drug free husband and grandad that they could depend on and seek some comfort from. C'mon.......man up and show them that you would rather help them than cower in a corner and accuse them.

I'm am not surprised in the least that there are two people discussing how to handle the future. I don't think you are going to give them any help and Lord knows, somebody has to be in charge. Since that will not be you then who better than your wife and granddaughter. I've made arrangements for people I loved and although it was a real pit, I did it. I've had people recently who took and are taking care of me now when I most need it and am so grateful eferyday for their care. Try taking care of your wife..........she needs it!
No I didn’t bager anyone and the dose I am on is a mid sized one. I’m concerned about Ginny. I don’t know who told you that about the drugs but it’s wrong. I’m trying to work on getting out of the hospital. Tomorrow I transfer to another I just want to be home to be able to help Gin get to a spot where she will be able to be with her family. It still blows me away that you’re would even consider that i would do that. My dose is 30mg 4 times a day actually it’s less than what Ginnys takes. Whoever you talked to is off base. Probably my gdaughter and she doesn’t understand but she is a one of a kind person I love her dearly.
Just spoke to hospice and they gave me more info. That it’s has spread to her bile duct Damnit why did this have to hit us. I wish there was better news.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Legs, by your own admission you badgered the hospital workers until they gave you all the drugs you are "accustomed" to. I have no way of knowing whether you are continuing with the opioids or whether you are withdrawing from them but paranoia such as you are exhibiting is typical. Yes, what I am saying is harsh but it is what it is. If not already then immediatelyx I think you need to be in a 12 step program for drug rehab. I have my serious doubts about your reality of being cast aside by your wife and grandaughter If anything, they would probably love to see a drug free husband and grandad that they could depend on and seek some comfort from. C'mon.......man up and show them that you would rather help them than cower in a corner and accuse them.

I'm am not surprised in the least that there are two people discussing how to handle the future. I don't think you are going to give them any help and Lord knows, somebody has to be in charge. Since that will not be you then who better than your wife and granddaughter. I've made arrangements for people I loved and although it was a real pit, I did it. I've had people recently who thxzzook and are taking care of me now when I most need it and am so grateful eferyday for their care. Try taking care of your wife..........she needs it!
You need to get your factory straight about me before saying this kind of stuff.
Yes there are people better able and handle what is going on but it’s not because of my ability it’s because of my personal involvement. But with all the people in here family that have the inside track on things and living over there it only makeshifts sense to let them help.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA

I'm am not surprised in the least that there are two people discussing how to handle the future. I don't think you are going to give them any help and Lord knows, somebody has to be in charge. Since that will not be you then who better than your wife and granddaughter. I've made arrangements for people I loved and although it was a real pit, I did it. I've had people recently who took and are taking care of me now when I most need it and am so grateful eferyday for their care. Try taking care of your wife..........she needs it!
Lulu I really like you but you need to get your facts straight before saying things like this in a public arena

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Wow is really all I can say about this stuff you’re saying. The only thing I am worrying about is how to help Ginny the best I can. I hope people in here will still speak to me after some of the stuff you said. That’s nice me must be another Pat you know.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
'Course we will, Pat. Things frequently get warped and confused in the land of the net, and I think most of us here have been around enough blocks to not get uptight about confusion and mis-understandings.

We're all just rooting for you to get healthy so you CAN help Ginny.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA

What are you talking about arrangements not sure.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
What are you talking about arrangements not sure.
Well it wasn’t my gdaughter she is the only person who’s knows anything about my personal life so I’m confused who would say this kind of crap about me. Ginny and my gdaughter are the only ones who really know a bout my personal life.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
Well it wasn’t my gdaughter she is the only person who’s knows anything about my personal life so I’m confused who would say this kind of crap about me. Ginny and my gdaughter are the only ones who really know a bout my personal life.

One word...…...wow!

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
God I wish I could sleep. I forgot to ask the doctor for something. I just wanna not think about this for a while. I just wished I could die

Well, one thing is for sure, Ginny and your family don't need to deal with your funeral so just concentrate on getting the pneumonia cleared up. There's not a lot you can do at home but make decisions anyway and you can do a lot of that from the hospital.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
63cd2580429601379371005056a9545d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread